Powers & Abilities Kaido isn't the strongest character

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We know that Kaido is considered as the strongest creature and pirate.

But is he the strongest character as of now? 🤔 I doubt it.

A)Kaido's intro

Kaido introduction was one of the best in one piece. It still give me chills 🥶 but narration was logically inconsistent which sparked lots of debates ( until now).

Key take aways from his intro are
  • Kaido got defeated 7 times and captured numerous times by navy.
  • He can't be killed even by himself even if he jumps into the sea
  • People say One on one bet on kaido
  • He is the world strongest creature on land, air and sea.
Why intro gave vibe of being inconsistent?
Well on one hand kaido was hyped as strongest creature but on other hand narration says he got defeated.

People defended this by saying that it's because his defeat happened in the past but this is headcannon.

Point is not even once we got such intro in one piece so why for kaido?

Why to highlight that he got defeated 7 times in his narration if oda wanted to establish him as strongest character?

Answer to this comes up from recent Spoiler of chapter 999.

Oda had no intention to establish him as strongest character.

Kaido's DF (won't spoil those who don't read the Spoilers) removes this inconsistency.

• His df makes him the strongest creature on land, air and sea.
  • It's because of his df that he is nearly impossible to kill and thus the hype from people that in one on one bet on kaido because you can't kill him.

But by saying that he is defeatable but can't be killed oda hyped his df and clearly establish the distinction between strongest creature and Strongest character.

In short, kaido is not the strongest character but strongest creature.

This is obvious from another perspective that kaido would be the first top tier among all the alive ones to go down first by the bunch of Supernovas.

B) Kaido is strongest pirate.

Now this hypes come from kidd and killer who got defeated by kaido. It's obvious why they consider him the strongest pirate after all they got defeated badly and see him as some monster.

But should we take their statement as some concrete fact? No

• Both kid and killer haven't fought (defeated and tortured) anyone like this not even against shanks.
  • Kaido enjoy no such hype from other people. In case of Whitebeard, sengoku and even BM hyped him along with his portrayal with Roger. But kaido doesn't have such portrayal and hype from others
  • We all know that Blackbeard will surpass him as strongest pirate soon.
  • And, we literally don't know anything about shanks and Mihawk true strength.
All three of them would gained central point in story after kaido would be defeated.

Thus, it's quite logical from common shonen narration point of view to say that they would be hyped more than kaido.

So, kaido isn't the strongest character.

C)Kaido vs scabbards and Akainu

First of all you must be smoking some high quality stuff while reading two piece to believe that Navy's strongest force is weaker than Yonkous😜

We know kaido is taking on scabbards and is overpowering them. It's an impressive feat.

But Akainu has far more impressive feat and portrayal under his belt
Both Marco and vista (top commanders of WBP) attacked him in RAGE (definitely put lot of power into their attacks) after seeing Ace die.

But Akainu took it as it was nothing. He was simply irritated

Akainu after putting holes in WB and taking a Direct Gura hit was still standing tall and walking as if he is fine.

In above image, he was ready to face all the WB commanders + croc and others alone. That's a massive portrayal for you regarding Akainu strength and easily eclipse kaido's portrayal of fighting scabbards.

Akainu also have best feat of defeating Kuzan which not only hypes Akainu but also kuzan.

Akainu would also be the end game opponent unlike kaido who is going down soon.

And, not to mention that kaido rumored strongest pirate hype doesn't include Akainu at all.

Conclusion-

Kaido is the strongest creature but not the strongest character. Akainu, shanks, mihawk and Blackbeard would be portrayed stronger than him.

Thank you for reading✌️

Have a nice day🎉🥳

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Singular character statements are not the bible, WSC was never portrayed as efficiently as WSS did in all honesty, with clear databook references. Furthermore, I'm fairly confident Oda would have stated in a 1 on 1 always bet on Whitebeard over Akainu as well.

Singular character statements are not the bible, WSC was never portrayed as efficiently as WSS did in all honesty, with clear databook references. Furthermore, I'm fairly confident Oda would have stated in a 1 on 1 always bet on Whitebeard over Akainu as well.
WSC doesnt matter while WSS matters... that's my idea of consistency

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Let me guess
You think Mihawk is the strongest?

kaido is the strongest until proven otherwise
Let me guess you didn't read the thread at all lol

Pointless thread based on pointless headcanon.
Why being so salty?

Or is that you don't have anything to counter argue?😜
Post automatically merged:

There is no point in arguing Kaido being the strongest.
He undoubtedly is. The strongest ever, imo.
But oda never called him strongest character.

We assumed it but this isn't the case

This is getting annoying. Kaido without Question the strongest known character. His entire fucking portrayal constantly reaffirmes this Notion. Not only is he the “only” character with said hype, but currently nothing actually contradicts him actual being the strongest. It’s basically a bunch of random assumptions.

Mihawk/akainu have virtually nothing indicating eithers the strongest. Whereas Kaido has mountains worth of shit. Get over it next will be BB. A Yonko will always be the strongest until luffy becomes king.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

You know you're refuting yourself right?
by calling kaido the strongest creature.
Laughs.
You managed to refute your own comment.

Let me guess you didn't read the thread at all lol

Why being so salty?

Or is that you don't have anything to counter argue?😜
Post automatically merged:

You are salty because Kaido has been called the Strongest Pirate and not Mihawk. Hence the thread

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

He used his as highest comparison example in the SBS, that's as good as it gets.
The only character who is hyped up through loses... Obviously, Koi D Uo is special.
The personification of strength and perseverance.
The only reason why Oda is making it doubtful is because he loves people to argue about it.