Future Events King & Queen

It seems that Sanji fans are back to hoping that Sanji is equal to Zoro.
It seems their memory is 5 chapters long, they already forgot what happened on the rooftop. :yasu:
I guess, if you ignore things you dont want, you could still say that Sanji is equal to Zoro.
The issue is, in every arc you need to forget more and more of Zoro's feats. :rolaugh:
ot hope.
Literally nobody here said that they are equal, but the thread is talking about King and Queen being heavily portrayed as a duo which leads towards Zoro and Sanji seen as a duo too in the upcoming fight as it's always been until Fishman Island.
- Zoro is obviously stronger than Sanji BUT the gap between them is nowhere as gigantic as lot of people enjoy to believe.
- It's Luffy>Zoro>Sanji and not Luffy=Zoro>>>>>Sanji.
My God, I literally have read lot of comments here saying Zoro>Luffy, talking about denial.
:kaidowhat: :lawsigh:
because we dont understand how zoro fans logic work. it is to hard to understand. we asked he said look look he cut kaido.
Dude kinemon stabbed kaido ? what should we say

Kinemon=Zoro >>>> Luffy ?

Very nice summary.
But let us make challenge.
Kings bounty will be declared as between 1450-1500
Since Sanji’s bounty is 330 mil
Zoro’s bounty is 320 mil
10 mil difference

While Queen bounty is 1,320,000,000 (look at the number and how it correlates to Zoro’s bounty)

I believe King’s bounty will be 1,330,000,000 (which will be correlated to Sanji’s bounty)
Anyways, I’m betting the difference in bounty will be 10 million only

OR at best... it will be 100 mil making it (1,420,000,000)

Cause this is Oda’s style when making Zoro and Sanji face a duo in an arc... in similar way to Kaku/Jyabura dioriki where the difference was so minimal

I think marco's role will be to lose a high diff fight against King,so Zoro has a chance at taking down King!Or Zoro could fight a 100% king as well,zoro usually fights in bad shape...guess we need to wait for Oda to make this clear!But my bet is on Injured Zoro vs Injured King!

Since Sanji’s bounty is 330 mil
Zoro’s bounty is 320 mil
10 mil difference

While Queen bounty is 1,320,000,000 (look at the number and how it correlates to Zoro’s bounty)

I believe King’s bounty will be 1,330,000,000 (which will be correlated to Sanji’s bounty)
Anyways, I’m betting the difference in bounty will be 10 million only

OR at best... it will be 100 mil making it (1,420,000,000)

Cause this is Oda’s style when making Zoro and Sanji face a duo in an arc... in similar way to Kaku/Jyabura dioriki where the difference was so minimal
May be, just ı thought differences between smoothie and katakuri.
You can always wish for it but manga disagrees. Zoro is the king of feats. Zoro is the peak of OP combat.
Just show one evidence from Manga. not two just one to show what you said

Last edited by a moderator:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
You can always wish for it but manga disagrees. Zoro is the king of feats. Zoro is the peak of OP combat.
The top of the pecking order presumably. Not even portrayal stops him, as he was portrayed similar to Luffy power level wise since the times of Whisky Peak, passing through Enies Lobby... and now he actually even looks better than his own captain in this one arc.

Good write-up overall.
All of this speculation will be revealed once king's bounty is released.
If it is close to 1.32, then yes to the pair comparison.
If it is something like a 1.5+, then the gap is clearly visible.
Yes to the gap in strength if their bounties have a large separation, but no to them not being a pair if King is significantly stronger than Queen. Their power levels don’t change how they’ve been paired together just like Zoro and Sanji’s gap hasn’t kept them from being a pair. I’m of the belief that Zoro is significantly stronger than Sanji, but despite that Oda has always shown them being a pair throughout the story.
Post automatically merged:

Lol fair enough. I shouldn’t have said they were never together, it’s always smart to leave room for one. I try to be careful with my words but I should have been more careful. But do you disagree that King & Queen have been paired together far far more meaningfully and at a far greater rate?
Post automatically merged:

The top WB were basically the top Beast Pirates that actually like each others. Marco and Jozu are King and Queen,
Lol Jozu is about to come take over for Sanji.

Last edited:
Lol fair enough. I shouldn’t have said they were never together, it’s always smart to leave room for one. I try to be careful with my words but I should have been more careful. But do you disagree that King & Queen have been paired together far far more meaningfully and at a far greater rate?
I agree with you. Zoro vs King.
Marco vs King is just agenda pushed by fanboys who think King is too weak for Zoro nonsense.

Yes. King and Queen is like Marco and Jozu, they're both close to each others than their respective YC3 counterparts (Jack and Vista).
Lol the Visa disrespect. While I’m not expecting a big gap between the two right now, King could still prove that wrong. It really depends on Zoro’s health I think.

Zoro is currently in really bad shape but he’s getting fixed up. If Zoro is significantly nerfed then it makes sense for King to be closer to Queen. If Zoro is mostly full throttle then King is going to have to be substantially stronger. But pre-TS Oda always used to nerf Zoro beforehand with an injury to bring him down to his opponents, and I’m expecting that here for now because it would probably feel a little too cheap if Chopper/Marco fix Zoro completely.

Just to make myself clear to everyone, I don’t think that King & Queen being relatively close together makes Zoro & Sanji anywhere near as close to each other as King & Queen. I’m expecting nerfed Zoro v King & basically full go Sanji v Queen.

Last edited: