Powers & Abilities Keeping up with the King of Hell - Sisyphean Task [Luffybros edition]

Is Kaido going to trash Luffy again?

• Of course he will.

• No, look at the damaji Luffy is doing!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
From a fandom wars perspective, Zoro fans are everybody's enemy. Luffy fans and Sanji fans want to downplay Zoro for their own reasons, and the same even goes for Kid fans and Law fans.
This is why I somewhat identify as a zoro fan. Like I'd rather be on worstgen, where ever so often I have to hear Lik's nonsense about King>Luffy, than go somewhere like reddit where people will fucking cry and call me toxic if I say Zoro>>Sanji
Post automatically merged:

I'm fairly certain that a lot of zoro wankers are just trolling or at the very least say a lot of stuff tongue in cheek.

But you go on reddit and people will get legitimately offended if they think you are downplaying their boy sanji

Why do you think they hate reddit so much? Cuz they don't stand a chance in a place with no Zoro fans to high five their every post.
Reddit is for gigantic tards like you, where Judgeji is Yonkou level and has advanced CoA, FS and CoC and no one can say otherwise because it's toxic, but don't you dare say that Zoro will be stronger than Roger who was no stronger than a Yonkou. :kobeha: the place where Mihawk = Vista threads are made daily.:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Can you answer my question? Can Zoro defeat Kaido fresh or not?

:crazwhat:

Even though i believe that Luffy is undoubtedly stronger than Zoro it's true that Luffy always fake damaged Kaido then it's revealed that he actually didn't do that much damage.

I have Zoro's attacks above that of Luffy anyways but i just don't see Zoro going back and forth with a serious Hybrid Kaido in close combat.
:kayneshrug:
This is clear neutral perspective