[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

It was. We played badly. It’s probably not anymore (realistically).

May as well make it as close as we can from here lol
4 townies dying in one night, mafia gotten a free extra kill with Psylocke´s bs passive, delayed kill on another townie making it 4 1/2 kills for scum at one night... yeah, this is completely our fault and this round was perfectly balanced for sure.

With this much killing power, maybe scum does only have 4

But Midnight I think just has way too much tmi and I don’t like how Ratchet has handled the slot. And if he’s scum then it’ll be 5.

J

Joygirl1

Copypasting my Last Will here:

The Last Will of the Fallen Queen of the World:

To all our tearfilled mourning subjects, despite us having transcended the limits of mortality centuries ago, somehow the life of your caring and beloved queen has come to an abrupt end and while we should be expecting you to be in the deepest grief possible and committing mass suicide we know very well that you folks are too lazy and too incompetent to perform a well-executed seppuku anyway.

Farewell, I've gone
To take my throne above
But don't weep for me
'Cause this will be
The labor of my love

After scum leader PUBLICALLY protected Ratchet, Cal and Midnight scum team probably is some absolute random combo like: Flower + Gramma + hime or Orwellian + Ultra + Mango. Doesn´t matter, at this point we´re royally fucked anyway. Without any leads after KWEH flipping town unless a mircle happens it´s nothing more than a guessing game anymore.

Maximum 1/3 really scum between Ratchet / Cal / Midnight.
Claims from hime and Orwellian both look rather underpowered and unpractical, might be fake(s).
Michelle scum assassin and dueling Broki for town cred?
Why the hell did scum save town assassin, only to get Reborn lynched instead?

Should Flower flip scum or hostile indie we would be pissed off so hard we´d never talk a single word to her after being backstabbed and emotionally abused so cold.

Love you all, you little cockroaches

Your beloved Queen of Mafia

Copypasting my Last Will here:

The Last Will of the Fallen Queen of the World:

To all our tearfilled mourning subjects, despite us having transcended the limits of mortality centuries ago, somehow the life of your caring and beloved queen has come to an abrupt end and while we should be expecting you to be in the deepest grief possible and committing mass suicide we know very well that you folks are too lazy and too incompetent to perform a well-executed seppuku anyway.

Farewell, I've gone
To take my throne above
But don't weep for me
'Cause this will be
The labor of my love

After scum leader PUBLICALLY protected Ratchet, Cal and Midnight scum team probably is some absolute random combo like: Flower + Gramma + hime or Orwellian + Ultra + Mango. Doesn´t matter, at this point we´re royally fucked anyway. Without any leads after KWEH flipping town unless a mircle happens it´s nothing more than a guessing game anymore.

Maximum 1/3 really scum between Ratchet / Cal / Midnight.
Claims from hime and Orwellian both look rather underpowered and unpractical, might be fake(s).
Michelle scum assassin and dueling Broki for town cred?
Why the hell did scum save town assassin, only to get Reborn lynched instead?

Should Flower flip scum or hostile indie we would be pissed off so hard we´d never talk a single word to her after being backstabbed and emotionally abused so cold.

Love you all, you little cockroaches

Your beloved Queen of Mafia
I‘m not scum. But Town has lost since the upcoming NP is my last as well.

Which means we‘ll never win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.