Manga Discussion Kaiju No. 8

Who is your favorite character ?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
‎
Okay, this chapter was too god. It doesn't have a lot of action but it doesn't need it at all. I don't know if the chapter managed to hit a sensible nerve or something but I really like the history of just an "old man". It might be cliche for some of y'all but I enjoyed it a lot.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
‎
Goated. Man, I forgot how emotional Monster #8 was... truly a goated manga.
Thanks for @ me every time they drop a chapter.

I like where the #8 stuff is going, very very interesting. I might have to re-read everything soon lol.

This is the touching payoff we've been waiting for. :finally:

If this were written by Lolda the Fraud, Hoshina would parallel/involve Fairy Condom somehow despite no prior build-up. :emohiyo:

Thankfully, this is written by someone who actually knows how to tell a story without being formulaic, so we got a great chapter instead! :ace:

Question for my fellow Monster #8 enjoyers; how is Kafka supposed to grow stronger from now on? I mean, for him it doesn't really make sense to achieve a greater strength by training or something like that. How is the author going to handle his power ups? Or do you perhaps think that he already has enough strength to beat everyone but he has to unlock it somehow?
Post automatically merged:

My previous question flopped so I'm going to do a pro gamer move. Aka tagging some random folks to keep it going. I apologise if the @ is unwanted.
@Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Light D Lamperouge @Yoru @Gol D. Roger @Jew D. Boy @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @ConquistadoR @h_zorothegoat @Yelan @Bullet ... Etc

Last edited:
Damn, I didn't expect the Samurai's Ghost. That panel sent some real chills down my spine. What does it mean? 🤔

It might be kinda far-fetched but, what if Number 8 is similar to Deku's Quirk? One Passed down from person to person and thus similar to that, the current user might be capable of seeing previous users? I'm probably in some real drugs right now so I might be spitting some nonsense but the Samurai's eyes weren't normal at all.

Hoshina keep showing why he is the best character :pepebusi:
And the "Samurai Ghost" looks so dope lol :noo:
Yeah in other manga this kind character very very selfish and bad person.
But here he is a good man and good vice captain.
He just show his bad attitude with monster.
I kinda curious about what hoshina saying
About largest amount monster perished at that shrine, maybe back then they use the same methode like today but more traditional way.
Like in monster hunter game.
Damn, I didn't expect the Samurai's Ghost. That panel sent some real chills down my spine. What does it mean? 🤔

It might be kinda far-fetched but, what if Number 8 is similar to Deku's Quirk? One Passed down from person to person and thus similar to that, the current user might be capable of seeing previous users? I'm probably in some real drugs right now so I might be spitting some nonsense but the Samurai's eyes weren't normal at all.
Yeah there is a chance maybe like deku ways.
But i prefer there is some kafkah hibino in each century, and the, samurai is can transform too + he got that huge spear.
Hope later, he got special weapon too.