[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultra's assassin mech is definitely true. If he was scum faking it he'd have to ask his team mate eventually to fake it as well to generate multiple assassin claims. But then the team mate would flip non assassin and out Ultra as well. His alignment can still be anything, but I have no reason to doubt his ability claim.
That's all the info I can reveal for now.[/QUOTE]

I see....so you seem pretty confident in accepting Ultra's statement at face value. I have questions but I want to see how much further this plays out but this brooks positively in Ultra's favor if your willing to stick your neck into this.

*I see....so you seem pretty confident in accepting Ultra's statement at face value. I have questions but I want to see how much further this plays out but this brooks positively in Ultra's favor if your willing to stick your neck into this.

Miffed up the quote there.

*I see....so you seem pretty confident in accepting Ultra's statement at face value. I have questions but I want to see how much further this plays out but this brooks positively in Ultra's favor if your willing to stick your neck into this.

Miffed up the quote there.
I wouldn't take a bullet for this, but I see no scum motivation there.

I wouldn't take a bullet for this, but I see no scum motivation there.
Well that's the interesting thing with the way you phrased it: Ultra's claim puts him front and center immediately and your the one who is seemingly leaping into the frying pan to validate it. You might not see it that way but it holds a lot of importance that you are backing him on it, so you might be pressured as an fyi.

I see this as a good step but I think still it bares consideration.

We don't know *whose* giving the orders to Ultra and the other assassins, even if they have the option to refuse them or accept them.

I am an assassin. I get an order to kill someone each night, and then I can vote to carry it out or abstain. I am not the only assassin in the game, and the assassins are not alignment bound.

If I had to guess, the one giving the orders is probably some filthy degenerate indi, at best. And there may be town/mafia assassins.

I am claiming right away because I don't like being told what to do. We should discuss in public who should be killed via this mechanic. And if the guy giving the orders is out of line, they can fuck off and we veto.
For example here; Ultra ventures its possible a third party is giving the orders and targets to pick and kill.
Meaning like he specifies there are indication there are other assassins besides himself and they might not share the same alignment as him. That's kind of where you are to see and say why you don't see a scum motivation but now scum can say an assassin in the next phases could've made a wrong kill on the wrong target (town) to keep the assassin claim.

Its still risky is all I'm saying.
But I do agree its not necessarily a scummy tactic to draw attention that boldly and that early in the game to reveal.
Well unless its a fake role reveal.
But I don't think Ultra is the kind of guy to do that.
I think.

Day 1 - Vote Count 1 (As of Post #427)

Votes:
Ultra ->
Mid> Hime
Dest -> Ultra > Hime
Hime -> Ultra
Psylocke -> Naomi
AM -> Mid
Ratchet -> Hime
Prof -> Hime
Gram -> Prof
Nika -> Joy
Flower -> Kweh

Count:
Hime = 4
(Utra, Dest, Ratchet, Prof)
Ultra = 1 (Hime)
Naomi = 1 (Psylocke)
Mid = 1 (AM)
Prof = 1 (Gram)
Joy = 1 (Nika)
Kweh = 1 (Flower)

Non Voters = 17 (Cal, Mono, Tpein, Conq, Kiku, Watson, Joy, Mid, Naomi, Reloaded, Mitch, Kweh, Orwellian, Mango, Broker, Michelle, Neeko)

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to achieve majority
A little less than 1 day 19 hours is left

Day 1 ends in - Countdown

I am here and I'm not happy

I strongly do not support this lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.