Controversial Kanye West is a Nazi?

I dont thibk he is nazi. Its clear he is bipolar . He definitely needs rehabilitation and people around telling him he is on meltdown path.

Post Divorce with kim really affected him badly.

Both but I went offtopic, sorry for that.

Back on topic, individuals like West are not the representatives for all people with mental illness.
Most mentally ill ppl are not dangerous and do not spread crude conspiracy theories. Guys like him are not beneficial for acceptance of mental illness.

The deal is that this guy demonizes a whole ethnic group and whether he means it or not, there are enough antisemites out there who will take him by his word and feel inspired to commit actual violent crimes.
Kanye Wests personal story or health or whatever doesn't matter.
The impact of his words does.
Mental health issues are no excuse for asshole behavior and crimes.
Ohhh I see- guess I could've come off as excusing his behavior. Obviously, he's anti-Semitic, racist, an asshole, and a bad person all on his own without the mental illness.

I'm just saying his wild spiraling behavior is typical of bipolar disorder, and that it's really hard to help people like that.

When we begin to medicalize every personality trait, the number of people who use a mental illness diagnosis as a free pass for asshole behavior will only increase.
What do you mean?

To be clear, I neither care nor can dianognize whether Kanye or shits like Kanye are mentally ill. I can only judge their traits by how they present themselves.

As far as I am concerned, Kanye and the people who prop him up (Doncuck, Milo, Fuentes, Pool, Elmo, Fucker, Jones, Candace, Kirk, etc) are all lowlives.

As far as I am concerned, Kanye and the people who prop him up (Doncuck, Milo, Fuentes, Pool, Elmo, Fucker, Jones, Candace, Kirk, etc) are all lowlives.
True

I mean there's ppl who go 'I'm so mentally ill, I'm such a victim, I have no control over my behavior / actions because my illness is doing all this so I'm not responsible, deep down I'm a very good guy trust me'

always said this
but people who want to be free from consequences think Elon is their champion

both them and Elon will learn soon
why moderation on twitter was necessary.
People who worship Elmo and people who worship Doncuck will never accept the fact that either Elmo or Doncuck only care about themselves.

When Twitter finally goes bankrupt, Elmo will blame the workers he fired and his asslickers will lap up his excuse, despite now being proud how Twitter is seemingly functional after the massive firings.
Post automatically merged:

True

I mean there's ppl who go 'I'm so mentally ill, I'm such a victim, I have no control over my behavior / actions because my illness is doing all this so I'm not responsible, deep down I'm a very good guy trust me'
Alright. Thanks for your explanation. :cheers:

Kanye West is a mentally ill, bipolar narcissist surrounded by enablers. He should not be paneled or platformed by any ethical platform.

He says wildly provocative things because he's off his meds and on a bipolar high. It feels good to get a rise out of people. He's in a state of euphoria when he behaves like this off his medication.

None of this is by accident, and he is a piece of shit, but he does need help. Responsible people in his life should have him committed, treated, medicated and remanded to care until he has recovered and done the work to stay sober and medicated.

Last edited:
Kanye West is a mentally ill, bipolar narcissistic surrounded by enablers. He should not be paneled or platformed by any ethical platform.

He says wildly provocative things because he's off his meds and on a bipolar high. It feels good to get a rise out of people. He's in a state of euphoria when he behaves like this off his medication.

None of this is by accident, and he is a piece of shit, but he does need help. Responsible people in his life should have him committed, treated, medicated and remanded to care until he has recovered and done the work to stay sober and medicated.
Only thing Kanye needs is a lengthy prison sentence. He lucked out by not saying that deplorable shit in Germany.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Before I even clicked to open this thread, I knew I was gonna see “Show ignored content” on every page :few:

Also, if anyone’s still confused where I stand on this - if it walks, talks, and consistently demonstrates appreciation of and support for the Third Reich like a duck, it’s a God damn duck :gonope:

Last edited:
freedom of thought to be racist ?
legally that's fine
but what's also fine is people not supporting you or giving you a platform anymore . freedom goes both ways . anyone can think whatever they want , rest of us can choose to not support or give it a platform.
I don’t think Kanye is racist. But my issue is less Kanye specific and more cancel culture in general. You should be able to voice an opposing view. Take Andrew Tate for example he should not be canceled either.

Freedom goes both ways sure but there’s regulation for a reason. His bank account having a hold is a bit much to me.

Not trying to be funny here, Idaho Tribune on Twitter: "Elon Musk Bans Ye (Kanye West) from Twitter Over Posting “Raëlism” Religious Symbol — Same Religious Group in 2022 Awarded Elon Musk “Honorary Guide” Title After Pushing Raëlism Core Principles - @elonmusk https://t.co/YWNwaouiBA" / Twitter but you think kanye could have saved himself if he states he follows Raelism?

I dont support antisemitic views, But trump had his account banned for inciting capital riots than gets his account reinstated along with kanye in a way that Musk is trying to prove himself as someone that advocates free speech but kanye's stunt backfired on elon that twitter still promotes censorship. So there is nothing for elon to prove that him making twitter better is any different from the twitter we had before.

Not trying to be funny here, Idaho Tribune on Twitter: "Elon Musk Bans Ye (Kanye West) from Twitter Over Posting “Raëlism” Religious Symbol — Same Religious Group in 2022 Awarded Elon Musk “Honorary Guide” Title After Pushing Raëlism Core Principles - @elonmusk https://t.co/YWNwaouiBA" / Twitter but you think kanye could have saved himself if he states he follows Raelism?

I dont support antisemitic views, But trump had his account banned for inciting capital riots than gets his account reinstated along with kanye in a way that Musk is trying to prove himself as someone that advocates free speech but kanye's stunt backfired on elon that twitter still promotes censorship. So there is nothing for elon to prove that him making twitter better is any different from the twitter we had before.
Elmo thought by buying Twitter, even Cucknye and Doncuck would feel indebted to him. He conveniently forgot that lowlives like them feel nothing whatsoever.

Last edited:
17 years ago I thought Kanye would have known better. Who would have thought that the dude who came out with the song gold digger would have married some bimbo with more plastic surgery than Michael Jackson, who's only claim to fame is a video of her giving a bad blowjob to a washed up r&b singer.

It's sad to see Kanye falling off the deep end. One of the greatest artists of all time is imploding right in front of our very eyes.
Calling him a great artist is a stretch, but calling him one of the greatest...:whitepress:

I'm a little curious what kind of dumb shit Kanye said this time but the video was removed from YouTube

Free Speech is not freedom of consequence. It means you can say whatever the hell you want but nobody has to tolerate it. Twitter is owned, not public.
While I have no idea what Kanye said this time nor do I really care about anything he says. Social media platforms shouldn't have the ability to silence people by banning them, when the majority of human interaction happens online it becomes more public than if he was just shouting out from the sidewalk. Regardless the crazier shit Kanye says the less people there are who will listen or take him seriously and that is the consequence, not 1 person or a small group of moderators taking away someone's ability to speak their thoughts. Banning someone from saying what they want online is the same as walking up and putting tape over someone's mouth because you don't like what they have to say when you're able to just ignore them

Last edited:
Only thing Kanye needs is a lengthy prison sentence. He lucked out by not saying that deplorable shit in Germany.
They treat mental illness in prison.

That said, his conduct hasn’t yet reached the level that justifies restriction or taking his liberty.

Medication shouldn’t be optional to him anymore though. He needs to be in psych ward.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
17 years ago I thought Kanye would have known better. Who would have thought that the dude who came out with the song gold digger would have married some bimbo with more plastic surgery than Michael Jackson, who's only claim to fame is a video of her giving a bad blowjob to a washed up r&b singer.

Calling him a great artist is a stretch, but calling him one of the greatest...:whitepress:

I'm a little curious what kind of dumb shit Kanye said this time but the video was removed from YouTube

While I have no idea what Kanye said this time nor do I really care about anything he says. Social media platforms shouldn't have the ability to silence people by banning them, when the majority of human interaction happens online it becomes more public than if he was just shouting out from the sidewalk. Regardless the crazier shit Kanye says the less people there are who will listen or take him seriously and that is the consequence, not 1 person or a small group of moderators taking away someone's ability to speak their thoughts. Banning someone from saying what they want online is the same as walking up and putting tape over someone's mouth because you don't like what they have to say when you're able to just ignore them
in a nutshell, he said he loves Hitler and Nazis were good

Kanye West is a mentally ill, bipolar narcissist surrounded by enablers. He should not be paneled or platformed by any ethical platform.

Well his wife Kardashian should have helped him . He was actually doing good when he was married to her.

Well his wife Kardashian should have helped him . He was actually doing good when he was married to her.
I don't think it's fair to put that on the spouse of anyone dealing with several mental illness. That's difficult enough of a situation before you consider that Kany is a channeling the same drive and confidence behind in success in music and fashion into destroying his life and all he has built.

I have no love for the Kardashians but this ain't on them. Kanye's not at fault for being mentally ill, but it is his responsibility, and he is knowingly and constantly shirking that responsibility.