[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. RippedCal
2. Ratchet
3. Ultra
4. ConquistadoR
5. Kiku
hime
7. Joygirl
8. Midnight Delight
9. Destroya
10. MitchMatch
11. KWEH
12. Orwellian
13. Dr_Professor83
14. MangoSenpai
15. NikaInParis
16. Flower
17. Michelle
18. Grammaton

I think ratchet is scum pretty much regardless of tweets flip. As dest said the fact he was chastising CFDs only to join a cfd was illogical.

Mango is apparently confirmed via flavour but I'm not sure how any of that can't be faked or due to his fake Character. His actual reads themselves, his scum ones, felt full of people I had as town and I wasn't really feeling any of it.

I could also see Mitch/aurelian be scum out of sheer POE. Aurelian has felt different this game than others but I'm not really the strongest at reading him.

Out of all my town reads I'm least sure of Kiku because the scum tracker doing some dumb claim shit on day 2 has been a pattern in like my last 4 games and as dest said the results weren't exactly incriminating. They felt town from the interaction and push itself, but I haven't seen much else from them.

1. RippedCal
2. Ratchet
3. Ultra
4. ConquistadoR
5. Kiku
hime
7. Joygirl
8. Midnight Delight
9. Destroya
10. MitchMatch
11. KWEH
12. Orwellian
13. Dr_Professor83
14. MangoSenpai
15. NikaInParis
16. Flower
17. Michelle
18. Grammaton

I think ratchet is scum pretty much regardless of tweets flip. As dest said the fact he was chastising CFDs only to join a cfd was illogical.

Mango is apparently confirmed via flavour but I'm not sure how any of that can't be faked or due to his fake Character. His actual reads themselves, his scum ones, felt full of people I had as town and I wasn't really feeling any of it.

I could also see Mitch/aurelian be scum out of sheer POE. Aurelian has felt different this game than others but I'm not really the strongest at reading him.

Out of all my town reads I'm least sure of Kiku because the scum tracker doing some dumb claim shit on day 2 has been a pattern in like my last 4 games and as dest said the results weren't exactly incriminating. They felt town from the interaction and push itself, but I haven't seen much else from them.
mitch refilled me for this night, i think hes just town
hes lost his vp and everything doing so too...

Status
Not open for further replies.