Questions & Mysteries Kaido doesn't say "ACoC" is only used by the STRONGEST. He says "only some strong people".

Yamato clearly isn't top tier. She was wasted by Kaido too easily. Zoro however is top tier now, given he mastered Enma and CoC coating. Other than that, only Yonko level characters are shown coating their attacks with CoC.

As Rayleigh said, the strength of your CoC reflects your own strength. And Yamato's overall strength can't hold up to a true top tier.
So Yamato isn't top tier despite not losing to kaido. Held her own
But Zoro is top tier for his weak feat which Kaido didn't hype?

Yamato clearly isn't top tier. She was wasted by Kaido too easily. Zoro however is top tier now, given he mastered Enma and CoC coating. Other than that, only Yonko level characters are shown coating their attacks with CoC.

As Rayleigh said, the strength of your CoC reflects your own strength. And Yamato's overall strength can't hold up to a true top tier.
People think I'm trying to shit on Zoro, but I was only trying to shit on Yamato :milaugh:

That "strongest" line always made me a bit uncomfortable because it's quite clear Yamato is not there YET (maybe in the future). And because of "Wings" it's clear Zoro/Sanji > Yamato.

it doesnt change much .......
kaido never defined what range strong /strongest people are .

you simply look at the level of people who have unlocked it and a simple bit of pattern recognition would have you realise most if not all are tithe-ring either close or at top tier.

oden, bigmom, kaido, shanks?,luffy,roger , wb,yamato ,zoro
Which means any conqueror can have it
Zoro got it without knowing he had coc
This alone shows awakening or using adcoc is easy lol
FS, ryuo, adcoa, awakening aren't easy as adcoc to use or unlock

Adcoc is offensive oriented that boosts attacks firepower while FS helps defend and counterattack well with precision.
Post automatically merged:

People think I'm trying to shit on Zoro, but I was only trying to shit on Yamato :milaugh:

That "strongest" line always made me a bit uncomfortable because it's quite clear Yamato is not there YET (maybe in the future). And because of "Wings" it's clear Zoro/Sanji > Yamato.
Lol wings > non strawhat
Make it make sense

they do use similar wording on fs mind you. fs however is viewed differently because observation by design is an ability that can be trained by every individual. conquerors is already a subset of people who stand above others and a smaller subset of those people can infuse their attacks with it. by that design the ability is more special than future-sight .

Which means any conqueror can have it
Zoro got it without knowing he had coc
This alone shows awakening or using adcoc is easy lol
FS, ryuo, adcoa, awakening aren't easy as adcoc to use or unlock

Adcoc is offensive oriented that boosts attacks firepower while FS helps defend and counterattack well with precision.
Post automatically merged:

Lol wings > non strawhat
Make it make sense
"Which means any conqueror can have it"
doffy , katakuri , chinjao? dont think so.

luffy picked up fs in that fight mate . zoro may not have done so if he didnt have a sword that required him to release that much haki. easy for our mcs != easy overall.

So Yamato isn't top tier despite not losing to kaido. Held her own
But Zoro is top tier for his weak feat which Kaido didn't hype?
Kaido beat the shit out of Yamato without Yamato doing noteworthy damage to Kaido.

Kaido doesn't need to explicitly hype Zoro. He was shaking and asking in awe whether Zoro too has Conqueror's Haki, as Zoro extended Oden's scar. And now Zoro went a level further by coating his blades and taming Emna.

Kaido beat the shit out of Yamato without Yamato doing noteworthy damage to Kaido.

Kaido doesn't need to explicitly hype Zoro. He was shaking and asking in awe whether Zoro too has Conqueror's Haki, as Zoro extended Oden's scar. And now Zoro went a level further by coating his blades and taming Emna.
So you answered nothing

Zoro with trash control of CoC is top tier but Yamato isn't
Zoro who can't solo a serious top tier , betted than Yamato

Kaido always hype people or state it when someone does something amazing
Zoro didnt excite him not impressed him to deserve a praise

"Kaido shook" fhen what? He went on to mock Worstgen and trashed zoro and law with Tb

Kaido actually thought of blocking and countering Yamato attacks
Something he didn't do vs zoro coz he never took him seriously

What do you think about this? I dont know japanese terms so both FS and AdvCoC is just used by powerful people?
I dont care about this translation thing. Luffy couldnt do much against Kaido with everything in his arsenal including AdCoA and FS. But the moment he unlocked AdCoC, he started to match Kaido at base. That is enough for me to understand how big of a PU AdCoC is, the biggest difference maker in the series.

I dont care about this translation thing. Luffy couldnt do much against Kaido with everything in his arsenal including AdCoA and FS. But the moment he unlocked AdCoC, he started to match Kaido at base. That is enough for me to understand how big of a PU AdCoC is, the biggest difference maker in the series.
Yea agree to that, its the most decisive game changer until now. No wonder Oda delay Zoro's action since its like biggest Zoro hype

Terrible logic. Same exact shit happened with FS and Katakuri. Kaido and BM don't have it.