Future Events Kidd is not soloing Big Mom

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
CoC attacks are coming, adv. CoA is just not necessary
I hope so too; it'd be nice if Law gets awakening while Kid gets COC attacks.

You're really overthinking it. Law's DF is fucking disgusting. It works against anyone and everyone, at least the non-teleportation stuff.

Countershock has done equal damage to Vergo, Doffy and Big Mom. That should show you how well it scales.
Law's abilities work better on Doffy than they'd against BM or Kaido and we know how things ended for him the last time he tried to kill Doffy. And I am not exactly overthinking. All I am saying that it involves a massive amounts of PIS if he's gonna make them win. It's not really a bad thing as this'll probably be their first and last time to get such a buff. It'll be refreshing to see someone besides the main characters take huge leaps in PLs during fights.

Law's abilities work better on Doffy than they'd against BM or Kaido and we know how things ended for him the last time he tried to kill Doffy. And I am not exactly overthinking. All I am saying that it involves a massive amounts of PIS if he's gonna make them win. It's not really a bad thing as this'll probably be their first and last time to get such a buff. It'll be refreshing to see someone besides the main characters take huge leaps in PLs during fights.
No they don't. Doffy counters them better because he's not a punching bad like Kaido/BM. He's much more agile/versatile.

Law can land attacks on these guys without any external help. Against Doffy he needed Luffy's help. He's easily landed 2 CS on BM with 0 help. Against Doffy he only landed it after GK with Luffy.

Law and Kid are likely going to get help until kid finishes her on his own. There’s plenty of free characters available right now. Jinbe for example is heading towards them, Nami and Usopp are on the same floor with Tama. And Killer himself seems to be going that way. It doesn’t have to be a 2v1 through the entirety of the night

I hope so too; it'd be nice if Law gets awakening while Kid gets COC attacks.

No they don't. Doffy counters them better because he's not a punching bad like Kaido/BM. He's much more agile/versatile.

Law can land attacks on these guys without any external help. Against Doffy he needed Luffy's help. He's easily landed 2 CS on BM with 0 help. Against Doffy he only landed it after GK with Luffy.
Btw, here's a prime example.

Takt vs. Doffy

Takt vs. Kaido

Takt vs. Big Mom

Kaido/BM are much easier to hit, and given his DF, Law can easily bypass their skin.

CoC attacks are coming, adv. CoA is just not necessary
Oda really could give each of Law and Kid any of the following PUs
- AdvCoA (maybe Law)
- AdvCoC(only Kid obviously)
- DF awakening (too far fetched, but it could be a game changer if either of them gets it tbh even better than haki bloom)
Post automatically merged:

prometheus>>Law
Is that why he is standing? Law ate that attack just fine lol.

Gives panel of Big Mom punching Kid*

*Leaves out the fact that Law threw off the island*
You missed the point of the panels I sent you. Kaido slammed Luffy, Big Mom slammed Kidd. Luffy slams Kaido, Kidd slams Big Mom. In the chapter 1000 spread Luffy is facing Kaido, Kidd is facing Big Mom. Open your eyes man. I’m not trying to hate in Law, I’m just saying what it is.
Kid is not going to solo Big Mom. Even Luffy didn't do that. Kid/Law will take credit for BM, like Luffy/Law took credit for Doffy.
I didn’t say he was going to solo her. I said he’s the main player against her. Which he obviously is. Just like no matter who helps Luffy with Kaido, he’s always the main guy against him.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Doffy countering Law's abilities and them not working on Doffy are two different things. Doffy downright avoids Law because he knows he's fucked the moment he's allowed himself to get hit. I agree the Yonko are easier to hit, though that has a lot to do with them caring less about being hit than them being less capable than Doffy.

You missed the point of the panels I sent you. Kaido slammed Luffy, Big Mom slammed Kidd. Luffy slams Kaido, Kidd slams Big Mom. In the chapter 1000 spread Luffy is facing Kaido, Kidd is facing Big Mom. Open your eyes man. I’m not trying to hate in Law, I’m just saying what it is.
Kidd has yet to damage big mom
And with his weak ass attacks doubt
Gamma knife injection shot would deal huge damage to big meme

Kidd has yet to damage big mom
And with his weak ass attacks doubt
Gamma knife injection shot would deal huge damage to big meme
GK should deal some good damage, but nothing too significant tbh. Other than that they do be lacking in terms of AP. That’s why they heavily need PUs to make up for that.

If the definition of damage is a few bruises then Kid did the same to Big Mom :luuh:
Does Kid look like he was only bruised to you? Let’s not act like he and Law became a punching bag for her… I ain’t claiming they didn’t land hits on her, but she has yet to receive any notable damage… it’s even questionable if they made her bleed yet.
Post automatically merged:

So hawkins slamming his head in a pillar is more devastating than BM’s attacks! Wow that’s new.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Not what I was talking about. Look at Kidds dialogue. "Finally have a chance to take down an emperor."

Hawkins: : "Im sure he views this as his chance to finally supplant an emperor.. He sure dreams big"

Kidd is not there to stall. He is there to win. Period. That is his goal.
I did never claim differently, I don't see your moot point.

All I did claim is that he will presumably end up stalling her and that is about all.

Law and Kid are likely going to get help until kid finishes her on his own. There’s plenty of free characters available right now. Jinbe for example is heading towards them, Nami and Usopp are on the same floor with Tama. And Killer himself seems to be going that way. It doesn’t have to be a 2v1 through the entirety of the night
Yeah, if BM is mean to get defeated I believe they're getting some assistance at some point.
Kid will still be the main player at the end, kind of like Luffy against Kaido.