[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ratchet - locked scum & todays lynch

Michelle, Kiku, Nika, Midnight, Fang
Hime, You next

Gram can only be GF
Kelp. (tbh I feel completely out of whack. I've not been investing enough time into here to have a good idea. So right now I'm a bit of a clueless townie. So is the working theory that Michelle duelled for town cred? What is it that made her sus now?

idk about mid, if he's scum he faked ignorance really well.

Kiku did see Dest on Gram, so the only option I see here is that Kiku would be scum tracker/ watcher? Tracking/ watching doesn't seem like a scum abily though.. Dest even admitted to targetting gram. But IIRC, kiku said Dest targeted Naomi, not Gram...

I can read through Orwellian, but don't expect much from me. I need a shepherd to guide me)

Kelp. (tbh I feel completely out of whack. I've not been investing enough time into here to have a good idea. So right now I'm a bit of a clueless townie. So is the working theory that Michelle duelled for town cred? What is it that made her sus now?

Kiku did see Dest on Gram, so the only option I see here is that Kiku would be scum tracker/ watcher? Tracking/ watching doesn't seem like a scum abily though.. Dest even admitted to targetting gram. But IIRC, kiku said Dest targeted Naomi, not Gram...

I can read through Orwellian, but don't expect much from me. I need a shepherd to guide me)
Could be a roletracker - tho tbh i wouldnt understand the wisdom of trying to get dest to out himself if they had the rolesheet, seems counterproductive

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet. If me, you, Ultra, Dest, & Magic were all Town, how TF has this game come to this lol.
Have you heard the term dog eat dog?

The fact is there are several plys here that just make no sense for me as scum. They're plays that look, on the surface, incriminating, but dig deeper and it's just not. Reborn is a perfect example of this. Like, come on, if there's one thing I am it's arrogant in my ability to argue, killing Magic here is a scum confession practically. Do you think I like making myself easy to catch?

I want you to talk to me about your issues with how I've handled Midnight. I'll remind you that I've routinely asked for you to ignore his shit and you've kept ignoring that too, so I'm struggling to see what your contention is. Ys I thnk as town he can make up a fake census, I don't mind him being assassinated or something anyway because unlike me, he was actually at risk of being chosen for assassination (hence why it makes some sense for scum to protect him).

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
But either way. I’m more than happy for you to play this day out and help me see the light if I’m wrong lol.
The problem is I'm already starting from a position of disdvantage. Let's be frank, there is nothing I can say today myself that will make you flip your assessment here, so I'm going to need you to step back and critically look at the gamestate as it is.

We were forcing Michelle to duel and she had to role with the consensus. Everyone told her Broki.

Also, if no one else claims Assassin, we’ve now had 3 Town assassins flip. And chances are pretty good one is scum.

Then there’s Michelle defending Ratchet (probably scum) yesterday.

-
If Kiku was Roletracker I have a hard time seeing the Dest tunnel knowing he’s cop, but Kiku doesn’t like to bus from what I saw from them as scum in past games. So it’s not impossible to see her try to derail from Broki there, but I’m not sure. It doesn’t help that Kiku came into yesterday saying me & Ultra scum, Ratchet fine, which is a Ratchet defense.

Kiku could be Town but circumstantial evidence is piling up a bit and POE is shrinking.

Honestly don‘t know if scum really have a duel + silent Exe + the lynch ability Broki had + whatever killed 3 Townies the previous night + transfiguring shit.

Does that not mean Michelle has to be Town?

J

Joygirl1

@Dr_Professor83 Why do you not want to be targetted with anything, not even a chat ability?

What´s everyone thinking about the claims from hime and Orwellian? They look underpowered to me and especially Orwellian can always use this argument "I want to save it for the late stages of the game" to get away with not using his claimed ability.

want you to talk to me about your issues with how I've handled Midnight. I'll remind you that I've routinely asked for you to ignore his shit and you've kept ignoring that too, so I'm struggling to see what your contention is. Ys I thnk as town he can make up a fake census, I don't mind him being assassinated or something anyway because unlike me, he was actually at risk of being chosen for assassination (hence why it makes some sense for scum to protect him).
When I said I was ready to assassinate him on D2, you started saying you were fine if we just abstain.

Also, I don’t agree Town Midnight is gonna make a fake census and game throw. I just don’t see it. So you’re arguing he’s lying but it’s also NAI doesn’t track for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.