Current Events Kaido's new scar

Why Yamato didn't talked about the new "big" scar Kaido will have.
She hate her father, she admire Oden.
Yet Oden's biggest achievement on Kaido has been replicated but it looks like she didn't see this "huge cut".

So huge that some fans thinks a fresh Ashura will have Os Kaido.
Pretty funny
Even Law seems to not care about it.
Whereas Law and Yamato keeps hyping AdCoC.

Can Zoro's fan explain why this attack who according to them nerfed Kaido is acknowledged by no one.
Kinemon don't care
Momo don't care
Yamato don't care (she was talking about Kaido's power and said they are weakening yet she didn't talk about the cut)
Pretty much everyone on Onigashima don't care about it. This huge cut should have been see by everyone when Kaido flied in Dragon form.

So why Zoro's stans ? Can you explain it ?

Did you fucking read the Last chapter? she were talking about the scar look at the line

"Kaidos power getting Weakened"

luffy was able to touch kaido at ch1010 thanks to the Scar, imagine if 1HP zoro didnt weakened kaido, fresh luffy G4 snakeman + yamato advcoc combined attack didnt do a shit to kaido lol they would be dead now already

You should thanks for the scar that saved condom life until now and weakened kaido so condom can match with weakened kaido instead crying here why yamato didnt ask the shit lol

Deathbed 1HP zoro oneshot that gave a scar >>>>>> Yamato luffy both attack combined

scar is the only attack which made kaido trembling and hufging puffing and weakened him
:kayneshrug:

Did you fucking read the Last chapter? she were talking about the scar look at the line

"Kaidos power getting Weakened"

luffy was able to touch kaido at ch1010 thanks to the Scar, imagine if 1HP zoro didnt weakened kaido, fresh luffy G4 snakeman + yamato advcoc combined attack didnt do a shit to kaido lol they would be dead now already

You should thanks for the scar that saved condom life until now and weakened kaido so condom can match with weakened kaido instead crying here why yamato didnt ask the shit lol

Deathbed 1HP zoro oneshot that gave a scar >>>>>> Yamato luffy both attack combined

scar is the only attack which made kaido trembling and hufging puffing and weakened him
:kayneshrug:
Strong copium. Stronger than Ashura.

Still no answer

Strong copium. Stronger than Ashura.

Still no answer
what? still ignoring the manga fact? lmao go read CONDOM PIECE

Tag me when luffy land a hit on kaido and it made Kaido trembling and Huffing puffing like Halfdead Deathbed Zoro with 1HP% Can do

Then we can say Luffy close to Zoros level(More like deathbed Zoro level)

Pathetic
cant fucking land a Single hit on kaido 1v1
10% Weakend Wounded kaido vs 100% Fresh Condom
:steef:

There is no need for acknowledgement from anyone else lmfao. Kaido himself acknowledged it and compared it to Oden's scar.

Y'all are just perennially mad that your favourite wing was not important enough to make it to the rooftop.
Compared ?
Kaido have PTSD from Oden whereas he talked about Zoro's scar like a man do when a child make feels him a little bit of pain
"Well done son now get out"
Post automatically merged:

what? still ignoring the manga fact? lmao go read CONDOM PIECE

Tag me when luffy land a hit on kaido and it made Kaido trembling and Huffing puffing like Halfdead Deathbed Zoro with 1HP% Can do

Then we can say Luffy close to Zoros level(More like deathbed Zoro level)

Pathetic
cant fucking land a Single hit on kaido 1v1
10% Weakend Wounded kaido vs 100% Fresh Condom
:steef:
You think a 90% taker attack will be treated like Raizo's stab ?
Post automatically merged:

You are not in the safe zone yet, we are still in Wano, Kaido is still alive and so is Zoro. :goyea:
I mean Oda didn't wait to hype Gamma knife on Doffy and highlited it even after G4's first round.
Whereas he forgot to draw Zoro's "huge cut" a few chapters after.
Hell he even draws it tiny when he actually draw it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Compared ?
Kaido have PTSD from Oden whereas he talked about Zoro's scar like a man do when a child make feels him a little bit of pain
"Well done son now get out
Yes.

A half dead Zoro gave him a permanent scar, something only Oden has done before. That is the conversation Oda made Kaido put Zoro in.

While a certain wing of the PK was playing BDSM with Black Maria.

Yes.

A half dead Zoro gave him a permanent scar, something only Oden has done before. That is the conversation Oda made Kaido put Zoro in.

While a certain wing of the PK was playing BDSM with Black Maria.
Yeah so it's just a scar that no one noticed. At the end of the day a scar is just a deep cut.
Nothing comparable to Oden who gave PTSD to Kaido

ou wont sleep well until you are out of Wano.
And you probably wont sleep well after it either since ZKK is inevitable.
Actually I sleep wery well everyday I have 6-8 hours of sleeping whereas in july and august I was at 3-4 hours per day
Also I have everything I expected in Wa no and more things will come.