Powers & Abilities Keeping up with the King of Hell - Sisyphean Task [Luffybros edition]

Is Kaido going to trash Luffy again?

• Of course he will.

• No, look at the damaji Luffy is doing!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Luffy can't defeat King, unless he has a babysitter helping by throwing water on King's flames. Even then, the fight would last 10+ hours. Obviously, he can't defeat Kaido either, which is why the Grandmaster will have to do it for him.
Luffy destroys King, and doesn't need for King to become a brain dead moron in the middle of the fight and turn off his super defense to do it. King's durability means fuck all to a person who can cause explosions to their insides.

Thanks for confirming my claims. :kuzanshut:
You know why you never see Luffy fans creating threads with mountains of text, and dozens of paragraphs discussing how much stronger Luffy is that Zoro?

Because we don't have to prove shit. The manga does it for us. That's like making a thread trying to prove that fire is hotter than Ice. You don't have to "Prove" the obvious. :kobeha:

Because you cant prove it.
If I was wrong you would debunk my every single claim with evidence. But you cant.
That's why you keep yourself delusional.
Or maybe you can prove that Luffy is better than Zoro vs Hody, Fujitora, commanders, Yonkos, Hakai? :saden:
So basically, explain the same shit that has been explained to you guys 1000 times over, that just gets completely ignored, and met with rebuttals, riddled by misinterpretations of the manga?

No thanks... :cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You know why you never see Luffy fans creating threads with mountains of text, and dozens of paragraphs discussing how much stronger Luffy is that Zoro?

Because we don't have to prove shit. The manga does it for us. That's like making a thread trying to prove that fire is hotter than Ice. You don't have to "Prove" the obvious. :kobeha:
Lmfao I saw luffy fans quitting and crying after zoros exploits on the roof. Then the second he got acoc the base luffy >> all out zoro threads were spammed.
Don't even try

That's what happens when you can't read.
It wasn't acoc that was doing that.
It was constantly flowing coa into enma that did that. He was turning his coc on and off at will.
Lmao, that's even worse.... He can't even maintain using CoA continuously with Enma for more than a minute.... He stands even less of a chance against Luffy now.... :suresure:

Luffy destroys King, and doesn't need for King to become a brain dead moron in the middle of the fight and turn off his super defense to do it. King's durability means fuck all to a person who can cause explosions to their insides.
How many of these internal destruction hits did Luffy get on Kaido? 200+? How much damage did they do? Almost nothing, and don't forget the gauntlet Kaido went through.

King has a better durability and is faster than Kaido (facts). Not only Luffy would get less hits on King, but these hits would do no damage at all. :saden:

Nice try Luffybro. I can already see you try to debunk ZKK.:ihaha:

How many of these internal destruction hits did Luffy get on Kaido? 200+? How much damage did they do? Almost nothing, and don't forget the gauntlet Kaido went through.

King has a better durability and is faster than Kaido (facts). Not only Luffy would get less hits on King, but these hits would do no damage at all. :saden:

Nice try Luffybro. I can already see you try to debunk ZKK.:ihaha:
Sure sure, Luffy's attacks aren't doing anything to Kaido..... :kobeha:

Zoro bois haven’t realized yet that the end of Luffy vs Kaido is near and it’s a matter of few chapters of full focus on them with Luffy winning and still hope Zoro wakes up and go up and have his time against Kaido…. They never learn I guess.

Why is that worse.
Luffy using boundman on half his body lasts like 15 mins and that's just hardening not ryou lmfao

Zoro one shotting luffy
It's worse because Zoro needs Enma to pull out an excessive amount of CoA, just so he can compete with a Yonko Commander. And he can only do it for a minute, and it almost kills him. Then he needs AdCoC on Top of it, just to defeat a Yonko Commander.

Luffy didn't need Ryou, or AdCoC to compete with, or defeat a Yonko Commander. :usoprice:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hes hit him 30 40 times at least.
It is well above 60 hits now, I have counted 53 until ch1010.
They still think that's a good performance, lmao.

Zoro bois haven’t realized yet that the end of Luffy vs Kaido is near and it’s a matter of few chapters of full focus on them with Luffy winning and still hope Zoro wakes up and go up and have his time against Kaido…. They never learn I guess.
Well, praying that he doesnt wake up is the best because if he does, judging on performance vs Hody, Fujitora, commanders, Yonkos, Hakai and so on, Luffy will look like 3rd class fighter compared to Zoro.