Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Finally caught up.

Poet guy vs Three centipede dude was ok, but Okubo winning because he rng fought the only amateur partaking in the whole tournament is not ok.

Fei vs Wakatsuki however was probably the best fight in Omega. It was good shit from both sides and no hidden tricks. Both participate were just monsters.

:yearight:

Also what do you guys think will happen with Raian now that he's caught up with Edward Wu?

I can see Raian finally get the beating of his life, to further hype up Wu and the worm and to also give Raian's character some much needed growth.

It would be cool to see Raian actually struggling to come to terms with a devastating loss (Ohma one he can blame himself for), and to maybe actually start taking training seriously.

S

Sugimoto 14

Finally caught up.

Poet guy vs Three centipede dude was ok, but Okubo winning because he rng fought the only amateur partaking in the whole tournament is not ok.

Fei vs Wakatsuki however was probably the best fight in Omega. It was good shit from both sides and no hidden tricks. Both participate were just monsters.

:yearight:

Also what do you guys think will happen with Raian now that he's caught up with Edward Wu?

I can see Raian finally get the beating of his life, to further hype up Wu and the worm and to also give Raian's character some much needed growth.

It would be cool to see Raian actually struggling to come to terms with a devastating loss (Ohma one he can blame himself for), and to maybe actually start taking training seriously.
The fight will briefly happen but get interrupted.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Drop that list lmfao.
Cinera=Rei
Shishio=Dudely
Versus=Julius
Van=Watasuki
Midnight=Kiryu
Hao=Raian
Nudle or Erkan=Saw Paing
TAC=Ren
Garp the fist=Kuroki
Bakura=Kanoh
Critical=Akoya
Sentinel=Cosmo
Haki=Gaolong
Natalija=Tomo
Kuroshikia=Karla
Hera=Nezu
Okubo=John Doe
Jiihad=Metuba
Tea=Bando
Hop=Sawada

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
:milaugh::milaugh:

I can see it.

Hao as Raian though? I thought he was always chill lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Also I don't see Shu there? Think Hatsumi fits him perfectly.
Its HaoO1 lol. Not Haoshoku

And Shu as Hatsumi fits so well. Around when you don't want me, vanishes when you need em

What ??? lmfao he gets riled up pretty easily and goes ham

Rhea as Karla.
Luffydom56 as Sawada.

Who can we give Akoya to ?
Akoya is DEFINITELY @AL sama Hes known as the strictest moderator for a reason lol

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Updated

@Cinera =Rei
@ShishioIsBack = Adam Dudely
@VersusPhD s =Julius Reinhold
@Van =Watasuki Takeshi
@Midnight Delight =Kiryu Setsuna
@HA001 =Raian Kure
@Erkan12 =Saw Paing
@TheAncientCenturion =Ren Nikaido
@Garp the Fist =Kuroki Gensai