Questions & Mysteries Kid, the path to his glory

It fits

The great pirates all have bounties in the 4-5 bil range. Kid and Law are only worth 3 bil. They will likely get one more bounty boost to reach the milestone of Shiki and WB, Roger’s rivals. Beating admirals would do it.
That's what I'm talking about forced relevency , WB surpassed 5B.
And Shiki bounty is unknow , he is jot relevent above that.

If they’re in Elbaf and the admirals invade, no reason they wouldn’t fight them. They fought marines alongside Luffy in Sabaody.
They ran away instead of fighting , they were lucky they didn't fight Kizaru.

As for the SHs, Zoro beating S-Hawk would be a significant progression towards his dream.
Egghead already told us , Zoro is superior.

I wonder in what world this would be true, lmao. You know what would happen to Kidd if he stood in front of Hakai? He would be erased.

Yes, he would likely be erased. But that is more to do with Zoros technique and haki blockage. If both take a direct punch from Luffy I’d put my money on Kidd tanking it better.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Saying Kid is weak or has trash endurance cause he got koed from a powerful attack and railgun explosion when he was offguard
Is as bad as when trolls say Oden endurance sucks or he's a fraud cause he got koed from a bonk from base Kaido when he was distracted

We kknow if kid was on guard or fought Shanks 1v1, he wouldn't be oneshotted
No matter how much you people woll say im coping
Just like base kaido can't KO Oden on normal basis

Kid has no crew, no ship, no ambition, no poneglyphs.
He's not a "rival" to Luffy nor PK contender.
Law is a D and he has a purpose.

If you mean his path to glory is to be another one of Nika's cheerleaders then sure that's a glorious path.

I wonder in what world this would be true, lmao. You know what would happen to Kidd if he stood in front of Hakai? He would be erased.

A top tier that can be beaten by Kidd doesn't exist.
YC2 is not even close to beating any top tier.
Remember this. Pro power scaling advice. For free.
He will have his narrative purpose but beating top tiers in 1vs1 ain't it.
Zoro stabbed in shoulder by Killer -> Passes out 1 min later

Kid stabbed in shoulder by Killer -> Fights and beats a Yonko 2v1

What do you mean Shanks is weaker than Linlin? Slander!

Anyhow, I can still see Kidd as a new WB. Kidds durability is much higher than Zoro or Laws (1 hit KO aside). His AP is quite broken as well. But he does seem to be quite low in CoO and maneuverability. He somehow needs to fix that weakness because no matter how sturdy he is he cant keep taking shots. Very similar to Linlin in that regard. Maybe his true awakened DF can boost his CoO and movement just like Enel, then he would become a real threat.
Big mom one shot Queen

That's what I'm talking about forced relevency , WB surpassed 5B.
And Shiki bounty is unknow , he is jot relevent above that.
If you think the supernova as a concept are forced, that’s another thing. But Kid and Law have kept up with Luffy’s bounty for the past 500 chapters. When Luffy reaches the 5 billions, Kid and Law should at least have 4 billion tier bounties like the yonko.

They ran away instead of fighting , they were lucky they didn't fight Kizaru.
Inevitably that has to change

Egghead already told us , Zoro is superior.
Zoro never beat him. They just won via the sea bubbles.

Also, it’s possible Garling could have York age them up.