Future Events Kidd is not soloing Big Mom

Recovered Luffy VS Weakened Kaidou

Luffy only recovered his stamina.
Wounds are still there
Kaido isn't weakened a lot.
Zoro land one noticeable attacks
Yamato one
Luffy land the others attacks

He can recover from non CoC attacks pretty fast.
Post automatically merged:

Like i said before, the most insecure. Stan main character but very insecure. 😁
Luffy have the best feats on Onigashima besides Younkos
We don't know what insecurities are Sorry
Proofs is that we don't feel the utility to downplay every characters like Zoro fans do.

Law's Abilities are as good as FS against someone as Slow as Big Mom.

Kidd's Crushing Attacks ignore Durability as confirmed By Queen bragging about how CoA is irrelevant against His Snake attack.

Right now the only thing that they lack is the means to damage her effectively. Just like how the only thing that Luffy lacked against Kaido was the means to get past his scales
I don't think Big Mom is slow mate, that's a myth.

She could manage to keep track with Base Kaido who is on paper WCI Snakeman level combat speed wise, probably better. It's just Big Mom is perpetually done dirty by the author.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law's Abilities are as good as FS against someone as Slow as Big Mom.
Would you mind elaborating this a bit?

Kidd's Crushing Attacks ignore Durability as confirmed By Queen bragging about how CoA is irrelevant against His Snake attack.
Crushing attacks don't ignore durability. Queen bragged about how good his attack is by saying even strong COA can't protect against it. It has nothing to do with crushing attacks ignoring durability. They do seem to work better than punches against Kaido though.

Right now the only thing that they lack is the means to damage her effectively. Just like how the only thing that Luffy lacked against Kaido was the means to get past his scales
BM defense isn't as hyped as Kaido's although we have yet to see her getting hurt in battle. I'd say they don't really lack the ability to damage her i.e., they're not required to have certain level of haki to damage her. What they're lacking is the power to put her down. In other words, they already have the means to damage her, but their attacks are far too weak to inflict meaningful damage. They gotta level up their game.

and was not portrayed less relevant than kidd as he was the one that landed an attack on big mom and told Kidd not to drag him down.
He is absolutely portrayed as less relevant than Kid

This entire subplot started with Kid chasing after big mom in 1010 while law stayed on the rooftop to fight kaido. The reason big mom didn't go back up to the rooftop after fulgora was because she was chasing after Kid. Between the two of them, Kid was the first to encounter big mom after the rooftop.

Kid has been nerfed and Law consequently hasn't been able to do anything. 1029 signifies the turning point in this fight and the thing that changed is that Kid has finally become unshackled from Hawkins's powers. Between the two of them, Kid is the conqueror, and their names have a thematic connection to each other(kid vs mom).

This fight is a parallel to the kaido fight. There, Luffy was the main fighter whereas zoro played a significant supporting role. Here, Kid is the main fighter whereas Law is playing the significant supporting role.

It might not go down to a pure 1v1 like Luffy vs kaido, but Kid will definitely land the finishing blow.

I feel like Big Mom is more probably more durable than Kaido coz her AP doesn't seem remotely compelling enough and speed wise she can keep up maybe but that is about it. The stat that should make her vastly intimidating is dura.

This entire subplot started with Kid chasing after big mom in 1010 while law stayed on the rooftop to fight kaido. The reason big mom didn't go back up to the rooftop after fulgora was because she was chasing after Kid. Between the two of them, Kid was the first to encounter big mom after the rooftop.

Kid has been nerfed and Law consequently hasn't been able to do anything. 1029 signifies the turning point in this fight and the thing that changed is that Kid has finally become unshackled from Hawkins's powers. Between the two of them, Kid is the conqueror, and their names have a thematic connection to each other(kid vs mom).

This fight is a parallel to the kaido fight. There, Luffy was the main fighter whereas zoro played a significant supporting role. Here, Kid is the main fighter whereas Law is playing the significant supporting role.

It might not go down to a pure 1v1 like Luffy vs kaido, but Kid will definitely land the finishing blow.
Couldn’t have said it any better :cheers:

I don't think Law will be a mere supporting

I mean... I agree that Kid is being portrayed as the main triumph of the battle, but it's going to be something like Kid having 60/70% of the credit while Law having 30/40%

This is not a parallel to the Kaido fight. This is like the Doffy fight where Luffy/Law shared equal credit in the eyes of WG, but even more equal because Doffy fight was a gauntlet 90% of the time.

It's quite clear the Tiers in Wano right are:

Luffy
Law/Kid
Zoro/Sanji/Killer
Hawkins/Apoo/X Drake

This is not a parallel to the Kaido fight. This is like the Doffy fight where Luffy/Law shared equal credit in the eyes of WG, but even more equal because Doffy fight was a gauntlet 90% of the time.

It's quite clear the Tiers in Wano right are:

Luffy
Law/Kid
Zoro/Sanji/Killer
Hawkins/Apoo/X Drake
Okay let's say it's like the Luffy/Law vs Doflamingo fight yeah? Quick question to you, who do you think plays the role of Luffy in this situation?

Okay let's say it's like the Luffy/Law vs Doflamingo fight yeah? Quick question to you, who do you think plays the role of Luffy in this situation?
Like I said, that was more of a gauntlet (although there were tag team moments).

Ultimately, Kid will play the Luffy role (crushing giant fist), and Law will play the "nerfing" role, but it will be more of a tag team.

Like I said, that was more of a gauntlet (although there were tag team moments).

Ultimately, Kid will play the Luffy role (crushing giant fist), and Law will play the "nerfing" role, but it will be more of a tag team.

Yeah Completely agree, but I'm pretty sure that's what most Kid fans mean when they say Kid has a more relevant role.