Powers & Abilities Kaido/Greenbull performance against Scabbards & Yamato: Comprehensive Guide

You did an amazing job building this but man you should drop it already.
All the samurai have bandages, yamato never fought, the strawhats have bandages ( even sanji who zip dif queen lol) and all the good guys were exhausted as shanks confirmed.
Yes gb admitted that kaido and shanks (lol) are above him and all that happened in one chapter.
Nothing is wrong with all that except the the part where GB freeze with a snot nose full sweating face, that was a punch in the stomach for many fans but oda made it clear that shanks would stomp gb.

Greenbull did handle the Scabbards better than Kaido did, but his ability is better suited for it. There’s too little to talk about overall powerlevels, so I’ll stay out of that.

I do agree though that it defeats the point to have another Yonko crew have to step in to drive him away if it’s supposed to be Momo & co proving they can handle things.
It would be even more pointless if it was someone who’s not affected by fire like Kizaru who came.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
. Let's not forget it's been 48 days since the timeskip, don't take 7 days of rest lightly.
It’s been 3 full moons since Zou and Tama equates full moons to months.
1 on Zou
1 on WCI
1 on Onigashima
3 days between Punk Hazard and Dressrosa
3 days rest after Dressrosa
Rest of the time unknown

it doesn’t matter much to the thread but it just pinged me.

What arguments?
I just need this panel

Thats something GB never did
Kaido took 14 chapters of screen time
Didn't even do any significant damage. Here are the scabbards after the fight:
1. Inu defeated Jack, Neko defeated Perosopero
2. Kinemon received 2 point blank attacks from Kaido, one with ACoC and the other was a stab. An hour later he was present at Momo's delegation.
3. Denjiro was chilling and went and killed Orochi. Raizo defeated Fukoru and later helped flood the place
4. Izo fought Cp0 and managed to kill one.
5. Ashura was fine but died to bombing

One of the worst threads ever. Only window lickers would like it. All the scenes have been twisted over nothing. You have not understood how Kaido has been portrayed by Oda and this is why you'll never understand the story of One Piece. The fact that Leanbull himself accepted that he'd never set foot if Kaido was there, followed by being negged by Shanks who was in the seas and the fact he and Losetora couldn't do shit to Sabo and RA, everyone except window leakers understand leanbull is a fodder. Also the bunch of window lickers agreeing to this. Lmao.

Last edited:
Kaido took 14 chapters of screen time
Thats still faster as GreenTree.Dude already runned away.14 Chapters which is what?Like 10 minutes timeframe?
1. Inu defeated Jack, Neko defeated Perosopero
2. Kinemon received 2 point blank attacks from Kaido, one with ACoC and the other was a stab. An hour later he was present at Momo's delegation.
3. Denjiro was chilling and went and killed Orochi. Raizo defeated Fukoru and later helped flood the place
4. Izo fought Cp0 and managed to kill one.
5. Ashura was fine but died to bombing
Nobody died,so what?What damage did GB to them?Nothing.

GreenTree being paralyzed by Shanks mere CoC shows you how weak he is

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Funniest shit is, Ion think Yonko fans understand that they’re inadvertently boosting tha admirals by trying to shit on Aramaki this chapter Lmaoooo

Like y’all really trying to clown this man for not wanting to fight:
  1. Yonko Shanks
  2. Yonko Luffy
  3. Low Top Tier Trafalgar Law
  4. Low Top Tier Eustass Kidd
  5. Low Top Tier Roronoa Zoro
  6. Possible Low Top Tier Benn Beckmann
  7. Low Top Tier Marco
  8. Possible Low Top Tier Yamato
  9. High Tier Raid Suit Sanji
  10. High Tier Lucky Roo
  11. High Tier Yassop
  12. High Tier Killer
  13. Army of Minks
  14. Rest of tha RHP
  15. Rest of tha Strawhats
  16. Rest of tha Heart Pirates
  17. Rest of tha Kidd Pirates
  18. Scabbards
  19. Etc
Y’all mad that 1 single admiral doesn’t want to fight that many mfs…..he didn’t say he wouldn’t fight tha RHP, he jus said not right now

Always good to see Yonko idiots post tho, their posts always somehow boost up admirals. Glad to see they have higher expectations for their strength than tha Emperors

The Scabbards narrative against Kaido has been constructed since the Punk Hazard. Imagine when it's time to finally face Kaido, Oda makes the Scabbards take 1 Hit KO from Kaido, so It is obvious that Kaido took more Screentime.
Also, the Scabbards weren't even the focus of that fight against GB, but Momo's.

Honestly, I need to see GB's full potential to affirm GB>Kaido or Kaido>GB.