[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make sense with her following post either, because she goes from disbelief into assuming reasons why another assassin might not chirp up and claim that revolves around the assumption that I'm town.
No I didn't even understand ur role at first
Thought u alone get to choose if u kill the person or dont
Didn't realize all the assassins vote on one single player

Day 1 - Vote Count 1

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 1 - Vote Count 1 (As of Post #427)

Votes:
Ultra ->
Mid> Hime
Dest -> Ultra > Hime
Hime -> Ultra
Psylocke -> Naomi
AM -> Mid
Ratchet -> Hime
Prof -> Hime
Gram -> Prof
Nika -> Joy
Flower -> Kweh

Count:
Hime = 4
(Utra, Dest, Ratchet, Prof)
Ultra = 1 (Hime)
Naomi = 1 (Psylocke)
Mid = 1 (AM)
Prof = 1 (Gram)
Joy = 1 (Nika)
Kweh = 1 (Flower)

Non Voters = 17 (Cal, Mono, Tpein, Conq, Kiku, Watson, Joy, Mid, Naomi, Reloaded, Mitch, Kweh, Orwellian, Mango, Broker, Michelle, Neeko)

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to achieve majority
A little less than 1 day 19 hours is left

Day 1 ends in - Countdown

I'm not sure who you and @KWEH are, but thank you for the town reads. Also, why do you town read me?
Primarily for your reaction to the majority vote. While it was good you tried engaging in the game early on with zero reference on your play I have no idea if that's within your scum range.

Majority lynch has largely favored scum in the past so I bought the genuine annoyance at it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
According to the manga, I could see only Toji being an indie here

Maaaayyybeee Sukuna, since he wasn't technically aligned with the curses.

So that'd be two indies
Tbh there can be a lot more.
All those shitty Curse User characters that the Curses dragged in can be Indies, characters like Shigemo, that Seance Granny & the dude who was with her.
Shigemo is for sure an anti town indie imo, that dude was a menace in Shibuya.
Honestly, even Choso can be implemented as an Indie in this game.

I think flower and hime are both leaning town to me as well generally because they're anxious as scum. That said flower definitely can start out active and hot as town so I'll see how that progresses

Status
Not open for further replies.