Future Events Kidd is not soloing Big Mom

their fruits arent made equal
they wont need half the same things luffy has to be effective.
Gomu gomu's hidden ability/ awakening has been foreshadowed as extremely powerful from the WG portrayal with Whos who.
That aside, G4 is more potent than anything Kid has shown, though I'm guessing he will be inspired by G4 and create his own version from his statements on the roof earlier.

Chapter shows what people are saying when they say that Kid is the main figure here, although Law is certainly playing his part

Oda choses to have it be Kid, not Law, that we see Big Mom attacking, throughout the fight so far she’s done much the same

It’s literally said here by Kid

Then the layout of the final doublespread to end the chapter, Kid’s attack is the main, eyecatching panel, Law’s has the comparatively smaller panel that’s only buildup.

Of course, he doesn't want to play solo against Big Mom.

On the other hand I think that he has an importance in the fight a little higher than Law.

If there is victory against Big Mom it will be the victory of "Kid and Law". But Kid will do a little more damage than Law.

But I don't see Kid doing a 1v1 against Big Mom later, he doesn't have the ability. Only Luffy has the capabilities

Chapter shows what people are saying when they say that Kid is the main figure here, although Law is certainly playing his part

Oda choses to have it be Kid, not Law, that we see Big Mom attacking, throughout the fight so far she’s done much the same

Then the layout of the final doublespread to end the chapter, Kid’s attack is the main, eyecatching panel, Law’s has the comparatively smaller panel that’s only buildup.
:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

She literally writes. "You're up FIRST KID"

You guys are so fucking desperate to push your narratives. Kid assisted Law in the roof when Law kicked her off the island. It's give and take.

They both have the focus. All of other fights are 1v1 but this is 2v1 of course Oda will focus on Kid sometimes rather than Law.

I dont think Kid will finish BM. I think they both will finish her together. :lawbepo::kidsmile:

They both have the focus. All of other fights are 1v1 but this is 2v1 of course Oda will focus on Kid sometimes rather than Law.

I dont think Kid will finish BM. I think they both will finish her together. :lawbepo::kidsmile:
He’s consistently focused on Kid more than Law so far though.

Both will have focus, but Kid has been the main one. This does not mean that it’s all Kid and Law is just hovering around the background, both are playing their part, but Oda is putting that bit more emphasis on what Kid is doing compared to Law.

He’s consistently focused on Kid more than Law so far though.

Both will have focus, but Kid has been the main one. This does not mean that it’s all Kid and Law is just hovering around the background, both are playing their part, but Oda is putting that bit more emphasis on what Kid is doing compared to Law.
I mean there is focus on Kid i am not denying this but Oda focused on their fight for 1 chapter. Law will play his part too.

Like i said this is a 2v1 instead of classical 1v1. So we have to see how Oda handles it. I am hoping for both of them defeating her with a doublespread.

I mean there is focus on Kid i am not denying this but Oda focused on their fight for 1 chapter. Law will play his part too.

Like i said this is a 2v1 instead of classical 1v1. So we have to see how Oda handles it. I am hoping for both of them defeating her with a doublespread.
Yeah, I said something similar in my first post in the thread

So far, at least, we still haven’t seen all that much of the fight. The final hit might be a joint effort between the two for all I know. But right now, I’d expect more for it to be a doublespread of Kid punching her, and that’s usually the sign of the main fighter.
Oda might change it around and give Law a more equal role, but from what he’s done so far, I’d expect Kid to get the final punch, not a shared attack between them

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So far it's been portrayed as an equal role, although you can make the case for Law slightly carrying a bit more than Kidd. Even his awakening needed Law's assistance to work properly. Kidd's been the focus of the panels though, rightfully so, he's the brute in all of this and he's the one who we hadn't seen until Wano.

I believe it will be a 2v1 until the end as well, maybe Law is out for a while but comes back for his final attack that will heavily wound Big Mom's internals while Kidd finishes her with his strongest awakened Attack crushing her into defeat.

Yeah, I said something similar in my first post in the thread

Oda might change it around and give Law a more equal role, but from what he’s done so far, I’d expect Kid to get the final punch, not a shared attack between them
I mean Oda usually doing Law's attack first then Kid's attack later. I kinda see Kid finishing her but i doubt it.

Also right now we have so little information about this battle so either way of thinking is fine. Lets see how Oda handles it and lets hope he doesnt rush it.

I have got an impression that Oda will have to make Big Mom so dirt in order for Kidd to vanquish her considering how much he is struggling to hurt her and not viceversa notwithstanding Law's help.

Kid assisted Law in the roof when Law kicked her off the island. It's give and take.
He assisted him? Kidd did the most work in getting Big Mom off the roof. He came up with the plan (just like in this chapter), he made the metal box for Zeus, he’s the one who baited Big Mom and tanked her punch so he could launch her. All Law did was shambles Zeus into Kidds box and throw the rock at her. Why is it that Oda constantly has Big Mom attacking Kidd personally, while the only damage we have seen Law take from Big Mom is from her Homie? Because just like in the Kaido fight, Oda makes it very obvious who the main ally in each fight is. Luffy/Kidd.

I completely agree that this 2 v 1 will be like Luffy/Law vs Doffy. Just know that Kidd is the one playing the Luffy role lol