Powers & Abilities King of Hell is a bigger deal than Joyboy Awakening

Who deals higher damaji?

• Sun God

• King of Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually, Kaido's words are spot on.
Roger faced people with Devil Fruit abilities and we know for a fact that Haki is the great neutralizer that balances out the scales.
I never claimed that Roger beat his rival lol, I said that he dealt with abilities he didnt have through Haki.
Shanks' haki just conquered the DF ability of Green Bull and forced him out of Logia state.
They aren't. Conquering means surpassing not equalling. For Haki to conquer everything means no Devil fruit can stand up to the highest class off Haki of which Roger literally THE representation off. Kaido inevitably had to think Roger did surpass WB as he wasn't part of the battle hence his knowledge is limited.
Even during his last clash he says in the battle that he expects his flames to evaporate Luffy's attack created by his DF meaning he put trust into his DF ability and not Haki.

Quite the contrary, Zoro's standing in the world is even higher than I expected. He got to chop up a guy even tougher than Kaido.
Zoro, without CoC, did in one round vs Kaido more than Luffy did in several rounds, even with CoC.
I have no doubt that Zoro will be #1 of One Piece world.
And I suspect he is already there. He has all he needs to overcome any challenge and factually releases more haki than anyone else.
Zoro not getting CoC was a wake up call. Even during the King fight you guys wanted ZKK because even in your expectations only beating King wasn't enough to hype Zoro but since that's all Oda left you with you're going with the King > Kaido Durability thing.
I'm not against Zoro but the sad truth is that he was put far below his captain, which is to be expected, but also below Kid and Law by portrayal which was actually pretty damn unexpected.

Unfortunately my man. Everything Kaido said is factually not true. Roger never conquered the seas, as in, establish dominance over each and every rival he had as a pirate. Kaido wasn't at the battle so he can't know that WB allowed Roger to conquer the sea by giving him Oden, meaning he never really beat his rival which is a big thing as his rival was known for his DF ability.

I'm sure that after the realisation that Zoro ain't the Protagonist and with him not getting ZKK but only a subordinate W even you my guy will understand that his standing in the world is not what you thought it was.

He's strong. Not Current Top 1 and he never will be.
Tbf kaido isn't really wrong
Roger and garp tbh are pretty much extreme outliers

Roger being on the same level as whitebeard and Garp being on the same level as sengoku both without devil fruits. Them 4 being on a level that as far as we know hasn't been reached since

Closest being kaido on the pirates side and sakazuki on the marines. Both obviously having extremely strong fruits and haki.

It just so happens roger and garps will power and goals are just that much more significantly bigger than even them.

Even Mihawk himself admitted inferiority to the pirate king title

I keep seeing that fandom still doesnt understand what Zoro's King of Hell is. They keep mistaking it for ACoC...
It is a state of full haki release, both Armament and Conqueror's, the same thing Kaido noted for Luffy's Awakening.
If you didnt pay attention, Luffy's and Zoro's progression during Wano has been mirrored.
While Luffy trains ID CoA in Udon, Zoro trains with a sword that requires him to release more haki than usual.

We move on to the Onigashima battle where Luffy powers up by coating himself into Conqueror's Haki.
Zoro proceeds to do the same thing during his fight with Lunarian, King the Wildfire.
While Luffy is dead on the rooftop, Zoro also nearly died after encountering Death due to doubled Hakai.

Final power-up, something that came after aCoC is Awakening the Devil fruit for Luffy.
Final power-up, something that came after aCoC coating is applying King of Hell style for Zoro.
So both of them went from training CoA, coating themselves into aCoC to near-death experience and ended with final PUs(G5 & KOH).

What Awakening is for Luffy, King of Hell is the same for Zoro. A power-up more important than mere CoC coating.
The anime has once more foreshadowed the development that came after in the manga, they literally made Oni Giri like in KOH state...

We know from Kaido's words that the title of King is given due to strength.
The title of King has been worn only 4 individuals so far - Ryuma, Alber, Rayleigh and Zoro.

If I had to guess, King of Hell is the biggest deal for Zoro since demonic aura Asura.
Asura will always remain Zoro's ultimate ability because it absorbs everything else on top of it.
However, thanks to Kaido's words - Haki conquers everything, we know that full Haki release like KOH is the biggest deal since Asura.

Thanks to Haki being the biggest multiplicator of damage, a full haki release state like KOH is the most insane PU in post-TS of them all.
That also shows us that Zoro is effectively a character who pours more haki into his attacks in KOH style than anyone else in the world.
Nobody else has shown to be capable of it aside from Zoro just like nobody else is capable of Asura.

While the narrative didnt highlight King of Hell by bringing an ancient Elephant to wank it and then leave, it's important to know this.
We saw that even an Admiral cant put a scratch on flameless King who suffered a defeat while KOH DD chops him into pieces.
On top of chopping up a huge magma dragon and Hardening clad sword with the same attack.
The firepower of King of Hell style high-end moves is off the charts.
Meanwhile, the Joyboy Awakening kept doing the same low damaji as it always did...

Imagine the number of panties that will be pissed when Zoro stacks black blades in KOH state while using 9-sword style? :crazwhat:

@kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @SinOfGreed @KiriNigiri @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ62 @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @Queen @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @wordyworm @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 @HAJIKATA @Dragomir @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @BossYimz @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @LordWhis @Kuro Ashi @Jo_Ndule @sanjikun @Extravlad @Inflamed Haki @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @LadyVados @Punpun @Titty Croissant @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @Worona Woro @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Tyki_Mikk @Daikenki @HAJIKING @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @DoctorIndigo @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist
Woah great theories. Hope there is really something happen when zoro meet the reaper i mean no one ever seen to meet reaper even when they goin to death.
Hope zoro true power really exceed my expectation.
His way to cover his sword with haki really cool cant wait to see it in anime.
Post automatically merged:

I keep seeing that fandom still doesnt understand what Zoro's King of Hell is. They keep mistaking it for ACoC...
It is a state of full haki release, both Armament and Conqueror's, the same thing Kaido noted for Luffy's Awakening.
If you didnt pay attention, Luffy's and Zoro's progression during Wano has been mirrored.
While Luffy trains ID CoA in Udon, Zoro trains with a sword that requires him to release more haki than usual.

We move on to the Onigashima battle where Luffy powers up by coating himself into Conqueror's Haki.
Zoro proceeds to do the same thing during his fight with Lunarian, King the Wildfire.
While Luffy is dead on the rooftop, Zoro also nearly died after encountering Death due to doubled Hakai.

Final power-up, something that came after aCoC is Awakening the Devil fruit for Luffy.
Final power-up, something that came after aCoC coating is applying King of Hell style for Zoro.
So both of them went from training CoA, coating themselves into aCoC to near-death experience and ended with final PUs(G5 & KOH).

What Awakening is for Luffy, King of Hell is the same for Zoro. A power-up more important than mere CoC coating.
The anime has once more foreshadowed the development that came after in the manga, they literally made Oni Giri like in KOH state...

The title of King has been worn only 4 individuals so far - Ryuma, Alber, Rayleigh and Zoro.

If I had to guess, King of Hell is the biggest deal for Zoro since demonic aura Asura.
Asura will always remain Zoro's ultimate ability because it absorbs everything else on top of it.
However, thanks to Kaido's words - Haki conquers everything, we know that full Haki release like KOH is the biggest deal since Asura.

Thanks to Haki being the biggest multiplicator of damage, a full haki release state like KOH is the most insane PU in post-TS of them all.
That also shows us that Zoro is effectively a character who pours more haki into his attacks in KOH style than anyone else in the world.
Nobody else has shown to be capable of it aside from Zoro just like nobody else is capable of Asura.

While the narrative didnt highlight King of Hell by bringing an ancient Elephant to wank it and then leave, it's important to know this.
We saw that even an Admiral cant put a scratch on flameless King who suffered a defeat while KOH DD chops him into pieces.
On top of chopping up a huge magma dragon and Hardening clad sword with the same attack.
Meanwhile, the Joyboy Awakening kept doing the same low damaji as it always did...

Imagine the number of panties that will be pissed when Zoro stacks black blades in KOH state while using 9-sword style? :crazwhat:

@kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @SinOfGreed @KiriNigiri @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ62 @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @Queen @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @wordyworm @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 @HAJIKATA @Dragomir @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @BossYimz @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @LordWhis @Kuro Ashi @Jo_Ndule @sanjikun @Extravlad @Inflamed Haki @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @LadyVados @Punpun @Titty Croissant @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @Worona Woro @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Tyki_Mikk @Daikenki @HAJIKING @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @DoctorIndigo @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist
Woah great theories. Hope there is really something happen when zoro meet the reaper i mean no one ever seen to meet reaper even when they goin to death.

Tbf kaido isn't really wrong
Roger and garp tbh are pretty much extreme outliers

Roger being on the same level as whitebeard and Garp being on the same level as sengoku both without devil fruits. Them 4 being on a level that as far as we know hasn't been reached since

Closest being kaido on the pirates side and sakazuki on the marines. Both obviously having extremely strong fruits and haki.

It just so happens roger and garps will power and goals are just that much more significantly bigger than even them.

Even Mihawk himself admitted inferiority to the pirate king title
That's the thing tho. Here we have Nika Luffy extremely pushed by his Godly ability (literally) and Teach who is completely relying on his fruits. They will reach and surpass that level.

Kaido is a knowledgeable character who faced all the great pirates. His view on powers and abilities is more credible than ours. And obviously, he is 100% right. Roger was Whitebeard's equal, with Whitebeard having both high level of Haki (including sky splitting Haoshoku) and the strongest paramecia on top of it. If you compare DFs and Haki respectively, DFs are entirely outclassed. Let the strongest DF user fight Roger without the use of Haki. Roger would decimate that DF user neg diff.

Also, Kaido didn't dismiss the advantages of DF powers. He just said that Haki has a higher ceiling, and that abilities are not what allows you to conquer the world, but Haki. Which is true, because it was already established, that the fight for the throne is decided between the conquerors.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
They aren't. Conquering means surpassing not equalling. For Haki to conquer everything means no Devil fruit can stand up to the highest class off Haki of which Roger literally THE representation off. Kaido inevitably had to think Roger did surpass WB as he wasn't part of the battle hence his knowledge is limited.
Even during his last clash he says in the battle that he expects his flames to evaporate Luffy's attack created by his DF meaning he put trust into his DF ability and not Haki.
You arent getting it... This isnt about surpassing or equalling... Did Law just beat the ability of DoCQ? With what? Haki.
Thus, Haki conquers everything. Any DF ability can be stopped by Haki. That's what Kaido's words mean.
Any potentially harmful effect a DF can do to you can be stopped by Haki.

This isnt about Roger surpassing WB because he never did such thing, he simply conquered WB's Gura. The reason why Roger didnt beat WB is because WB has the same Haki. We saw them clash, they are equally clashing through same abilities - weapons clad in Haki.
There is no Gura effect in that clash because Roger's Haki is preventing it.

The last clash between Luffy and Kaido was Kaido without any haki, he had to fight size with size instead.
Why he didnt simply use a Haki barrier is beyond me, if I had to guess, I would put my money that he ran out of it...
Because in reversed situation, Luffy had no trouble stopping size through simple aCoC barrier.

And there is no harmful effect in Gomu No Mi for haki to stop it, Haki cant stop Luffy from being rubber.
However, it should have absolutely stopped Luffy from turning Kaido's body into rubber.
This is simply another case of Oda not knowing what he is doing, dude simply cant be consistent.
If Law can cancel DoCQ from affecting his body, Kaido for sure can stop Luffy from affecting his body as well.

Zoro not getting CoC was a wake up call. Even during the King fight you guys wanted ZKK because even in your expectations only beating King wasn't enough to hype Zoro but since that's all Oda left you with you're going with the King > Kaido Durability thing.
I'm not against Zoro but the sad truth is that he was put far below his captain, which is to be expected, but also below Kid and Law by portrayal which was actually pretty damn unexpected.
Uhm, Zoro did get CoC, tho.
Not true, I said beating King is a better feat than killing Kaido because factually, King is tougher than Kaido.
Yall dont even know why I wanted ZKK... It is to fulfill part of Zoro's dream - his name reaching the heavens.
I am going with King>Kaido durability thing? You should be doing that same thing. Is there a reason why you are not doing it?

I dont know how you can be so blind to say such a thing like "Zoro was put far below captain" when the complete opposite happened.
You literally saw him mirroring the same development with Luffy and getting more impressive power-ups and beating a tougher guy, without help, without 7 rounds, without dying, without fighting whole night but instead in 10 minutes. You gotta be trolling because otherwise, I dont know how to break this down for you other than saying, you are wrong about Zoro, again.

That's the thing tho. Here we have Nika Luffy extremely pushed by his Godly ability (literally) and Teach who is completely relying on his fruits. They will reach and surpass that level.
Yeah they're gonna have the haki and the fruits to push them even farther

While roger was "pirate king level" i imagine the next level step is gonna be to reach xebec (and imu if he's strong)
Like king of the world level or whatever people will end up calling it

Kaido is a knowledgeable character who faced all the great pirates. His view on powers and abilities is more credible than ours. And obviously, he is 100% right. Roger was Whitebeard's equal, with Whitebeard having both high level of Haki (including sky splitting Haoshoku) and the strongest paramecia on top of it. If you compare DFs and Haki respectively, DFs are entirely outclassed. Let the strongest DF user fight Roger without the use of Haki. Roger would decimate that DF user neg diff.

Also, Kaido didn't dismiss the advantages of DF powers. He just said that Haki has a higher ceiling, and that abilities are not what allows you to conquer the world, but Haki. Which is true, because it was already established, that the fight for the throne is decided between the conquerors.
And KOH is based on Your Haki output and with three black blades on Saijo level , Yeah Kaido gets one shotted

Zoro wanted to get into the club(Kaido) but couldn't even get passed the bouncer (King)

Even with a haki cheat sword and Mink cum to heal him
Post automatically merged:

A mare sidekick who was nearly dead just fought with YC1.

How do people shamelessly compare him to God?

:gonope:
They are brain dead

Zoro isn't even within 2 tiers of Luffy now.
Luffy is arguably stronger or at LEAST as strong as current Mihawk.

Zotard Fandom is hopeless and it will only get worse

You know it still makes no sense to separate haki from someone's actual fighting style right

Haki isn't a fighting style it's an ability everyone has access to and can use especially most fighters

1. You can use haki with a devil fruit. A logia, paramecia, or zoan you can still use haki
  2. You can use haki and be part of a special race like lunarians, fishmen, mink, etc.
  3. You can use haki and use a weapon like a gun, sword, axe, etc.
  4. You can use haki and on top of that have scientific enhancements like being a cyborg, shooting lasers, etc
  5. Hell you can be like garp and just punch shit and still use haki
You could even be a cyborg lunarian with a mythical zoan awakened devil fruit that uses guns
Stop separating it like haki can't be used with other abilities it's weird

Luffy and bb the 2 strongest future characters even have devil fruits

You know it still makes no sense to separate haki from someone's actual fighting style right

Haki isn't a fighting style it's an ability everyone has access to and can use especially most fighters

1. You can use haki with a devil fruit. A logia, paramecia, or zoan you can still use haki
  2. You can use haki and be part of a special race like lunarians, fishmen, mink, etc.
  3. You can use haki and use a weapon like a gun, sword, axe, etc.
  4. You can use haki and on top of that have scientific enhancements like being a cyborg, shooting lasers, etc
  5. Hell you can be like garp and just punch shit and still use haki
You could even be a cyborg lunarian with a mythical zoan awakened devil fruit that uses guns
Stop separating it like haki can't be used with other abilities it's weird

Luffy and bb the 2 strongest future characters even have devil fruits
Sure. Kaido's statement referred to Luffy's newly acquired power, which seemingly gave him the edge first, with Kaido reminding him what power actually decides the outcome ultimately, clapping him around in the process with his Hakified blows. With Teach having the Yami to render Luffy's ability at least partially useless, Luffy all the more will be dependent on Haki.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
@nik87 Close this thread. The majority have voted your opinion straight into the trash.
Its really embarrasing for you even in this worsgen with full of zoro stans, you cant able to gather votes for your propaganda.
The majority has voted that Luffy is stronger than Zoro on rooftop.
You can tell how much the opinion of majority matters when even you admit Zoro>Luffy.

Sure. Kaido's statement referred to Luffy's newly acquired power, which seemingly gave him the edge first, with Kaido reminding him what power actually decides the outcome ultimately, clapping him around in the process with his Hakified blows. With Teach having the Yami to render Luffy's ability at least partially useless, Luffy all the more will be dependent on Haki.
Yes haki + his devil fruit and its gonna be the same with blackbeard
And yeah luffy will likely end the series with the strongest haki ever

Haki isn't a fighting style tho its something that amplifies it. An ability everyone can use

You arent getting it... This isnt about surpassing or equalling... Did Law just beat the ability of DoCQ? With what? Haki.
Thus, Haki conquers everything. Any DF ability can be stopped by Haki. That's what Kaido's words mean.
Any potentially harmful effect a DF can do to you can be stopped by Haki.
That Haki counters Devil fruits is something we've known since Rayleigh explained this to us. Haki lifts devil fruit hax but people are mistaking it as if it works like the Yami Yami which completely takes away your ability.
CoC won't turn a logia into a normal human. CoC won't strip Luffy out of Nika form. The Yami Yami will. There's a crucial difference.

This isnt about Roger surpassing WB because he never did such thing, he simply conquered WB's Gura. The reason why Roger didnt beat WB is because WB has the same Haki. We saw them clash, they are equally clashing through same abilities - weapons clad in Haki.
There is no Gura effect in that clash because Roger's Haki is preventing it.
Now that is headcanon and absolutely no indication in any of the panels showed something like that. During their clash it was haki only. WB didn't use his fruit because his crew was on the island and high tier Gura attack are more than it can handle.

If Roger and WB have the same haki Roger couldn't possibly equal him as he's always short in power since WB has a second source that gives him power. Again, Haki does not work like the Yami Yami.

The last clash between Luffy and Kaido was Kaido without any haki, he had to fight size with size instead.
Why he didnt simply use a Haki barrier is beyond me, if I had to guess, I would put my money that he ran out of it...
Because in reversed situation, Luffy had no trouble stopping size through simple aCoC barrier.
Lol? He literally used CoC coating in his last clash. Thing is, he expected the flames to finish off Luffy which it didn't. CoC coating just adds force, Kaido wanted lethality that's why he used the flames.

And there is no harmful effect in Gomu No Mi for haki to stop it, Haki cant stop Luffy from being rubber.
However, it should have absolutely stopped Luffy from turning Kaido's body into rubber.
This is simply another case of Oda not knowing what he is doing, dude simply cant be consistent.
If Law can cancel DoCQ from affecting his body, Kaido for sure can stop Luffy from affecting his body as well.
Yes i agree on that. However, Kaido's haki should be at least comparable to even Shanks so if Luffy can turn Kaido's body into rubber chances are high he does it to Shanks too.

Uhm, Zoro did get CoC, tho.
Meant ZKK, sry.

Not true, I said beating King is a better feat than killing Kaido because factually, King is tougher than Kaido.
Yall dont even know why I wanted ZKK... It is to fulfill part of Zoro's dream - his name reaching the heavens.
I am going with King>Kaido durability thing? You should be doing that same thing. Is there a reason why you are not doing it?
Zoro has greater lethality than Luffy but let's be honest. Most ZKK suporters wanted it to happen because Kaido has the most hyped Durability and feats in the series and Zoro chopping his head off would put him on God level AP wise.

dont know how you can be so blind to say such a thing like "Zoro was put far below captain" when the complete opposite happened.
You literally saw him mirroring the same development with Luffy and getting more impressive power-ups and beating a tougher guy, without help, without 7 rounds, without dying, without fighting whole night but instead in 10 minutes. You gotta be trolling because otherwise, I dont know how to break this down for you other than saying, you are wrong about Zoro, again.
I feel like we won't agree on this bro lol
There's absolutely no way for me to entertain Zoro>Luffy to me.