General & Others Ju Peter Silhouette

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha

Does everyone now accept that shape highlighted in red is hybrid Ju Peter and that the next page is a symbolic depiction of Sabo running away from the group?

Cause when the chapter came out people were adamant that little yellow thing was somehow a Gorosei and honest to god, it was one of the dumbest arguments I’ve ever seen.

Yeah but I wouldn't read so much into silhouette piece. Oda uses silhouettes mainly for teasing purposes and cool paneling. Less for realistic depictions.
Some were very convinced the big guy above/red one is Imu but that's obviously BS.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Some were very convinced the big guy above/red one is Imu but that's obviously BS.
He is Imu... Who else would that be, a worm that has no arms?

It’s Ju Peter.

First page has five clear silhouettes with their eyes on show, which are clearly the five Gorosei

Second page is a symbolic scene of the Gorosei, again the five clear silhouettes, with Imu as an indistinct shadow behind them.

The thing in yellow is nothing important
How does a worm that has no arms look like that? lol
It is clearly Imu.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It’s clearly Ju Peter’s hybrid, same as Venus is in hybrid.
How can a worm look like that?
There is no issue with Venus, we don't see his horse legs, his upper part is the same as his base which is what we see.
This is clearly Imu and idk why is this even an argument? Why does it matter if that is Imu?
One thing is certain, it cannot possibly be Ju Peter because in no form does he look like that.

isnt the red on the right imu ?
Why Imu would be climbing the walls
Post automatically merged:

Does everyone now accept that shape highlighted in red is hybrid Ju Peter and that the next page is a symbolic depiction of Sabo running away from the group?

Cause when the chapter came out people were adamant that little yellow thing was somehow a Gorosei and honest to god, it was one of the dumbest arguments I’ve ever seen.
Nah they are right took a better look at chapter and it only makes sense for the yellow thing to be Ju Peter while the red is Imu.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

I thought the Red on the right is IMU.

Fits with him being on the throne.

It’s Ju Peter.

First page has five clear silhouettes with their eyes on show, which are clearly the five Gorosei

Second page is a symbolic scene of the Gorosei, again the five clear silhouettes, with Imu as an indistinct shadow behind them.

The thing in yellow is nothing important
but the red thing is coming down from the empty throne
jupeter was with rest of the gorosei

holy cow, the comprehension....
so Peter RANDOMLY teleported to the throne just to teleport back to his place where he was standing with Gorosei?

It's obviously Imu coming down from the throne
meanwhile the yellow circle is Peter transformation being blocked by Sabo and Saturn