[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Listen up here you blue blob, if a tree falls in the forest, nobody hears it. Likewise, if I vote to kill somebody, and they don't die, how do I go about determining if my fellow assassins failed or they survived a kill for a different reason, or if I should even bother participating because the assassin leader is an indie headhunter or some fucking bullshit

Not discussing this further, start actually doing something useful or I lynch you
Besides us ending up dead (resulting in nobody getting assassination orders in the first place anymore) this is one of the bolded part is exactly one of the reasons I claimed today. Which town assassin would still follow orders from someone they think might be mafia or a selfish indie role?!

Besides us ending up dead (resulting in nobody getting assassination orders in the first place anymore) this is one of the bolded part is exactly one of the reasons I claimed today. Which town assassin would still follow orders from someone they think might be mafia or a selfish indie role?!
This is silly - just know that frankly you shouldn't even bother sending a kill order in, you have telegraphed everything now.

This confirms they likely copped her btw. Bc who else mentions Momo of all charas in a scum chat. So they likely thought Ekko gave Psychic Gojo kek.
Lmao, I never get a power role in any of Ekko’s games.
i am a lady and i plan to live to old age and be single, and adopt many birbs to care for.

like the cat ladies, but with birbs!!

Does that mean you’re going to adopt Kweh?
He’s probably mafia too.

Based on what I have seen so far which isn't nothing much but still give some initial reads

Naomi - town lean
Nekko - town lean
Ultra - furry lean
Conqin- town most likely
Prof - scum lean
Hime - scum lean
Ratchet - neutral
Ripped cal - neutral
Dest - neutral
Flowa - town lean
Nika in Paris - neutral to scum lean vibe

Broki - shoot her