[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
???

Because I am questioning Naomi's hider claim and you're just trying to tell me she's town. If you got mech on her, then I'll move on no worries. Not sure why you're interjecting on her behalf when I'm just asking a few questions.
X, what good would outing an investigative role with town results do? If you have me as town, then you can trust my reads a bit, yeah?

Besides us ending up dead (resulting in nobody getting assassination orders in the first place anymore) this is one of the bolded part is exactly one of the reasons I claimed today. Which town assassin would still follow orders from someone they think might be mafia or a selfish indie role?!
Eh, u shouldn't have claimed out of the blue, especially since u weren't getting pressed anyways

You had a lead on the Hime wagon that went nowhere, saying you had suspects in there including myself after you had already town read me

You are now questioning a mechanic and my reasons for outing long past its relevance and with 0 apparent utility

1) i didn't read most of day 1. that said, shit isn't past relevance because it's no longer day 1. that's just silly!

2) i barely have any posts but none of that is representative of things ive done or said lol. what lead on the hime wagon? when did i suspect you? i said the hime wagon looked a bit sus as i didn't see what made her sus in the first place. i voted prof from that. my town read on you came from the way you claimed opposed to your play. im not going to just not ask you any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.