Jujutsu Kaisen 225 SPOILERS

@NikaInParis @notAfanboy @Enzo @EmperorKinyagi @Seth

Just realized something. Inumaki, Choso & Yuji knew about Sukuna's domain being Open Barrier & it's huge range, yet none of them even told about it to Gojo when they had a month time lol.

And here, Gojo walked right into Sukuna's open barrier domain - being done in by lack of knowledge.

Does he use Blue to teleport?
Afaik, it's something separate and not related to Blue.
He had to work on teleportations even after he mastered Limitless & it's other forms.
Gojo also knew Sukuna was released during Shibuya and didn’t get any intel on his abilities even though he knew Sukuna would have full intel on his.
:gokulaugh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Hajime even mentions being something divine about Wukuna's expansion. LOL
This is why Sukuna will "spare" Gojo because he's that cocky man.

He wants more fun.

He will have, for sure.

To his deathbag.
And Sukuna?

Hajime: Sukuna is divine-level. If it weren't for Satoru Gojo's six eyes, which allow him to enhance the clarity of activation and the exchanges between Sukuna's amplification and his innate technique, Sukuna would have definitely already won due to his dominance in cursed energy efficiency.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Sukuna is at the top
A cocky clown like gojo is shit without 6 eyes
Sukuna has no 6 eyes yet his efficiency in ce usage is god like
Levels
The bizarre thing is that sukuna has twice as much cursed energy as yuuta, that's why he never showed to get tired, however it was still a kick from Yuuta I believe Sukuna has much more.

I believe not, it is literally guaranteed that Sukuna has more than twice as much.

They had a month lmao and they didn't talk about this.
I don't understand wtf Yuuji, Inumaki & Choso were doing lol.
That's what happens when the author doesn't give a fuck anymore

A month of prep was off paneled, no character interactions happened

I really, really hope this fight doesn't end up being a wet fart. This is one of the two manga I'm still looking forward to reading weekly

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

I really, really hope this fight doesn't end up being a wet fart. This is one of the two manga I'm still looking forward to reading weekly
Likely more of a Bleach TYBW scenario with the author rushing to meet some deadline before which he has to end the manga, therefore not having time to draw everything that he wants to.

I just hope this manga reaches a satisfying conclusion.

Now gojo fans blame gege for gojo s fraud performance
1 sneak attack amped
Multiple ct hits no damage
Domain broken
But but i tought 6 eyes makes gojo understand everything why he needs infos:suresure:

@EmperorKinyagi @Wuuuke @Sasaki Kojirō

How did Yuji, Inumaki tell Choso about Sukuna’s Open Barrier Domain but not Gojo? Please don’t tell me Gojo was so arrogant he thought he could go into battle with zero intel when Sukuna is a 1000 year old sorcerer with Kenjaku and a centuries’ ton of knowledge.:gokulaugh:

Either this is a fake out since Gojo has RCT or Gojo is a dumbass and the good guys getting massive power-ups all around to even stand a real chance against Sukuna and Kenjaku combined.

How did Yuji, Inumaki tell Choso about Sukuna’s Open Barrier Domain but not Gojo? Please don’t tell me Gojo was so arrogant he thought he could go into battle with zero intel when Sukuna is a 1000 year old sorcerer with Kenjaku and a centuries’ ton of knowledge.:gokulaugh:

Either this is a fake out since Gojo has RCT or Gojo is a dumbass and the good guys getting massive power-ups all around to even stand a real chance against Sukuna and Kenjaku combined.
Gojo is def to cocky and would do that
Lets see if he knew next ch

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR @Seth @NikaInParis @notAfanboy

Some hopium for you guys.

Gojo is clearly making the hand sign for blue with his left hand.

This is an L but he’ll teleport out before he gets hit by more slashes next week
There's a sign for blue?
Either way, no sorceror can immediately use CT after using Domain Expansion, except maybe Sukuna looking at what he did to Mahoraga after DE.

Or maybe Gojo's an exception for that too idk. Let's see.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢