Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 142 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

Choso really showed out this chapter. I can see people being upset or annoyed that Naoya lost (not really lost) his first fight, but I think he did a good job. If he knew that Choso was a cursed spirit/human hybrid he would have played this differently. I also just really like characters being smart in fights. Maybe it's because I got burnt out from One Piece, but it's nice to see fights that actually have characters thinking about their opponents and counters. To be fair though, I did also mark out when Yuta pops up and just clocked Choso in the face with one punch. These fights went by very quickly though. I'm curious how long this arc is actually gonna be cause it's only been 5 chapters since it started.

I want to wait for the official translation, because Naoya's dialogue feels important in understanding his relationship and history with his family. He has a lot of potential to be a really interesting character, if he can drop the whole misogynist thing. Like a flashback with him and Toji, I'd pay to see something like that.