[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im also going to say that flower is firmly my number one suspect for the indy, and there needs to be a conversation about that at some point too

This ATE shit feels faker than a football bat
None of what I said was ever AtE ffs. I was genuinely pissed and still fucking am that I received no help at all, despite having an ability which could have greatly helped Town. But, my flip will make people eat their words anyway. At the latest after the game if it‘s over before I go down.

None of what I said was ever AtE ffs. I was genuinely pissed and still fucking am that I received no help at all, despite having an ability which could have greatly helped Town. But, my flip will make people eat their words anyway. At the latest after the game if it‘s over before I go down.
I want you to type 'I am not Sukuna'

Ill also point out that I have a vow that I may have activated

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle here but as this is probably lylo I'm not going to roll over because Prof wants to tunnel.

1 - It makes no sense for me to have myself protected by the scum leader when I'm looking at fighting a thunderdome between myself and Magic. I would have had a chance to win that, maybe not a great one, but a chance.
2 - Related to 1 - I would NEVER kill Magic before I thunderdome him. This isn't even about me supposdly being a big brainer, I'd literally be cutting off my last viable mislynch to push and basically inviting everyone to just lynch me.

I don't play scum like this. I just don't. I thought it was crystal clear that Neeko was playing into paranoia and obvously I was wrong, I was wrong on Reborn too. I'm going to reread some of the game today and see if I can find some strand, but I really need some patience and open dialogue here - coming in treating me like confirmed scum is level 1 thinking.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Flower, I've disabled your passive, you've got an extra night. Get it together.

I feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle here but as this is probably lylo I'm not going to roll over because Prof wants to tunnel.

1 - It makes no sense for me to have myself protected by the scum leader when I'm looking at fighting a thunderdome between myself and Magic. I would have had a chance to win that, maybe not a great one, but a chance.
2 - Related to 1 - I would NEVER kill Magic before I thunderdome him. This isn't even about me supposdly being a big brainer, I'd literally be cutting off my last viable mislynch to push and basically inviting everyone to just lynch me.

I don't play scum like this. I just don't. I thought it was crystal clear that Neeko was playing into paranoia and obvously I was wrong, I was wrong on Reborn too. I'm going to reread some of the game today and see if I can find some strand, but I really need some patience and open dialogue here - coming in treating me like confirmed scum is level 1 thinking.
Ratchet. If me, you, Ultra, Dest, & Magic were all Town, how TF has this game come to this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.