Controversial Kanye West is a Nazi?

I literally said I barely know any Jewish people why or how could I be racist or have any preconceived notions about them?
And this excuses you how? you realize racism sometimes is born out of ignorance? It has been studied that people who grow around other cultures tend to be more tolerant to them. You could argue people are racist due to lack interactions with the said race

You’re just calling me racist because I don’t agree with you and that’s crazy to me.
It's not solely because you don't agree with me, I am calling you a racist because you don't see anything wrong with what Kanye is saying and implying. He's literally hanging out with a known white supremacist and saying he will be a future president lmao

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No I’m not racist at all I’m a realist. Im fully aware of the issues in the black community. I frequently push that as black people we need to focus on changing ourselves instead of complaining about the system. I don’t have any unconscious racism I literally said I barely know any Jewish people why or how could I be racist or have any preconceived notions about them?

You’re just calling me racist because I don’t agree with you and that’s crazy to me.
Tbh, if I were you I would first watch the entire interview (which you said you didn't) and West history regarding such acts before even speaking my mind on the topic let alone coming in some sort of defence of Kanye

You missed my point that ANY mental illness can turn you into a different person if you let it, the exact cause is ancillary when the effect is the same. There are obviously nuances in each case, but regardless, I refuse to believe that Kanye’s present state of mind is to blame for his heinous beliefs
I want to make one thing clear to you because you misunderstood me as nitpicking and that can be taken to mean I'm defending kanye. I have no intention of defending kanye. My previous comment was about the issue of presuming mental illnesses are equal in severity or that they can be compared. Mental illness are not at all equal, cannot be compared, and are not treated the same way. That is a scientific fact. Kudos to you for not succumbing to your depression but expecting someone with schizophrenia to do the same is ignorant.

Also, there are a lot of mental illnesses that can't be controlled by yourself no matter what you do. Telling someone with bipolar or schizophrenia to just get over it is really insensitive. Aside from that I have no other issue with what you said. Kanye is definitely out of line.

And this excuses you how? you realize racism sometimes is born out of ignorance? It has been studied that people who grow around other cultures tend to be more tolerant to them. You could argue people are racist due to lack interactions with the said race

It's not solely because you don't agree with me, I am calling you a racist because you don't see anything wrong with what Kanye is saying and implying. He's literally hanging out with a known white supremacist and saying he will be a future president lmao
I never said I don’t see anything wrong with what he said either. There you go again making assumptions. I just said I support free speech.
Post automatically merged:

Tbh, if I were you I would first watch the entire interview (which you said you didn't) and West history regarding such acts before even speaking my mind on the topic let alone coming in some sort of defence of Kanye
I agree I should watch the entire interview. I’m also not defending him.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I want to make one thing clear to you because you misunderstood me as nitpicking and that can be taken to mean I'm defending kanye. I have no intention of defending kanye. My previous comment was about the issue of presuming mental illnesses are equal in severity or that they can be compared. Mental illness are not at all equal, cannot be compared, and are not treated the same way. That is a scientific fact. Kudos to you for not succumbing to your depression but expecting someone with schizophrenia to do the same is ignorant.

Also, there are a lot of mental illnesses that can't be controlled by yourself no matter what you do. Telling someone with bipolar or schizophrenia to just get over it is really insensitive. Aside from that I have no other issue with what you said. Kanye is definitely out of line.
I’m not saying he should just “get over it,” but the way I see it (and again, I do know a little about at least one mental illness), there are two scenarios - either Kanye knows he has some sort of behavioral disorder and is choosing, possibly over the protests of his various handlers, to do nothing but go on anti-Semitic tirades anytime a mic is placed in front of him; or he DOESN’T know it and all the people in his life aren’t stepping in and showing any concern. I don’t have any respect for folks who don’t do constructive work on themselves because I’ve had to do quite a lot (and still have a ways to go), but that doesn’t mean I don’t have empathy for anyone who is struggling. This guy still has a ton of money and enough cultural cache to keep doing this bullshit without ever suffering real consequences, which also tells me he has the means to fix himself if that’s what he actually wants…so at a certain point, personal or collective understanding of his state of mind with no action behind it is no longer sympathetic. If you see that as callousness, so be it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I’m also not defending him.
You did say you don't think he is racist and then proceeds to argue why you think so. This is coming out as defence lol

And, kanye himself confessed that he isn't remorseful about making Anti - Semitic comments and he even said he made these comments knowing it well it amounts to being racist. So he kind of implied that he is being racist

I’m not saying he should just “get over it,” but the way I see it (and again, I do know a little about at least one mental illness), there are two scenarios - either Kanye knows he has some sort of behavioral disorder and is choosing, possibly over the protests of his various handlers, to do nothing but go on anti-Semitic tirades anytime a mic is placed in front of him; or he DOESN’T know it and all the people in his life aren’t stepping in and showing any concern. I don’t have any respect for folks who don’t do constructive work on themselves because I’ve had to do quite a lot (and still have a ways to go), but that doesn’t mean I don’t have empathy for anyone who is struggling. This guy still has a ton of money and enough cultural cache to keep doing this bullshit without ever suffering real consequences, which also tells me he has the means to fix himself if that’s what he actually wants…so at a certain point, personal or collective understanding of his state of mind with no action behind it is no longer sympathetic. If you see that as callousness, so be it.
I think you make a fair point about reforming your character as a person. I hope kanye can do that but probably it will not matter in the eyes of the public since he basically ruined his career.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think you make a fair point about reforming your character as a person. I hope kanye can do that but probably it will not matter in the eyes of the public since he basically ruined his career.
True, but I think he should still do it…not exactly the same thing, but it’s like the shit with Kyrie Irving; I know I would have been less angry if he’d jokingly apologized when he was first given the opportunity (or when he had a second chance), but he just kept doubling down until there were tangible consequences. Kanye could apologize verbally, but we both know that doesn’t confirm someone’s had a change of heart, you gotta show it through the way you act. I’d like to believe I’m the kind of guy that can forgive someone who fucked up once they demonstrate an understanding of how and why they hurt people, and if he did that, he’d probably gain a few fans back. You only get credit for doing the right thing at the right time, but you should still do it at the wrong time, even if only to save face.

You don't have to literally say " i don't see anything wrong with what he says" when you say "people are too sensitive", you are implying it
Also not true people can say shit that’s wrong and and other people still be to sensitive. I believe that the holocaust happen. But I also don’t care rather Kanye said it didn’t or not. He’s wrong that’s all there is to it.
Post automatically merged:

You did say you don't think he is racist and then proceeds to argue why you think so. This is coming out as defence lol

And, kanye himself confessed that he isn't remorseful about making Anti - Semitic comments and he even said he made these comments knowing it well it amounts to being racist. So he kind of implied that he is being racist
I said I don’t think he’s racist I think he’s an individualist implying selfish. That’s not excusing anything he’s said. I’m arguing why I think he said it not rather or not it’s okay.

Then to be honest, I may have missed the difference between bipolarity and schizophrenia.
There is a lot of overlap but they are distinctly different disorders. As I understand it, bipolar disorder primary causes erratic, major shifts in mood. Delusion and hallucinations are a part of it but they’re not as intense as Schizophrenia, which makes the fabric of reality almost ethereal.

I’m the furthest timing from an expert though. It’s really not my field or a topic I’m well even read on.

Last edited:
Kanye is just a moron
If the jews control the media and government as he says then let me know how exactly he's going to become president. Wouldt the jews also control who gets elected following his own jew control everything belief?

Kanye is just a moron
If the jews control the media and government as he says then let me know how exactly he's going to become president. Wouldt the jews also control who gets elected following his own jew control everything belief?
It’s the problem with populism, if he wins is the peoples will but if he loses it was them who rigged the election.

It's like when Mel Gibson made these antisemitic rants and people blamed it on the alcohol when he wasn't even that drunk.
Some people are actual antisemites and really believe this conspiracy shit.
They're ducked up in the head and use their mental illness as an excuse

They're ducked up in the head and use their mental illness as an excuse
People need convenient excuses cause the often complicated truth is not as idealistic or nice

Ie the truth hurts

It's not pleasant to accept that you like someone who is a nazi ie badguy but saying they are not actually bad but simply out of their fucking mind is a easy way to cope

Same way as saying, it's just a phase when parents find out their kids are gay
it's a way to cope with reality instead of actually dealing with it

People do it all the time, Instead of addressing problems
they get addicted to weed,beer,food or games just to deal with this hell, We call life