Character Discussion Kaido and King. The best Captain and Right Hand Man duo

What do you think about Kaido and King as the Captain and Right Hand Man duo of the Beast Pirates?

• These two rock!

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • I hate them, I am salty because I hoped for Sanji to fight King

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I am a flat earther, I think that Queen is as good as King and also that the Earth is flat

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
I really loved their relationship. They easily looked like the best couple when it came to synergy. I would even pick it above Marco - Whitebeard intensity wise, albeit not total time.

Shilew and BB thing is forced as fuck. Sure he was in that spread but we've never gotten any interaction between them that indicates they have a 1st mate captain dynamic. That's usually reserved for the original members like Laffite and Burgess even though he is a clown

Marco and WB are better than King and Kaido character wise. Their duo and their individuality
Marco and WB are better characters, but Kaido and King are a better duo.

Marco was amongst Whitebeard's "sons".
Just his strongest son and hence essentially filling the role of RHM. There was no distinction otherwise, between Marco/Jozu/Vista.

Kaido/King was an actual duo, with King being his official RHM that Kaido chose, and Kaido's first crewmate. Beast pirates formed with Kaido and King, like how SHP formed with Luffy/Zoro and Roger Pirates formed with Roger/Rayleigh - with their
They both had flashbacks about each other when they were defeated.

As a duo, there is no better ones aside from Luffy/Zoro, Roger/Rayleigh and (future incoming) Shanks/Ben - all of whom happen to be the partner type RHM who have similar portrayal to their captain rather than outright inferior portrayal. Makes sense, since they are conquerors themselves.

RHM dynamics:
- Roger/Ray, WB/Oden, Shanks/Ben (?), Luffy/Zoro
- Kaido/King, Crocodile/Mr 1, Doflamingo/Vergo, Blackbeard/Shiryuu (?)
- Whitebeard/Marco, Big Mom/Katakuri
- Moria/Absalom, Buggy/Mohji
- Enel/Ohm

Meh, too much to pay attention to lol. Plus, was a casual reader pre rooftop

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kaido/King was an actual duo, with King being his official RHM that Kaido chose, and Kaido's first crewmate. Beast pirates formed with Kaido and King, like how SHP formed with Luffy/Zoro and Roger Pirates formed with Roger/Rayleigh - with their
I don’t think being the first crew mate is really a proof that Kaido/King is the best duo

they have close to no interactions at all during Wano

only the little flashback and King saying Kaido will become the new King

it’s really not much at all

Marco was shown being here for a long ass time too, knowing WB among the best between everyone, keeping non stop an eye on WB health during MF and being non stop worried about him, he is also shown against Teach to avenge WB death in a big war, Marco also decided to protect WB home and caring about its citizen to honor WB memory, he also with Shanks organized WB and Ace burial, Marco even had some moments with Weevil WB « son » etc etc

King/Kaido had potential but was far too short to be really deep

Marco and WB are better characters, but Kaido and King are a better duo.

Marco was amongst Whitebeard's "sons".
Just his strongest son and hence essentially filling the role of RHM. There was no distinction otherwise, between Marco/Jozu/Vista.

As a duo, there is no better ones aside from Luffy/Zoro, Roger/Rayleigh and (future incoming) Shanks/Ben - all of whom happen to be the partner type RHM who have similar portrayal to their captain rather than outright inferior portrayal. Makes sense, since they are conquerors themselves.

RHM dynamics:
- Roger/Ray, WB/Oden, Shanks/Ben (?), Luffy/Zoro
- Kaido/King, Crocodile/Mr 1, Doflamingo/Vergo, Blackbeard/Shiryuu (?)
- Whitebeard/Marco, Big Mom/Katakuri
- Moria/Absalom, Buggy/Mohji
- Enel/Ohm

Meh, too much to pay attention to lol. Plus, was a casual reader pre rooftop
Well said :pepelit: