[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far leaning town on:

Ultra
Flower
Prof
Ratchet
Grammaton
Naomi
Tweet

Would be fine with lynching for inactivity or just fluffing:

Midnight
Mr. Reloaded

Everyone else null

The two above I would prefer getting rid of on principle

Day 1 - Vote Count 3

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 1 - Vote Count 3 (As of Post #1226)

Votes:
Ultra ->
Mid> Hime
Dest -> Ultra > Hime > Mitch
Hime -> Ultra > Flower
Psylocke -> Naomi > Hime > Mid > Hime
AM -> Mid
Ratchet -> Hime
Prof -> Hime > Unvote > Hime > Mitch > Hime
Gram -> Prof
Nika -> Joy > Hime
Flower -> Kweh > Hime
Cal -> Reloaded
Kweh -> Conq
Neeko -> Prof
Michelle -> Prof
Joy -> Psylocke
Mitch -> Hime
Broki -> Flower
Reloaded -> Hime
Conq -> Hime

Count:
Hime = 9
(Utra, Ratchet, Psylocke, Mitch, Flower, Prof, Reloaded, Nika, Conq)
Prof = 3 (Gram, Neeko, Michelle)
Flower = 1 (Broki, Hime)
Mitch = 1 (Dest)
Mid = 1 (AM)
Reloaded = 1 (Cal)
Conq = 1 (Kweh)
Psylocke = 1 (Joy)

Non Voters = 8 (Mono, Tpein, Kiku, Watson, Mid, Naomi, Orwellian, Mango)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to achieve majority
A little less than 1 day 1 hour is left

Day 1 ends in - Countdown

I'll only claim if cal asks me cuz he's the only one being a decent person this game
I think you should claim, you're in claim territory now and I think it's going to be the best way to progress the game

If you don't claim you're going to need to start pushing your reads proactively to avoid being blindly lynched and even then I still don't like your chances

Either way you gotta do something that isn't feeling sorry for yourself :sweat:

If any of you don’t like the Hime wagon and have a better one start doing something about it.
My next wagon is Midnight

We can't just exczse him all the time as him being Midnight.

If any of you don’t like the Hime wagon and have a better one start doing something about it.
Seems like you want to force the hammer here if I wanted to be reckless on reading this post. If you paid attention you'd see several of my posts trying to get Hime to offer something to help herself out. If she can't reconcile her defensive posturing because of Flower's tunneling then I will vote her but I am optimistic Hime will give something.

J

Joygirl1

Long long time ago there were 20 husbando sisters forming an alliance to make the world a better place. Hundreds of years later there are still people wandering around with that name husbando sister but they don´t even know the real meaning of it anymore. The world is at war. Flower vs. hime. You hate to see it happen...

@hime We experienced Flower being really annoying when forcing someone into claiming. Even that Town Core was not safe from her demands. Although we have to say we are unsure about your spot ourselves. As your queen, judge and possible executioner I give you some royal advice, you have two options: a) You claim and pass on the torch to the people currently voting you or b) You come up with starting a counter wagon to your own one, providing us with a good alternative. Otherwise we see this day ending in your lynch and if you shall be a loyal town servant you should try everything in your hands to avoid a mislynch happening. This is the duty that good townies have to fulfill. We demand you to cooperate because if there is no counter wagon building we might be forced to get our own hands dirty and vote you out, for the mere reason of avoiding a no-lynch happening.

The sands of time are running out more quickly than you might think...

To all my subjects, you shall wait for the next vote count however, early hammering won´t do us any good.

Seems like you want to force the hammer here if I wanted to be reckless on reading this post. If you paid attention you'd see several of my posts trying to get Hime to offer something to help herself out. If she can't reconcile her defensive posturing because of Flower's tunneling then I will vote her but I am optimistic Hime will give something.
That post is trying to force those posters who I know don’t like the hime wagon to get serious about pushing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.