Future Events Kid may be back in history but it's over for him as a pirate he's not in the running for One Piece.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why wouldn't a fruitless member of the crew save him from drowning if they're able

That's what any loyal crewmember would do for their captain

Hell, the Strawhats have done it for Luffy countless times
Kidd should be ashamed to continue Pirate career if he decides as such. Stupid loser.

I always thought that he is Luffy without plot armor but no, he is dumber than Luffy.

Even tho Luffy is MC, he at least learn on his mistakes. Kidd is a dumb fuck who keeps pushing forward and expects luck to favor his side.

Never thought about a break, training or anything.

Useless character. Thank God Oda wrote him off from relevancy.

He will be back for his run at the one piece. Shanks can put him down for now, he can beat his whole crew, he can destroy the Victoria punk. But he will never, and I repeat, HE WILL NEVER SHATTER HIS DREAM!
Hᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ᴋɴᴇᴇᴄᴀᴘs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.

If you and mihawk bow down in front of a government dog, fine. But kid won’t, he will be back on track. shanks can’t put him down for good. He tried and failed a second time.
Iᴛ's ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ Sʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀɪʟᴜʀᴇ.

Because I see the bigger picture than this single fake hype chapter
Lᴇᴛ's ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ:

- Kɪᴅ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴ Rᴇᴅ-Hᴀɪʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴇᴅ.
- Tʀɪᴇᴅ ʜɪs ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛ Kᴀɪᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ sᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀɪʟ.
- Cᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ KO Bɪɢ Mᴏᴍ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ Lᴀᴡ's ʜᴇʟᴘ, ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʀɪɴɢᴏᴜᴛ.
- Wᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ Rᴏᴀᴅ Pᴏɴᴇɢʟʏᴘʜ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪs ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴛʏ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴍ.
- Fᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Rᴇᴅ-ʜᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

Dɪᴅ I ᴍɪss ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ?

Kidd should be ashamed to continue Pirate career if he decides as such. Stupid loser.

I always thought that he is Luffy without plot armor but no, he is dumber than Luffy.

Even tho Luffy is MC, he at least learn on his mistakes. Kidd is a dumb fuck who keeps pushing forward and expects luck to favor his side.

Never thought about a break, training or anything.

Useless character. Thank God Oda wrote him off from relevancy.
The thing is that Kid is both a retard and has a crew of equally retarded cocksucking yes men.
The captain deserves respect and loyalty... but someone also needs to tell him when he stupdily endanger the life of the people that put their faith in him.
Luffy has Zoro, Nami.. to tell him off whe he's doing something retarded.
Their captain could barely beat the clown of the top tiers with the help of another character and bombs and he thought he could take on an emperor on his prime and his crew without any kind of training in-between? Killer should have had huge discussion with Kid about all he will achieve is leading his crew to their demise... which actually happened.
I don't feel bad for Kid nor for his men.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Lᴇᴛ's ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ:

- Kɪᴅ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴ Rᴇᴅ-Hᴀɪʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴇᴅ.
- Tʀɪᴇᴅ ʜɪs ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛ Kᴀɪᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ sᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀɪʟ.
- Cᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ KO Bɪɢ Mᴏᴍ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ Lᴀᴡ's ʜᴇʟᴘ, ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʀɪɴɢᴏᴜᴛ.
- Wᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ Rᴏᴀᴅ Pᴏɴᴇɢʟʏᴘʜ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪs ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴛʏ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴍ.
- Fᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Rᴇᴅ-ʜᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

Dɪᴅ I ᴍɪss ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ?
And how often did he lose his will to go further to achieve his goal?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
kidd is luffy without powerups and haki blooms , i wouldn't be surprised if he had awakening since saboady lol
We need to stop pretending and applying MC logic to side characters.

Kidd was proven time after time to be stupid and reckless as fuck. He didn't learn anything. The Onigashima Raid was like a perfect scenario for him because there was not chance for him to get squashed and rekt.

We need to stop pretending and applying MC logic to side characters.

Kidd was proven time after time to be stupid and reckless as fuck. He didn't learn anything. The Onigashima Raid was like a perfect scenario for him because there was not chance for him to get squashed and rekt.
you're right about kidd not having any strength or mentality development

bur take law as an example, he went from dying to doflamingo to having awakening and defeating a yonko in less than a month without training or fighting and now he's having 1vs1 fight against the guy shanks is scared of

thats the biggest strength boost a character got in the series more than any other character including luffy

it's oda's fault for giving kidd a fake hype and fake potrayal

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
you're right about kidd not having any strength or mentality development

bur take law as an example, he went from dying to doflamingo to having awakening and defeating a yonko in less than a month without training or fighting and now he's having 1vs1 fight against the guy shanks is scared of

thats the biggest strength boost a character got in the series more than any other character including luffy

it's oda's fault for giving kidd a fake hype and fake potrayal
Defeating a Yonko is over-exaggeration and you know this. It's not how it went but story-wise I get it.

Is Oda at fault, really?

It's the fandom that imagined Kidd and Law to be Luffy's rivals. They might be rivals per goal/story progression although I think Oda swiftly killed that the moment Kidd and Law told Big Mom that they will not allow her to go above to interrupt Luffy in his fight against the main bad of the arc Kaido.

Kidd can be considered a failed addition to the story. It's the fandom's fault for gassing a side character this much. Kidd was never exceptional in the One Piece story.

Defeating a Yonko is over-exaggeration and you know this. It's not how it went but story-wise I get it.

Is Oda at fault, really?

It's the fandom that imagined Kidd and Law to be Luffy's rivals. They might be rivals per goal/story progression although I think Oda swiftly killed that the moment Kidd and Law told Big Mom that they will not allow her to go above to interrupt Luffy in his fight against the main bad of the arc Kaido.

Kidd can be considered a failed addition to the story. It's the fandom's fault for gassing a side character this much. Kidd was never exceptional in the One Piece story.
oda made kidd a special character when he decided to give him :
- conqueror's haki
- credit of defeating a yonko
- 3 billion bounty
- 2 road poneglyphs

but if this is the way oda planned kidd's downfall since the beginning , then he shouldn't have created this character to begin with...

Chinjao has it too and he is irrelevant. If you crush Conqueror early he is dead irrelevant later on.

We know how fake it is.

Above.

Luffy:milaugh:
but only a very few characters have those things

kidd is a fraud, but was This always oda's intention about this character

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye man. Not every one has the luck and plot armor of Pirate Jesus with the Strawhat. He’s a dumb ass that’ll keep pushing forward, and he’ll keep paying for the consequences (unlike Pirate Jesus). Hopefully it will pay off. That’s all Kidd fans can hope for :risitasad:
Well obviously Lolda has created the entire plot having Shanks wank in mind and nothing else. Ideally, they'd wait for the RHP's main ship and ambush them at sea or invade Elbaf and take hostages. Whatever it may be, everything is better than walking right into the HQ will at their forces stationed there and ready for business. Oda could just allow the characters to use their brain for a sec.