Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 142 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

I'm so sorry. I do tag first time.

@BangMi you can post more tag?:optimistic:
It all good bro :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I don't Think so Yuta can kill Sukuma off-screen while we switch to Other battle because Yuta is no match to Fifthteen Sukuma with full strength and He is king of curse but I don't know if Yuta can defeated him or not
:whitepress:I will put My faith on My boy Itadori for beat Yuta ass.

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Also, if "Supreme Grade 1" refers to the strongest grade 1 sorcerer.
Did Jogo casually one-shot the 5th strongest Sorcerer?
lol
This is where this gets stinky. I personally think Naoya will be stronger than Naobito. + His performance against Dagon was lame in my opinion. A lot of people praise him for his performance against Dagon but I think it wasn't especially with how easily Toji handled things...

Speculation time?

I think Sukuna smiled cuz he sensed Megumi. A few interesting things here:

1) Megumiโ€™s technique when fully mastered is supposedly on par with (at least some of) the Gojo clanโ€™s techniques.

2) ALSO, because Sukuna exorcised Mahoraga, that means itโ€™s power should have gone into Megumiโ€™s summons right?

3) Megumi with a Mahoraga+ level summon vs Yuta and Rika?

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 142 Title: The Back of an older brother.
- At the end of the chapter Yuta appears behind Choso while dragging down Yuji by his hoodie, and says: "You seem to be having trouble, Naoya-san."
- Yuta Punches Choso and knocks him down instantly.

- Last Page. Yuta appears behind Choso, carrying Itadori by the scruff of his neck, and sucker punches Choso in the face, knocking him down instantly.
- Yuuta: "You seem to be having trouble, Naoya-san".
- Preview for chapter 143: Okkotsu is overwhelming!!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
The leg wasn't ripped off though
it was still attached
yeah inumaki's arm should've been shredded if it got caught in sukuna's cleave+dismantle domain expansion
Post automatically merged:

It hasn't been full explained but my assumption is:
Supreme Grade 1 (Naobito) > Special Grade 1 (Naoya) > Grade 1 (Nanami) > Semi-grade 1 (Utahime).

Thoughts?

lol
whoa wait a minute. arent both supreme grade 1 and special grade 1 the same thing?

It hasn't been full explained but my assumption is:
Supreme Grade 1 (Naobito) > Special Grade 1 (Naoya) > Grade 1 (Nanami) > Semi-grade 1 (Utahime).

Thoughts?

lol
Special Grade 1 & Supreme Grade 1 are the same thing. The translation just changed for some reason.

I'd guess that Naoya is at least on par with Naobito. It's probably that he just underestimated Choso.