[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone reading me town or defending me at all
why would you want to be townread? if you don't care about town themselves as you mention while town. imo you just be town scum. useless, even reloaded was engaging and not shitposting and reading, more then you done. who said you want to be useless and not read or help you team mates if town. oh right if you where scum you never let them down, but scew town etc. :okay:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What should I learn from it? I keep it in mind and ISO her suspects during the night as usual. I want people to get their thoughts out, cuz maybe they see something what I'm not seeing and help me get a better picture.
Uh huh, keep being disingenuous Flower, it will avail you naught.

Living Players - [24/27]
1. @RippedCal - town leader
2. @Ratchet - was being dense earlier could be scum
3. @Ultra - probably town has been leaning into memeing which i think he would do fully as scum but he's actually shown solving too
4. @ConquistadoR - likely town confirmed town if broki scum
5. @Kiku - felt town on posts cant remember why
6. @hime - town because she would never lie to me but also because of her reaction to wagon
7. @Dr. Watson @Reborn - likely scum if broki is scum
8. @Joygirl - seems town - too bold to be scum and role seems town i think?
9. @Midnight Delight - weird guy, don't like playing with them
10. @Naomi - vibes town throughout game
11. @Alwaysmind - i think inactive scum would be here
12. @Destroya - not really sure, don't remember their posts much but tend to ignore X anyway
13. @Psylocke - seems town on vibes but read on me seemed fake - were not able to explain the read at all - claim doesnt have much longevity so probably true, worth looking into if alive in a day or so
14. @MitchMatch - who?
15. @KWEH - no idea, doesnt seem to care but I just dont think they're reading which could be as town or scum
16. @Orwellian - has been blending in well but doesn't strike me as particularly towny
17. @Dr_Professor83 - no idea, can't read them but they seem comfy in thread
18. @MangoSenpai - similar to orwell, blending in but not particularly towny, a lot of memeing i think?
19. @Underworld Broker - scum based on invest, tied to conq either way. called reborn opportunistic out of everyone without much clarification
20. @NikaInParis - claim they were repping out didn't seem like someone with a team
21. @Flower - been thinking town but woe is me stuff felt out of place and not really genuine. Why so entitled?
22. @Michelle - didn't really like the way they delayed the duel so long, felt like could be delaying to pivot from broki?
23. @Grammaton - been asking questions i'd expect them to ask but NAI as huge scum range
24. @Neeko - don't like the way they went about their vote, seemed like asking questions without caring about answers. Have seen shades of town-magic solving tho
ooooooo ripped town/scum read!!! :catpole:

Also Idk what you're trying to accomplish by going against me and asking me pointless questions knowing that I'm 99% Town with a 1% chance of being Sukuna, so clearly not somebody you should go against now with scum still being untouched.

J

Joygirl1

No
Pretty sure Kweh is town
You guys need to hammer Cfd Cal now
@Ultra why you never follow me?
Where do you take your confidence from? What if we do and you should have been wrong, would you take the blame?
If it wasn´t for your death coming up we´d still be scumreading you tbh as the confidence you present here is almost irritating.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also Idk what you're trying to accomplish by going against me and asking me pointless questions knowing that I'm 99% Town with a 1% chance of being Sukuna, so clearly not somebody you should go against now with scum still being untouched.
I'm not "going against you", I'm asking what changed between 1 hour ago and now. Let me put it this way - I think you want to save face here by insisting you got something out of this instead of just admitting that I had the right of it. That doesn't make you scum, and I haven't said it does - but boy is it aggravating as fuck

J

Joygirl1

Every time flower brings up that she's confirmed town, I feel worse abt her slot :mihugh:
T-Pein crowned her town confirmed queen some time ago in another round. Let´s say he paid the price for his simping :kobeha:
Only queen here is us, deal with it!

kweh
Nika
Reborn

there’s a bunch like AM, Michelle and Mango where they haven’t done anything particularly upsetting, but I view them less favourably than everyone else
My problem is a lot of these feel like very shrug slots. Nika is a new player and he's not what I expect of new scum. Reborn is...eh. AM is a black hole but I have no issues getting rid of him if you wanna lynch there. Michelle is a bit iffy but ultimately I don't think delaying doing what was asked of her is that bad. Mango has a pretty odorous post restriction.

Which then by logical consequence implies there are competent scum and maybe some of them have claimed as well, but my leads there aren't really strong, because I'm just kinda floating here

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Day 2 - Vote Count 9 (As of Post #5140)

Votes:
Conq ->
Broki > Kweh
AM -> Naomi > Unvote > Prof
Naomi -> Gram > Unvote > Dest > unvote
Reborn -> Broki
Nika -> Mid > Unvote
Ratchet -> Broki > Reborn > Orwellian > Unvote
Ultra -> Broki > Unvote > Neeko > Mid > Broki > Hime > Mid > Orwellian > Unvote > Ratchet > Prof > Neeko
Psylocke -> Broki > Ratchet > Prof > Cal
Cal -> Broki > Unvote > Reborn
Neeko -> Broki > Unvote
Flower -> Mid > Unvote > Dest > Dest > Hime
Kiku -> Mid > Dest > Kweh
Joy -> Dest
Prof -> Reborn > Dest > Kweh > Orwellian > Unvote > Kweh
Mid -> Dest > Unvote > Kweh
Gram -> Kweh
Dest -> Kiku > Orwellian > Kweh
Mango -> Gram > Broki > Kweh
Broki -> Reborn
Hime -> Broki > Unvote > Nika
Kweh -> Gram > Psychic > Cal
Orwellian -> Kweh

Count:
Kweh = 10
(Gram, Dest, Joy, Ratchet, Mitch, Prof, Conq, Kiku, Mid, Orwellian)
Broki = 2 (Reborn, Mango)
Cal = 2 (Kweh, Psylocke)
Reborn = 1 (Broki, Cal)
Nika = 1 (Hime)
Neeko = 1 (Ultra)
Hime = 1 (Flower)
Prof = 1 (AM)

Duel Votes:
Michelle to win = 17
(Flower, Mango, Gram, Hime, Nika, Michelle, Joy, Tweet, Kiku, Ratchet, Prof, Mitch, Dest, Psylocke, Conq, Cal, AM)
Broki to win = 2 (Broki, Mid)

Non Voters = 4 (Michelle, Neeko, Naomi, Nika)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to achieve majority
A little more than 3 hours are left

Day 2 ends in - Countdown

1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @Ultra
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Kiku
6. @hime
7. @Dr. Watson @Reborn
8. @Joygirl
9. @Midnight Delight
10. @Naomi
11. @Alwaysmind
12. @Destroya
13. @Psylocke
14. @MitchMatch
15. @KWEH
16. @Orwellian
17. @Dr_Professor83
18. @MangoSenpai
19. @Underworld Broker
20. @NikaInParis
21. @Flower
22. @Michelle
23. @Grammaton
24. @Neeko

Dead Players - [3/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1
Tuna (I am pretty sure I voted for Kweh)

Status
Not open for further replies.