Who is your favorite character ?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Or maybe he'd be a close quarters monster. After all, she has the disadvantage in cqc.
Yeah maybe, but Hoshina got a monster who was specialized in CQC but better than him. While we know that he canโ€™t really handle huge Kaiju like monsters. So 9 didnโ€™t choose a big one for him.

So maybe it will be the same for Mina : same field but better

Yeah maybe, but Hoshina got a monster who was specialized in CQC but better than him. While we know that he canโ€™t really handle huge Kaiju like monsters. So 9 didnโ€™t choose a big one for him.

So maybe it will be the same for Mina : same field but better
Battle of Snipers huh? Dunno how it would work but it might be interesting. Anyways, I can already smell a sweet power up from everyone. Either that or they will somehow switch the monsters that they are fighting.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Either that or they will somehow switch the monsters that they are fighting.
Good idea

I would prรฉfรจre a switching than a PU

or a switching and a small PU rather than a huge PU for everyone, too classic

But letโ€™s face it Kaiju 8 is not a Manga that takes huge risks / numerous turns, itโ€™s quite simple

Good idea

I would prรฉfรจre a switching than a PU

or a switching and a small PU rather than a huge PU for everyone, too classic

But letโ€™s face it Kaiju 8 is not a Manga that takes huge risks / numerous turns, itโ€™s quite simple
Yeah, the switch would be mad good and ut would also function beautifully as an "excuse" for actual training to get a power up. Some good old motivation.

But yeah, I understand why that won't happen so the outcome is probably going to be a separate power up. Just gotta hope that at least it's a decent one or sum.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Very good chapter.

The we were studied panel was great.

Expecting some powerups for the good guys here. Would be nice if they all lose tho, but can get away. Raise the tension a bit. Which might actually happen ngl.

Very good chapter.

The we were studied panel was great.

Expecting some powerups for the good guys here. Would be nice if they all lose tho, but can get away. Raise the tension a bit. Which might actually happen ngl.
I mean, if they lose they are kinda fucked because every main fighter is occupied right now (except for Kafka. Where tf are you?). If one falls, they are dead

Ater rereading the manga I came across the bug that went inside Kafka and that took control over his body against Isao and that made me wonder how is he going to be... Is he perhaps more akin to Sukuna, someone who wants to take over the host's body for his own benefit? Or is it more akin to Kurama, someone who isn't in line with the MC but later on he turns into a good guy?

This might be a hot take but he might actually be a good Kaiju who despises his brothers. This idea comes from the fact that when he appeared inside Kafka he said "Kaiju.. kill" which implies; kill the Kaiju (unless you believe that he was talking in 3rd person which would mean "(I, the) Kaiju... Kill"). Kafka didn't defend himself, he didn't try to fight against Isao which might have triggered our small friend because he was facing something that emitted a Kaiju-ish aura which made the worm think that he was going to die if he allowed Kafka to do as he wished. Another thing to support this is how Kafka is able to freely use his powers. In Yuji's case, he can switch with Sukuna but that makes him unable to control his body whatsoever. And in Naruto's case before he befriended him, wasn't able to use Kurama's power at all unless he lost control. What do y'all think? Would've liked to make this post a thread but I couldn't find anywhere to post it because we lack a Kaiju #8 section lol.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž