Powers & Abilities King of Hell is a bigger deal than Joyboy Awakening

Who deals higher damaji?

• Sun God

• King of Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.
My reading comprehension is trash. I thought Oden was KoH. Because when talking to enma zoro came to the realization that oden could weild enma like a feather despite feeding it so much haki. But when zoro considered it, he said that could kill him. So he did a hail marry and temporarily copied oden.

I cant wait for zoro to catch up to oden. That'll be his next milestone. To be as strong as the guy the pirate king sent flying. What an honor.

Damn, you are right. I forgot that Kaido is King as well. :crazwhat:
The mark of the strongest!

I wasnt referring to the title, I only explained that it is given due to strength.
I spoke about Zoro's power-up called King Of Hell which he applies to his attacks.
And it came after aCoC, paralleling the awakening of the Sun God.
I don't know if you noticed that Zoro has CoC coating attacks (Bird dance) KoH swords style attacks (Onigiri) and KoH 3 Dragon style (Dragon damnation). Zoro is looking like a DBZ character with all these "forms" that he can use.

To be as strong as the guy the pirate king sent flying. What an honor.
Sucks to be a n°4 bot, waiting for your favorite character to catch up to the leg cracker Vergo.

Last edited:
I keep seeing that fandom still doesnt understand what Zoro's King of Hell is. They keep mistaking it for ACoC...
It is a state of full haki release, both Armament and Conqueror's, the same thing Kaido noted for Luffy's Awakening.
If you didnt pay attention, Luffy's and Zoro's progression during Wano has been mirrored.
While Luffy trains ID CoA in Udon, Zoro trains with a sword that requires him to release more haki than usual.

We move on to the Onigashima battle where Luffy powers up by coating himself into Conqueror's Haki.
Zoro proceeds to do the same thing during his fight with Lunarian, King the Wildfire.
While Luffy is dead on the rooftop, Zoro also nearly died after encountering Death due to doubled Hakai.

Final power-up, something that came after aCoC is Awakening the Devil fruit for Luffy.
Final power-up, something that came after aCoC coating is applying King of Hell style for Zoro.
So both of them went from training CoA, coating themselves into aCoC to near-death experience and ended with final PUs(G5 & KOH).

What Awakening is for Luffy, King of Hell is the same for Zoro. A power-up more important than mere CoC coating.
The anime has once more foreshadowed the development that came after in the manga, they literally made Oni Giri like in KOH state...

We know from Kaido's words that the title of King is given due to strength.
The title of King has been worn only 4 individuals so far - Ryuma, Alber, Rayleigh and Zoro.

If I had to guess, King of Hell is the biggest deal for Zoro since demonic aura Asura.
Asura will always remain Zoro's ultimate ability because it absorbs everything else on top of it.
However, thanks to Kaido's words - Haki conquers everything, we know that full Haki release like KOH is the biggest deal since Asura.

Thanks to Haki being the biggest multiplicator of damage, a full haki release state like KOH is the most insane PU in post-TS of them all.
That also shows us that Zoro is effectively a character who pours more haki into his attacks in KOH style than anyone else in the world.
Nobody else has shown to be capable of it aside from Zoro just like nobody else is capable of Asura.

While the narrative didnt highlight King of Hell by bringing an ancient Elephant to wank it and then leave, it's important to know this.
We saw that even an Admiral cant put a scratch on flameless King who suffered a defeat while KOH DD chops him into pieces.
On top of chopping up a huge magma dragon and Hardening clad sword with the same attack.
The firepower of King of Hell style high-end moves is off the charts.
Meanwhile, the Joyboy Awakening kept doing the same low damaji as it always did...

Imagine the number of panties that will be pissed when Zoro stacks black blades in KOH state while using 9-sword style? :crazwhat:

@kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @SinOfGreed @KiriNigiri @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ62 @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @Queen @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @wordyworm @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 @HAJIKATA @Dragomir @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @BossYimz @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @LordWhis @Kuro Ashi @Jo_Ndule @sanjikun @Extravlad @Inflamed Haki @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @LadyVados @Punpun @Titty Croissant @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @Worona Woro @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Tyki_Mikk @Daikenki @HAJIKING @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @DoctorIndigo @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist
nick chan
don't mention me again sweetie

In scientific research, We go by level (grades) of evidence
Grade 1: Evidence from manga panel, from author in SBS, cover page (Absolute)
Grade 2: Evidence from well designed, case controlled, unbiased discusions
Grade 3: Headcanons

By portrayal:
Luffy has always represented Monkey God Lord Hanuman and Sun Wukong.
According to Vedas, Lord Hanuman (Luffy) is the true embodiment of strength. He was once born a human being, later achieved his God status with unparalled strength. At the end he is almost OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT and OMNISCIENT. (Grade 1 Evidence)

By Feat:
Zoro does not have any attack shown to be superior to Bajrung gun. last time i checked BG was even superior to the ANCIENT WEAPON, with attack power such devastating and in such a scale, that its reverberations were felt about 1000 miles away. Its almost as 1/4th the Radius of earth. Such a freaking power. (Grade 1 Evidence)

Conclusion:
1. Luffy is greater than zoro, in terms of portrayal and feat
2. Dont just blabber with your Grade 3 evidences

Last edited:
In scientific research, We go by level (grades) of evidence
Grade 1: Evidence from manga panel, from author in SBS, cover page (Absolute)
Grade 2: Evidence from well designed, case controlled, unbiased discusions
Grade 3: Headcanons

By portrayal:
According to Vedas, Lord Hanuman (Luffy) is the true embodiment of strength. He was once born a human being, later achieved his God status with unparalled strength. At the end he is almost OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT and OMNISCIENT. (Grade 1 Evidence)

By Feat:
Zoro does not have any attack shown to be superior to Bajrung gun. last time i checked BG was even superior to the ANCIENT WEAPON, with attack power such devastating and in such a scale, that its reverberations were felt about 1000 miles away. Its almost as 1/4th the Radius of earth. Such a freaking power. (Grade 1 Evidence)

Conclusion:
2. Dont just blabber with your Grade 3 evidences
The ancient weapon that destroyed an island or the "reverberations" that did what, reverberate? Luffy's punch would destroy Onigashima and little more. :watchout:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't know if you noticed that Zoro has CoC coating attacks (Bird dance) KoH swords style attacks (Onigiri) and KoH 3 Dragon style (Dragon damnation).
Yep, it is very easy to miss the difference between those if you are a casual reader. That's why they think it is just aCoC...

King of Hell is just a gimmick
But Joyboy Awakening is a real thing, and Zoro fans continue to fantasize
Far from it. It is what anti-Zoro gang fears the most after ZKK - Zoro is the character who pours more haki into attacks than anyone else.

Once we see Zoro actually send some top tier into the bowels of earth or produce an attack that can destroy an Island in one hit we can say he is comparable to Luffy,until then no.
How about Zoro stops not one but two top tiers at the same time? When will we see Luffy ever do that? Never.
How about tearing to pieces a guy tougher than Kaido? Will that do?
And what do you mean No? lol You cant pretend that Awakening firepower is utter shit compared to KOH firepower.

nick chan
don't mention me again sweetie
Keep reading Moneto-chan. :milaugh:

I think no ZKK absolutely broke Nik. He's now the crazy old guy that spouts conspiracy theories. Sad to see :perocry:
That. Or Zoro's KOH has parallels Luffy's Awakening.
Were you able to debunk their development parallels in Wano?
No? Didnt think so. :goyea:

I live in a world where feats >>> words, so I'm gonna have to to with luffy on this one, chief
Weird considering Zoro rules the feats game of One Piece world. Nobody has better feats.

By portrayal:
Good for him but Zoro is walking around as Demon-god Asura, a power-seeking being that rival Devas(Gods) and Monkey King.

By Feat:
Zoro does not have any attack shown to be superior to Bajrung gun. last time i checked BG was even superior to the ANCIENT WEAPON, with attack power such devastating and in such a scale
By feats, any high end attack from Zoro is stronger than Bairang Gun because even BG is too weak to break a single dragon scale.
If you brag about island-level punch, congratulations, you finally caught up to pre-TS Moriah.

Conclusion:
It is nice to dream about it but reality is different.
In portrayal and feats, Zoro is supreme.

Good thread Nik but how could you forget Roger? Dude was the pirate king and said (by Kaido himself) to have dominated the world through haki only
You had me for a moment but then I remembered that Pirate King is not strength title and was achieved when Roger got weaker.

No it isn't. Zunisha has been waiting 900 years for Joyboy to awaken.

Zoro getting his haki ripped out of him by a Sword Oden tamed when he was a kid is not "a bigger deal." than an event 900 years in the making.
Have you literally missed the parallel of their Wano development and KOH coming after aCoC just like Awakening did?
Thanks to Kaido's words, Haki conquers everything, KOH state which is biggest haki release to date, stands atop of mere G5.
Narrative wank is all you will ever have. That's a curse of Luffy. Some of yall might consider it a blessing.
Simple punch that deals close to no damage is narratively wanked more than a scar... You get to pretend like the punch is a bigger deal.
But you obviously know that it isnt. Or do you?