[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you want to be townread? if you don't care about town themselves as you mention while town. imo you just be town scum. useless, even reloaded was engaging and not shitposting and reading, more then you done. who said you want to be useless and not read or help you team mates if town. oh right if you where scum you never let them down, but scew town etc. :okay:
Unless the top posters are scum, they're responsible for producing a volume of posts that made me not want to read the thread so yeah screw em

Unless the top posters are scum, they're responsible for producing a volume of posts that made me not want to read the thread so yeah screw em
it is known world wide shit post/fluff happens day 1. he also stopped spamming gif, but you where to lazy to noticed this as you claimed don't want to read or catch up. :catsure:

i'v seen scum afk whole game/while some farm points to look active. both scum or town can be inactive scum to there sides

why would you want to be townread? if you don't care about town themselves as you mention while town. imo you just be town scum. useless, even reloaded was engaging and not shitposting and reading, more then you done. who said you want to be useless and not read or help you team mates if town. oh right if you where scum you never let them down, but scew town etc. :okay:
Much like Gram idk what your point even is. Do you think I'm scum or do you know I'm town and are preemptively mad at me for getting mislynched?

it is known world wide shit post/fluff happens day 1. he also stopped spamming gif, but you where to lazy to noticed this as you claimed don't want to read or catch up. :catsure:

i'v seen scum afk whole game/while some farm points to look active. both scum or town can be inactive scum to there sides
?? I had a look at the end of his iso, not the beginning of it, and all the guy did was produce one-liners with emotes that barely qualified as playing the game. I legit have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

fwiw I largely agree on a superficial level re: shrug slots

like fangs posts today look classic slam dunk but his role is a direct counter to the transfiguration - are we sure that’s a mafia ability?

if you want to talk about ‘competent’ players only, I’ve only been pinged by prof early doors

out of interest, what’s your take on ratchet?
Re: Aurelian I would assume not, it's the logical equivalent of a healer for this mechanic.

But on the other hand since I have agency in who I target but not what this role does, who knows, mafia may also benefit from me hitting them. Considering I'd be healed I'd say its probably overthinking as I would assume doing this to me requires resources on their end.

Had some reservations about how Ratchet approached Reborn, because while I don't think that slot has done particularly much, it felt like he was tacking on a bit more than was necessary. I also think looking at Broki's reaction and assuming she's scum, her pointing the finger at reborn makes more sense as an exit strategy rather than theatre to boost cred on someone who just entered the game.

But other than that he's been fine, I thought how he's handled Hime yesterday strikes me as genuine progression. I've clocked a bit of a sense of unease from other players around him though which is interesting, because I think scum largely don't bother

Much like Gram idk what your point even is. Do you think I'm scum or do you know I'm town and are preemptively mad at me for getting mislynched?
how have you been helpful as town, you mention more then once you did not want to read or catch up. now your whining about being misslynched if your town?

if your scum this play makes more sense. if town this is just horrid play imo

Re: Aurelian I would assume not, it's the logical equivalent of a healer for this mechanic.

But on the other hand since I have agency in who I target but not what this role does, who knows, mafia may also benefit from me hitting them. Considering I'd be healed I'd say its probably overthinking as I would assume doing this to me requires resources on their end.

Had some reservations about how Ratchet approached Reborn, because while I don't think that slot has done particularly much, it felt like he was tacking on a bit more than was necessary. I also think looking at Broki's reaction and assuming she's scum, her pointing the finger at reborn makes more sense as an exit strategy rather than theatre to boost cred on someone who just entered the game.

But other than that he's been fine, I thought how he's handled Hime yesterday strikes me as genuine progression. I've clocked a bit of a sense of unease from other players around him though which is interesting, because I think scum largely don't bother
what do you mean by the bolded?

how have you been helpful as town, you mention more then once you did not want to read or catch up. now your whining about being misslynched if your town?

if your scum this play makes more sense. if town this is just horrid play imo
I said I wasn't gonna read 5k posts, but I did comment on stuff as I came along it

It's like you just looked at me saying that and took it as an invitation to ignore everything I actually say and blame me for doing nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.