News Jump Festa 2022

It's going to be more about exploring the idea of what becoming "Joyboy" means, its implications for the remainder of the story and why Luffy will formally take up that mantle in his fight with Kaido.

It's perhaps because of all this that there is a special emphasis on him this time around.
But... there has not been a time where the emphasis is not on him.
So what is a special emphasis if the character was always the focus.

But... there has not been a time where the emphasis is not on him.
So what is a special emphasis if the character was always the focus.
It's more of a way for saying that look out for this character because I'll be exploring this concept which has been looming in the back for years and is relevant to the overarching plot that I will be introducing in the story for the first time through said character.

Everybody and their mom knows that Luffy is going to be the focus because of his upcoming finale with Kaido so I presume the emphasis is especially because of the reasoning I gave above.

Last edited:
Oda's main problem (well, more like his story's main problem) is his actual success.

He can do whatever he wants and nobody dares to say criticism into his face.

Some artists need that and Oda is clearly one of them.

Take Prince for example. He came up with his best work when people behind him criticized him and gave him some clear deadlines etc.

Once he was so successful and those people were gone, he wrote his songs freely without any pressure or review (like Oda is doing now) and it was a desaster. Way too long, overcomplicated nonsense.
you dont know a damn thing about stories or prince lol
Post automatically merged:

People know that.

However, they are also getting tired of it, especially when you see how Oda always starts arcs nicely, then loses his plot by trying to draw too much unnecessary stuff and in the end it gets an incredibly poorly paced mess.

Happened in Dressrosa, happened in WCI and is happening now.

Oda isn't learning from his mistakes. That's one of his biggest problems (same thing with his hesitation to write any kind of consequences for his characters).

Of course he owns non of us anything and he can do whatever he wants, but its no coincidence that most (older) longtime readers are pretty disappointed with most recent arcs, especially post-skip. It's due to some very rational and understandable reasons.

Everyone knew it wouldn't fail.

Morj thinks of Oda as a way better writer than he actually is.

Oda only has one blueprint that he knows how to write. He has used that same blueprint for every single major arc so far.

Why would it be different this time?
all your criticism makes no sense. you dont sound like you know what youre talking about. these are great, timeless shonen arcs and its time to admit that just because you dont understand something it doesnt mean its bad. half of this shit is just made up guesses like oh his hesitation, his mistakes, necessary. you dont know how to write man stop pretending like you're oda's peer or his psychiatrist

you dont know a damn thing about stories or prince lol
Post automatically merged:

all your criticism makes no sense. you dont sound like you know what youre talking about. these are great, timeless shonen arcs and its time to admit that just because you dont understand something it doesnt mean its bad. half of this shit is just made up guesses like oh his hesitation, his mistakes, necessary. you dont know how to write man stop pretending like you're oda's peer or his psychiatrist
Thank you for proving my point!

The funniest thing is that homers like you don't even realize just how much they emphasize and strenghten my points.
:cheers:

Regarding Wano's Shocking Ending, everyone are expecting Two Outcomes:
1. ZKK
2. Raid Fails

But i think everyone is forgetting another Very Shocking Scene which is: Kaidou joins Luffy !!
I mean at first the guy was Introduced as this Drunkard 1 v 1 Monster Oni who must be defeated to save Wano & he is so Evil

However as we continue to read more & more, it's pretty clear that Kaidou is on a Mission, he strongly believes in something, he is interested in Joy Boy, he wants to change the World, his First Recruit (King) was saved from being a Guinea Pig so Kaidou words "I want to change the World", suggest he wants to End Oppression !!

I mean someone might say but look at what he has done to Wano, but Yamato asked him same question & he said "This is Wano", implying that He isn't doing this because he is an Evil Pirate, but because it was Necessary for his Mission, for the Greater Good

Also notice how he didn't want to tell Big Mom where Road Poneglyph is, as if he doesn't trust her (That's because he have a Hidden Goal & he doesn't trust Big Mom with it), also each Yonko Crew have a Theme:

WB Pirates ---> They represent Poor People & Orphans, WB gave them a Family & took care of them
BB Pirates ---> They represent Black Sheep in every group, such as Corrupt King, Corrupt Sheriff, Corrupt Warden ... etc
Big Mom Pirates ---> They are basically her Real Family

And finally Kaidou Pirates seem to represent those who are Thrown Away from Society, such as King being a Lunarian or Who's Who being fired from CP-9 or Queen from MADS group ... etc and this same Theme was also included in Donquixote Pirates (Since Joker was intended to be part of Kaidou's Arc).

These Themes are like this because they match the Captain, such as WB was Poor & without Family & Blackbeard was Corrupt Pirate & Big Mom was raised in an Orphanage & Kaidou was treated as a Monster & Experimented on ... etc

I believe that all of these Hints are leading to One Eventual Outcome & that is Kaidou finally realizing that He isn't the one who's gonna change the World, it's Luffy, and the Logical Reaction that Kaidou would have is to give his Respects & decide to leave Wano

Actually this explains why the moment Luffy lost against him, he said "So you're also not Joy Boy"
That's because Kaidou knows that Wano Country needs to be opened so that the World Changes, & he knows Joy Boy will do it, so Kaidou decided to invade Wano & challenge everyone, this way there will be Two Conclusions for him:

Either He is Joy Boy since no one can stop him or the One who defeats him & take over Wano is confirmed as Joy Boy
So for him, it's a Win Win

He also reminds me of Crocodine from Dragon Quest, both seen as Beast Kings, both are very Prideful & wanted a Challenging Fight, and at the end of Crocodine's Fight against Dai, the Second Main Character (Popp) actually intervened & helped Dai & also made Crocodine respect him & realize the improtance of Pride once more. After Dai defeated him & destroyed his Weapon, Crocodine decided to leave with his Army & he later returned in another Arc as an Ally

So what if that's the End of Wano, Luffy is gonna lose once again & Zoro will come to face Kaidou instead, this is the moment when Kaidou shows respect to Zoro as The New Monster Samurai & also learn something new about Pride & why someone like Zoro follows Luffy (I believe that Kaidou will realize Zoro is exactly like him & yet he follows Luffy, which makes him see the bigger idea).
After that Luffy is gonna somehow Unlock his Last Power-Up & defeat Kaido & destroy his Weapon

Luffy + Zoro will make Kaidou change & realize the Answer to what he is looking for.
After that, there are Two Possibilities, either Kaidou accepts his Defeat (Similar to Katakuri) & leaves Wano saying that Luffy is the Promised One & not him, or something happens that makes Kaidou go on a rampage once more & that's when ZKK needs to happen

Regarding Wano's Shocking Ending, everyone are expecting Two Outcomes:
1. ZKK
2. Raid Fails

But i think everyone is forgetting another Very Shocking Scene which is: Kaidou joins Luffy !!
I mean at first the guy was Introduced as this Drunkard 1 v 1 Monster Oni who must be defeated to save Wano & he is so Evil

However as we continue to read more & more, it's pretty clear that Kaidou is on a Mission, he strongly believes in something, he is interested in Joy Boy, he wants to change the World, his First Recruit (King) was saved from being a Guinea Pig so Kaidou words "I want to change the World", suggest he wants to End Oppression !!

I mean someone might say but look at what he has done to Wano, but Yamato asked him same question & he said "This is Wano", implying that He isn't doing this because he is an Evil Pirate, but because it was Necessary for his Mission, for the Greater Good

Also notice how he didn't want to tell Big Mom where Road Poneglyph is, as if he doesn't trust her (That's because he have a Hidden Goal & he doesn't trust Big Mom with it), also each Yonko Crew have a Theme:

WB Pirates ---> They represent Poor People & Orphans, WB gave them a Family & took care of them
BB Pirates ---> They represent Black Sheep in every group, such as Corrupt King, Corrupt Sheriff, Corrupt Warden ... etc
Big Mom Pirates ---> They are basically her Real Family

And finally Kaidou Pirates seem to represent those who are Thrown Away from Society, such as King being a Lunarian or Who's Who being fired from CP-9 or Queen from MADS group ... etc and this same Theme was also included in Donquixote Pirates (Since Joker was intended to be part of Kaidou's Arc).

These Themes are like this because they match the Captain, such as WB was Poor & without Family & Blackbeard was Corrupt Pirate & Big Mom was raised in an Orphanage & Kaidou was treated as a Monster & Experimented on ... etc

I believe that all of these Hints are leading to One Eventual Outcome & that is Kaidou finally realizing that He isn't the one who's gonna change the World, it's Luffy, and the Logical Reaction that Kaidou would have is to give his Respects & decide to leave Wano

Actually this explains why the moment Luffy lost against him, he said "So you're also not Joy Boy"
That's because Kaidou knows that Wano Country needs to be opened so that the World Changes, & he knows Joy Boy will do it, so Kaidou decided to invade Wano & challenge everyone, this way there will be Two Conclusions for him:

Either He is Joy Boy since no one can stop him or the One who defeats him & take over Wano is confirmed as Joy Boy
So for him, it's a Win Win

He also reminds me of Crocodine from Dragon Quest, both seen as Beast Kings, both are very Prideful & wanted a Challenging Fight, and at the end of Crocodine's Fight against Dai, the Second Main Character (Popp) actually intervened & helped Dai & also made Crocodine respect him & realize the improtance of Pride once more. After Dai defeated him & destroyed his Weapon, Crocodine decided to leave with his Army & he later returned in another Arc as an Ally

So what if that's the End of Wano, Luffy is gonna lose once again & Zoro will come to face Kaidou instead, this is the moment when Kaidou shows respect to Zoro as The New Monster Samurai & also learn something new about Pride & why someone like Zoro follows Luffy (I believe that Kaidou will realize Zoro is exactly like him & yet he follows Luffy, which makes him see the bigger idea).
After that Luffy is gonna somehow Unlock his Last Power-Up & defeat Kaido & destroy his Weapon

Luffy + Zoro will make Kaidou change & realize the Answer to what he is looking for.
After that, there are Two Possibilities, either Kaidou accepts his Defeat (Similar to Katakuri) & leaves Wano saying that Luffy is the Promised One & not him, or something happens that makes Kaidou go on a rampage once more & that's when ZKK needs to happen
Oda said nothing about a shocking ending tho

Oda said nothing about a shocking ending tho
He said he is waiting to draw that "Scene" of Wano Finale
So it must be something Unique
And his Editor said that Wano Ending is Shocking

So it definitely won't be similar to Endings of other Arcs where Luffy simply punches the Villain & they celebrate & end of story.
This Ending is either ZKK or Kaidou joining Luffy Believers Squad or someone comes & defeat both sides (Im-Sama for example) ... etc