[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer lynching non-contributive players honestly. @Flower why would you suggest "forcing" hime to role reveal/claim? It comes off as you hinting your own role to do that and that you know, puts you on the radar for scum to snipe at you both if your both non hostile aligned town or indies.

I would prefer lynching non-contributive players honestly. @Flower why would you suggest "forcing" hime to role reveal/claim? It comes off as you hinting your own role to do that and that you know, puts you on the radar for scum to snipe at you both if your both non hostile aligned town or indies.
I refuse to believe Hime is like that as Town. And I gladly go for a 1vs1 trade.

I'm not claiming to flower at this point, I don't care if it's throwing

She has been nothing but an entitled asshole this game towards me and I'm not ok being treated like that
Who are your top scum reads? Top town reads? Do you think Flower is being opportunistic with you and trying to force the pressure to make herself look better when Psylocke was a viable alternative to you?

I feel like this stubbornness is more likely to come from town. But we are at the point where this game is not gonna progress without Hime’s claim imo. Ultra, Ratchet, Flower, who are among the most likely players to help move somewhere, are all sticking to Hime rn.

I feel like Flower is Town.

If Hime is Town, could see Ratchet as Scum. He doesn’t have to be by extrapolation, but he keeps making arguments for why Hime’s behavior is sabotaging for scum, yet Hime stays his strongest direction and he’s not actively looking anywhere else.

I feel like this stubbornness is more likely to come from town. But we are at the point where this game is not gonna progress without Hime’s claim imo. Ultra, Ratchet, Flower, who are among the most likely players to help move somewhere, are all sticking to Hime rn.

I feel like Flower is Town.

If Hime is Town, could see Ratchet as Scum. He doesn’t have to be by extrapolation, but he keeps making arguments for why Hime’s behavior is sabotaging for scum, yet Hime stays his strongest direction and he’s not actively looking anywhere else.
Agree flower is likely town

Status
Not open for further replies.