Votes: 38 77.6%
  • No, I'm a snitch/bitch

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
I think killer is underrated
Held his own well enough against 2 yonko
Injured kaido
And I don’t doubt he’s beating hawkins bitch ass very soon

so yeah I think killer’s fans should be content with how he’s being portrayed so far
He has been doing pretty decently. Was even complimented by Kaido which is something that only occurred to a few people throughtout the history of the manga.

Robin became an oiran, she had access to the Shougun Palace which is basically the QG. She was surrounded from Orochi, the Oniwabanshu and even Denjiro/Kyoshiro. A damn lot of info and even then the real info came from Wano citizens and the investigation of all the SHs combined (Franky as a carpenter, Nami acting as a ninja with Shinobu and so on). That manpower disposal and inner knowledge is completely different.
Killer worked as a hitman, he was basically given an order: "Kill X, Kill Y, Kill Z" he didn't know else and had no way to know more. Stop acting like, in the middle of a mission, he could go around and ask citizens for info (especially Infos in regards of a dangerous pirate who was recently imprisoned) and stop acting like they would give them to him of asked to. You're also forgetting that Kamazo was supposed to be a ghost, newspapers said that he used to act during the night for fast and clean jobs and his face was barely seen (the wanted poster was Just a silhouette).
Killer didn't have the means and the people to organize anything. You're climbing glass walls.
Killer was killing high officials and others who were a threat to orochi's rule, he could always ask them, they must know something if orochi needed them killed.
He's already a killer, torturing his targets for information shouldn't be that hard.

Killer was killing high officials and others who were a threat to orochi's rule, he could always ask them, they must know something if orochi needed them killed.
He's already a killer, torturing his targets for information shouldn't be that hard.
I think the problem is at the base...
You're not considering the fact that planning and executing a coup is not something you can do in a couple of weeks when you are physically and psychologically pressured (open thrauma included) and while doing basically the most secretive job in the country.
SHs had a full crew (half of it based in Wano since a bit later than Killer), full info and support from the leader of the resistence (Kinemon) and the future Shogun (Momo, also son of Wano hero) with also collaborators working for Orochi himself.
To make an example, Denjiro passed 20 years getting close to Orochi to actually have info and openings to sabotage/kill him. How's Killer supposed to know the country territory, the hierarchies, the enemy structures etc... good enough to come with a realistic tactic to blitz Udon and free Kidd? All this in a couple of weeks and in the status he was (mentioned before)

Killer is a victim of losing to Zoro and as such he gets called trash just because he lost to someone like Zoro...
People dont realize that the best combatants always face Zoro and losing to the strongest is simply normal.
Among the 5 rooftop leaders of the new generation of pirates, Killer might as well be the 2nd best combatant, 2nd only to Zoro.

He might not have fancy hakis like Luffy, hax skills like Law or metal toys like Kidd but he has proper combat skills and two sharp blades.
He might not have been able to do much against Kaido but nobody else has a body like Kaido to keep Killer ineffective.
If he lands a clean hit on Luffy, Law or Kidd, it is lights out. Only Law can probably give him trouble with his hax.
Same thing happened to Pica

imo looking back on it, Pica is at least YC4 level

Pica is insane, he has some bad match-ups - bodies that can handle a mountain falling on them(Luffy, Katakuri) but other YCs arent so lucky. I see no reason to place Jack and Queen above him, they would be flattened from a single hit. King can probably fly away in time.
Queen can rapid blast lasers, he can melt away at Pica's rock

As for Jack, imo he can outlast Pica

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He also did tank zunisha's trunk.
He was KOed, out cold from that hit. He simply regained consciousness and recovered fast which is his main selling point.

but I think Jack is probably a lot closer to Pica than he is to King
Jack and King dont seem much different. Vs Pica, King has the advantage of better mobility and perhaps higher DC but he has yet to show such.