Are all Dolphins guilty?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
β€Ž
The Bears were nice about getting their free balloons, but the Dolphins kept running into me, and, since they were snickering, I think they did it on porpoise.
Aye thanks again for that bear balloon :shocking:

The Bears were nice about getting their free balloons, but the Dolphins kept running into me, and, since they were snickering, I think they did it on porpoise.
Wow your friends really know no shame, @Joe D. Olphin :few:

@Mr. Reloaded just admit that he is guilty :gonope:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
β€Ž

Your honor, dear members of the jury

We are here today to bring the defendants @ThatGuy, @Joe D. Olphin, @Emmazrine and their accomplices Butterclaws and Felon Bear to justice.

On 7th of September the dolphins, led by @Joe D. Olphin, cowardly started a war against the bears that not only led to the deaths of many innocent bears, but also destroyed Spain. After using illegal weapons, spreading chaos and destruction and even bringing bears to betray their own bearbros, they later won that war. Their accomplices @ThatGuy and @Emmazrine burned down Greece, causing the deaths of many people.

@Joe D. Olphin is suspected of commiting several crimes, such as:

β€’ 431 cases of first degree murder
β€’ Use of weapons of mass destruction
β€’ Nuking spain
β€’ Burning down Yellowstone Park
β€’ Murdering his partner @Mr. D. Olphin and serving him as dolphin burger to @Zolo
β€’ Ordering a hit on Granny bear

To give the jury an impression of some of his victims, that all died an horrible death:

Chocolatespice (✝4), died trough @Joe D. Olphins own fins

Bearaholic (✝27), died in a fire caused by @Joe D. Olphin

Smokey Bear (✝16), died next to his brother Bearaholic in that fire

Mugglybear & Snuggly bear (✝3), were never found

Your honor, dear members of the jury, have a look into these poor fellas eyes that have been robbed of their lives much too soon. They were just a few of far too many souls that lost their lives trough @Joe D. Olphin. Don't they deserve that their killer is brought to justice? They all had to die just because @Joe D. Olphin thought he had the right to take their lives. Because he enjoyed doing it.

Yes, you heard right - Joe was seen laughing while ending their lives. And then @Mr. Reloaded wants to declare him the innocent victim in this whole case? Claiming that he was acting in self-defense?

@Joe D. Olphin committed these crimes out of base motives and, in the case that he will be acquitted, it is pretty unlikely that these crimes were his last ones.

I'm asking you, honored judge, dear jury: Who in this courtoom will take the responsibility when @Joe D. Olphin commits another crime after being acquitted? You, @Mr. Reloaded? @AL sama? @Rottkins? Or the jury?
He proved more than once that he is too dangerous to be left alive.

Regarding ThatGuy and @Emmazrine, who are facing court today for their crimes of:

β€’ 1,500 counts of 1st degree murder
β€’ Terrorism
β€’ Destruction of property
β€’ Theft
β€’ Drug possession

Well, I don't think I have to say much more about @ThatGuy. Once a thug, always a thug - he's guilty, and his very existence is a threat to this world. That's a fact, and I think no sane human in this courtroom could doubt that.

And @Emmazrine? Her motive for committing those crimes are yet unknown, but this doesn't change the fact that she caused great damage to the people of Greece.

Honorable judge, dear jury, I'm asking you to bring these victims of @Joe D. Olphin and @ThatGuy justice. Forget everything you've ever learned about dolphins, the evidence I will show you during the time of the trial will make you accept that dolphins aren't even near as cute or innocent as you've always thought.

I hereby demand the maximum penalty for the defendants.

fluffy😒

more fluffyπŸ˜’πŸ’”

another fluffyyyπŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ˜’

babyy fluffyπŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­
@Joe D. Olphin is evil and must be taken down
He is jealous that he has no fluffy fur😭😭

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
β€Ž
Good people of Worstgen, I ask during the duration of this trial that we truly ask ourselves who is the real villian of this story? The Dolphins? Poor innocent Butterclaws and Felon Bear? No.

It was @Bepo D. Bear and that thug known as Chocolatespice who willingly let himself get capture to spark a rescue attempt. To try and lure my client to his death. But ladies and gentlemen, his attempt failed and the thug known as Chocolatespice is no more. The real evil has been vanquished.

Oh, aren't you the perfect example for how ruthless and disgusting lawyers are? :hihihi:

Thank you.

Now onto the matter of @ThatGuy and @Emmazrine my fellow clients committed the atrocities sought upon Greece last month, not by their own will, no.

Brainwashing

These were two people who were coerced into committing crimes though the use of brainwashing tactics. Orchestrated by none other than @Bepo D. Bear and the late thug known as Chocolatespice.

Brainwashing? That's the best thing you could come up with? I'd really like to see your evidence for this! :king:

It was not the Dolphins who started this war, who provoked my client to defend his people? @Bepo D. Bear
Who threatened to make sushi out of my client in a heated argument? @Bepo D. Bear
Who was the one who orchestrated that horrendous fire on SeaWorld because of the dolphins self defense strike during the great war? @Bepo D. Bear
Yes, Mr. I bought my lawyer diploma @Mr. Reloaded, it were indeed the dolphins that started this war - you should remember this fact, wasn't it you who wrote the news report about that incident? :sanmoji:

The dolphins striked first in a nasty ambush armed with 151 AK-47's, 300 hand grenades, 200 hand pistols and body armor. The dolphins killed a total of 3 bear gang members.
Frizzle the Bizzy
Cuzzle the Buzzle
And Muzzle Bear

fluffy😒

more fluffyπŸ˜’πŸ’”

another fluffyyyπŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ˜’

babyy fluffyπŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­
@Joe D. Olphin is evil and must be taken down
He is jealous that he has no fluffy fur😭😭
Absolutely :mrgo:

Thanks for your statement!

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž

We are here today to bring the defendants @ThatGuy, @Joe D. Olphin, @Emmazrine and their accomplices Butterclaws and Felon Bear to justice.

On 7th of September the dolphins, led by @Joe D. Olphin, cowardly started a war against the bears that not only led to the deaths of many innocent bears, but also destroyed Spain. After using illegal weapons, spreading chaos and destruction and even bringing bears to betray their own bearbros, they later won that war. Their accomplices @ThatGuy and @Emmazrine burned down Greece, causing the deaths of many people.

β€’ Nuking spain
β€’ Murdering his partner @Mr. D. Olphin and serving him as dolphin burger to @Zolo

To give the jury an impression of some of his victims, that all died an horrible death:

Your honor, dear members of the jury, have a look into these poor fellas eyes that have been robbed of their lives much too soon. They were just a few of far too many souls that lost their lives trough @Joe D. Olphin. Don't they deserve that their killer is brought to justice? They all had to die just because @Joe D. Olphin thought he had the right to take their lives. Because he enjoyed doing it.

Yes, you heard right - Joe was seen laughing while ending their lives. And then @Mr. Reloaded wants to declare him the innocent victim in this whole case? Claiming that he was acting in self-defense?

@Joe D. Olphin committed these crimes out of base motives and, in the case that he will be acquitted, it is pretty unlikely that these crimes were his last ones.

I'm asking you, honored judge, dear jury: Who in this courtoom will take the responsibility when @Joe D. Olphin commits another crime after being acquitted? You, @Mr. Reloaded? @AL sama? @Rottkins? Or the jury?

Regarding ThatGuy and @Emmazrine, who are facing court today for their crimes of:

β€’ Terrorism
β€’ Theft
β€’ Drug possession

Well, I don't think I have to say much more about @ThatGuy. Once a thug, always a thug - he's guilty, and his very existence is a threat to this world. That's a fact, and I think no sane human in this courtroom could doubt that.

And @Emmazrine? Her motive for committing those crimes are yet unknown, but this doesn't change the fact that she caused great damage to the people of Greece.

Honorable judge, dear jury, I'm asking you to bring these victims of @Joe D. Olphin and @ThatGuy justice. Forget everything you've ever learned about dolphins, the evidence I will show you during the time of the trial will make you accept that dolphins aren't even near as cute or innocent as you've always thought.

i murdered mr d olphin myself

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber πŸ”ͺ
β€Ž
hmm this seems very grave

@Mr. Reloaded what does defense have against these claims??
Lies, slander, and a manipulation tactic by the prosecution :tch:

I was a reporter during the great war. I was with my own eyes how terrified those poor dolphins were, how the bears were laughing at the electrocution tactics on the Indian and Pacific oceans. So many poor dolphins were crying for help while defending themselves. :doffycry:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
β€Ž
i murdered mr d olphin myself
Good Sir, I have footage that clearly proves that it was @Joe D. Olphin who did it.

Lies, slander, and a manipulation tactic by the prosecution :tch:

I was a reporter during the great war. I was with my own eyes how terrified those poor dolphins were, how the bears were laughing at the electrocution tactics on the Indian and Pacific oceans. So many poor dolphins were crying for help while defending themselves. :doffycry:
This doesn't change the fact that you yourself reported about the dolphins starting this war! It's important for understanding that your self-defense-argument is nothing but pure nonsense.

God damn it @Joe D. Olphin I can't defend you like this if you can't keep your people under control :kriwhat:
this were bears in disguise :)

β€’ Nuking spain

β€’ Terrorism
β€’ Theft
β€’ Drug possession

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: