Future Events King & Queen

Bro you're arguing against Oda and the manga. Their dorki is only different by 20 we know dorki is a power level from Luccis statement to franky.

Kakus swordsmanship is at the level of his dorki. Both Jabura and Kaku get a boost from thier dfs, the gap doesn't change at all.

How much spoon-feding do you need to understand a chinese children cartoon
Oda is making it pretty clear that DF's and Kaku's sword skills are not taken into account in the measurement, Kaku used his DF much better than Jabura, plus theres also the sword skills themselves. Theres no more evidence needed as seeing how all Sanji's opponents where MUCH weaker than Zoro's and not by a small margin either. As it was the case in Allabasta, skypea, thriler bark, etc... After the TS Sanji has not even been even getting opponents at all.
:suresure:

Im not arguing against Oda, not my fault you cant even read the manga, the parallels between Luffy and Zoro are much more common and more significant than Sanji's parallels with Zoro.
:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
If Zoro does start fighting King and the fight remains on the live floor then both fights would happen simultaneously in the same place, so the idea of it being a sort of 2v2 isn't too crazy.
Post automatically merged:

Am i the only one who thinks that king will look extremely weak if he gets defeated by half dead zoro? I would much rather see zoro and luffy fight kaido together than the zoro vs king narrative.
The idea would be to have Zoro healed first, probably with the help of Marco's powers.

Shitty swordman is not that strong. What moss head did is just some short attacks in a few seconds, not a serious fight one by one. Obviously, moss heard fans want him kill kaido. But no, what will happen is just:
1.After king and marco are tired, healed moss head will have a sneaky slash (like what he did to appo)
2 shitty swordman fans will masturbate: shitting swordman is god, one hit king, blah blah
3. while injured sanji will be 1 vs 2 (heathy queen and bigmom son)

Bro you're arguing against Oda and the manga. Their dorki is only different by 20 we know dorki is a power level from Luccis statement to franky.

Kakus swordsmanship is at the level of his dorki. Both Jabura and Kaku get a boost from thier dfs, the gap doesn't change at all.

How much spoon-feding do you need to understand a chinese children cartoon
lmao same 800 doriki blueno clashed equally with base luffy who later clashed in base equally with base lucci 4k doriki :milaugh:
doriki is a shit sistem
kaku got 4 swordstyle and a strong neck and nose that shit changes things
doriki is useless :suresure:

King losing to half dead Zoro would be a huge disrespect to King imo. Like if Sanji was badly injured and beat fresh Queen, that's just too underwhelmed for Queen.
Queen losing to badly injured Sanji would be underwhelming, but I don’t feel the same way for Zoro v King.

Zoro from an objective standpoint has been portrayed as significantly stronger than Sanji. It doesn’t take away from them as a duo, but Zoro is in a higher tier as a fighter. Sanji’s a beast, but Zoro is just more of one.

Oda has a history of wounding Zoro and having him enter arcs already nerfed. He often does it as a way to bring Zoro down to his arc opponent so that it’s still a good fight. After Zoro’s rooftop feats I’m placing him notably over King when he’s full health so it’s reasonable to me for a nerfed Zoro to be able to beat a healthy King in an extreme diff fight. Think back to Arlong Park.

Unless King greatly outclasses Queen, which Oda has given no indication of, then Zoro needs to be injured to fight him.

Basically if Queen is a good fight for Sanji and King/Queen are close, then Zoro needs to be nerfed for Zoro v King to be good.

Im expecting Zoro to be around an admiral and Sanji to be around a YC1 coming out of this arc.

Btw I expect Zoro v King to be tougher than Sanji v Queen. For Sanji I’m thinking lower high diff & Zoro extreme.

Queen losing to badly injured Sanji would be underwhelming, but I don’t feel the same way for Zoro v King.

Zoro from an objective standpoint has been portrayed as significantly stronger than Sanji. It doesn’t take away from them as a duo, but Zoro is in a higher tier as a fighter. Sanji’s a beast, but Zoro is just more of one.

Oda has a history of wounding Zoro and having him enter arcs already nerfed. He often does it as a way to bring Zoro down to his arc opponent so that it’s still a good fight. After Zoro’s rooftop feats I’m placing him notably over King when he’s full health so it’s reasonable to me for a nerfed Zoro to be able to beat a healthy King in an extreme diff fight. Think back to Arlong Park.

Unless King greatly outclasses Queen, which Oda has given no indication of, then Zoro needs to be injured to fight him.

Basically if Queen is a good fight for Sanji and King/Queen are close, then Zoro needs to be nerfed for Zoro v King to be good.

Im expecting Zoro to be around an admiral and Sanji to be around a YC1 coming out of this arc.
No you are wrong. Don't underestima zoro like that.d Post wano , zoro promote captain position luffy will be ship cleaner.d zkk zkbm zks zkl zkalphabetletters all of it will happen.dd

Btw I expect Zoro v King to be tougher than Sanji v Queen. For Sanji I’m thinking lower high diff & Zoro extreme.
Yes but Sanji also got nerfed in Enies Lobby. It's like Oda planned ahead of this. He decided to nerfed Zoro in Arlong Park and nerfed Sanji against Kalifa in Enies Lobby. But one thing I noticed is that Sanji usually take out his opponent easier than Zoro does. For example, against Kuroobi, Sanji got to fight underwater which is a disadvantage for Sanji. But the moment Sanji is on land, he straight up destroys Kuroobi. Zoro is doing fine against Hachi but he needed two extra swords to beat him. Another one would be when full healthy Zoro is fighting against Mr. 1 and Kaku and the former was extreme diff while the latter one is more of a high diff. Sanji was also healthy when he was fighting against Bon Clay but got some broken bones and still walk after defeating him. Then Enies Lobby where he got nerfed by Kalifa, he was matching Jabra until he pulled out DJ and two shots him. Etc.