Powers & Abilities King of Hell is a bigger deal than Joyboy Awakening

Who deals higher damaji?

• Sun God

• King of Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
But this result is of current G5 LUFFY vs KOH zoro
Yes and just like last time, the majority is wrong.

That Haki counters Devil fruits is something we've known since Rayleigh explained this to us. Haki lifts devil fruit hax but people are mistaking it as if it works like the Yami Yami which completely takes away your ability.
CoC won't turn a logia into a normal human. CoC won't strip Luffy out of Nika form. The Yami Yami will. There's a crucial difference.
Correct. It is only the offnesive hax that gets stopped.
You can use Gura against Roger but haki will stop it.
Whitebeard has no use of Gura against Roger.
He has to fight him the same way - weapon and haki.

Now that is headcanon and absolutely no indication in any of the panels showed something like that. During their clash it was haki only. WB didn't use his fruit because his crew was on the island and high tier Gura attack are more than it can handle.

If Roger and WB have the same haki Roger couldn't possibly equal him as he's always short in power since WB has a second source that gives him power. Again, Haki does not work like the Yami Yami.
Saying this is headcanon after seeing that admirals canceled out Gura with Haki is silly...
WB can use his fruit but it is useless, it wont get past the haki barrier that is on Roger's sword.
He can wreck the island all he wants, it will not do anything to Roger. I told you this about Admiral awakenings as well.

Nope. Roger and WB have the same haki, we literally see them using only haki on their weapons and they are literally equal.
Whitebeard didnt fall short thus Roger's haki isnt stronger.
|Doesnt matters how many sources of power you have, one haki barrier awaits them all.

Lol? He literally used CoC coating in his last clash. Thing is, he expected the flames to finish off Luffy which it didn't. CoC coating just adds force, Kaido wanted lethality that's why he used the flames.
Show me proof of Kaido using CoC coating in last clash and dont tell me those sparks in the sky because those appear from one guy using it as well. He literally went size vs size. Luffy is the one who used barrier because he cant touch magma and has to use ID.

Yes i agree on that. However, Kaido's haki should be at least comparable to even Shanks so if Luffy can turn Kaido's body into rubber chances are high he does it to Shanks too.
Kaido is a veteran Conqueror. If he cant stop the Gomu no hax that turns his into body rubber from the guy who literally uses both aCoC and G5 for the first time in his life then his statement is flat out wrong. We know the statement isnt wrong tho.
Luffy shouldnt be turning bodies into rubber of any advanced Conqueror. Especially not that of a veteran user like Kaido.
In that case the statement should be altered into - Haki transcends everything unless you are facing Luffy, in that case, it doesnt.
Or another explanation would be that Kaido was running low on Haki after a whole night of fighting and couldnt prevent it at that point.

Zoro has greater lethality than Luffy but let's be honest. Most ZKK suporters wanted it to happen because Kaido has the most hyped Durability and feats in the series and Zoro chopping his head off would put him on God level AP wise.
Yeah, most people wanted ZKK to prove just how much Zoro is above Luffy.
Instead they got Zoro chopping into pieces someone even tougher than Kaido.
But nobody acknowledges it because there is no narrative wank around King that says "toughest in the world" despite it being the case.
But dont worry, we will soon get there, Lunarian toughness is awaiting us in the future.

I feel like we won't agree on this bro lol
There's absolutely no way for me to entertain Zoro>Luffy to me.
You literally have an instance to compare what both are capable of without aCoC - the rooftop battle.
Unless you want to say that Luffy proved there that he is above Zoro... In that case, we can end the discussion.
If you are capable of admitting that Luffy wasnt above Zoro there, we can start adding power-ups.

Before aCoC, Zoro is stronger. Both of them get aCoC and suddenly Luffy is stronger? Why?
If you are capable of admitting that there is no reason why adding CoC to both would make Luffy stronger, let's add more upgrades.
Add G5 to Luffy and give KOH to Zoro. The guy who releases more haki than anyone else loses to a Looney Toon? Be honest, lol.

I cant really describe which one is higher.
Luffy punch covered with ryo really damaging kaido outside n inside.
But if zoro can attack kaido with his perfected ACoC n ACoA maybe its not just an opening wound, but maybe can cut through kaiso body.
So which one higher its kinda hard to tell.

Kaidou's reaction to Luffy hitting him without Sun God nor aCoC:

Kaidou's reaction to "Demon God" Zoro slashing him without aCoC:

Zoro put everything he had into this technique and he was hoping to at least knock Kaidou down (which he failed at), but let's be honest, not everybody can do that...; wait, Luffy did to the point he had Linlin scolding Kaidou for letting himself be hit like that and made Kaidou see the strongest in the world for him in Luffy.

One would have expected some acknowledgement for Zoro comparable to this, right? I guess Kaidou didn't feel Zoro's power to be enough to see those capable of fighting him in the poor guy...

Oh, and don't ever bother to tag me for this shit of yours again, please. I already ignored your last reply in our pointless debate in the chapter thread, whatever bullshit you decided to parrot again. You can waste your time by yourself, don't drag others into it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kaidou's reaction to Luffy hitting him without Sun God nor aCoC:

Kaidou's reaction to "Demon God" Zoro slashing him without aCoC:

Zoro put everything he had into this technique and he was hoping to at least knock Kaidou down (which he failed at), but let's be honest, not everybody can do that...; wait, Luffy did to the point he had Linlin scolding Kaidou for letting himself be hit like that and made Kaidou look the strongest in the world for him in Luffy.

One would have expected some acknowledgement for Zoro comparable to this, right? I guess Kaidou didn't feel Zoro's power to be enough to see those capable of fighting him in the poor guy...

Oh, and don't ever bother to tag me for this shit of yours again, please.
Matched by Lucci vs unmatched by Kaido.
Pretty words arent feats. :cheers: