Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 149 Spoilers Thread Discussion

Geto literally says heโ€™s not a physical fighter at the beginning of the arc. Anyone with speed like Jogo or Naobito would probably wash him back then. Thatโ€™s why I didnโ€™t include it, because I felt like that was obvious.
Wow if that isn't a baseless statement. You understand that even if Geto isn't a physical beast, he still has a wide variety of curses at his disposal that makes him special grade level in the first place, right? You didn't include Toji's feat vs a legit special grade sorcerer but you didn't hesitate to talk about his feat against Megumi. Very impartial of you lol.

The thing with Gojo is that people use Toji defeating him to scale Toji above the disaster curses, but honestly, without domain expansion that version of Gojo probably loses to Mahito or Jogo. I didnโ€™t say it wasnโ€™t a good feat, just that it doesnโ€™t warrant some of the placements people have.
You said the feat was "not that impressive" which I vehemently disagree with. Pre rct Gojo is still stronger than 95+% of the characters in this series. Jogo or Mahito beating pre rct second year Gojo makes no sense. How do they deal with his infinity?

You said the feat was "not that impressive" which I vehemently disagree with. Pre rct Gojo is still stronger than 95+% of the characters in this series. Jogo or Mahito beating pre rct second year Gojo makes no sense. How do they deal with his infinity?
They use domain expansion. Remember domain expansion neutralizes infinity.

Pre-RCT Gojo doesnโ€™t have DE so he literally canโ€™t do anything if Mahito uses Embodiment of Perfection.

Like seriously, I donโ€™t think Toji defeating pre-RCT Gojo is enough to scale him above Jogo or Mahito due to them possessing domain expansion. He might beat them without it, but Dagon literally said Jogo and Toji were comparable in speed, so thereโ€™s no way Jogo wonโ€™t have time to activate it.

- Mai Zenin is dead
- Maki gets a new powerup (a new weapon) and kills Ougi Zenin
- The new weapon is a weapon made by Mai Zenin as a farewell gift.
- Mai tries to help out Maki to be able to Defeat Ougi.
- But Mai extorted way beyond her limit to the point that Mai uses all her strength and dies just to create a weapon for Maki to defeat Ougi.
- It is being described that alongside the weapon was made by Mai, Maki acquired the power level of Toji Fushiguro.
- Ougi sees Toji's power in Maki's weapon and starts to fear because of his trauma of his previous battle against Toji.

Holly crabbbb strong individual detected.
Its so mindblowing how easy someone got a powerup to reach top spot in this manga.

What a sacrifice from Mai . Zenin sister relationship is very heartwarming.

So maki got new powerful powerup which make her on Toji level . It's pretty good to me . The new villain will most likely overpower since we get most of main character getting stronger . Can't wait for the main event to happen .

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
more spoilers

- Ougi grabs the collor of Maki-Mai & drags them on the floor.
- He throws both the twins in a room which was previously used by Training & Disciplinary Dept And says it's filled with Grade 2 Cursed Spirits
- He leaves saying "Farewell, Stains Of My Life"
- After Ougi leaves, Mai puts Maki's fainted head on her lap & checks her heartbeat
- "I'm sorry to say this, Someday... I wondered if this would happen"
- She then observes Maki's face carefully "Saiaku"(Awful/Worst) Says Mai and kised Maki.
- Mai's Final Words : Promise me one thing "Zenbu Kowashite"(Break Everything)
- And then Maki-Mai turns into their childhood appearance.
- Mai says with a smile, "Thats All, Onee-Chan"
@BangMi @Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom @RayanOO @Zoro D Goat @Courier @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Missy @Reddot4 @Jorden625 @FreezyBreeze @h_zorothegoat @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tobi @Tris @Marimo_420 @Jaguark101 @Mr.9000 @Dark Admiral @SHIHI @Yoru @Flower @WesMidnight @AdmiralKinyagi @ConquistadoR @Oblivion @Kucing Pencuri @MonsterKaido @DynaMight

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
more spoilers

- Ougi grabs the collor of Maki-Mai & drags them on the floor.
- He throws both the twins in a room which was previously used by Training & Disciplinary Dept And says it's filled with Grade 2 Cursed Spirits
- He leaves saying "Farewell, Stains Of My Life"
- After Ougi leaves, Mai puts Maki's fainted head on her lap & checks her heartbeat
- "I'm sorry to say this, Someday... I wondered if this would happen"
- She then observes Maki's face carefully "Saiaku"(Awful/Worst) Says Mai and kised Maki.
- Mai's Final Words : Promise me one thing "Zenbu Kowashite"(Break Everything) And then Maki-Mai turns into their childhood appearance Mai says with a smile, "Thats All, Onee-Chan"
@BangMi @Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom @RayanOO @Zoro D Goat @Courier @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Missy @Reddot4 @Jorden625 @FreezyBreeze @h_zorothegoat @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tobi @Tris @Marimo_420 @Jaguark101 @Mr.9000 @Dark Admiral @SHIHI @Yoru @Flower @WesMidnight @AdmiralKinyagi @ConquistadoR @Oblivion @Kucing Pencuri @MonsterKaido @DynaMight
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

I like Mai more than Maki btw.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
When Maki comes out of the room, Ougi sees her as Toji at first, and the panel shows a side by side comparison of Toji and Maki, when she was holding the new weapon.

This is not the panel, it's just a fanart.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Maki at the end of the chapter after cutting off Ougi's head: "Mai, I am starting to do it" (referring to Mai's last words.)

After Mai giving up all her power to create the weapon, Maki says: "Mai, Please wake up, Mai...."
Post automatically merged:

Sorry Bang. These were just some crazy spoilers I ran into so I had to share them lol.