Future Events King & Queen

Yes but Sanji also got nerfed in Enies Lobby. It's like Oda planned ahead of this. He decided to nerfed Zoro in Arlong Park and nerfed Sanji against Kalifa in Enies Lobby. But one thing I noticed is that Sanji usually take out his opponent easier than Zoro does. For example, against Kuroobi, Sanji got to fight underwater which is a disadvantage for Sanji. But the moment Sanji is on land, he straight up destroys Kuroobi. Zoro is doing fine against Hachi but he needed two extra swords to beat him. Another one would be when full healthy Zoro is fighting against Mr. 1 and Kaku and the former was extreme diff while the latter one is more of a high diff. Sanji was also healthy when he was fighting against Bon Clay but got some broken bones and still walk after defeating him. Then Enies Lobby where he got nerfed by Kalifa, he was matching Jabra until he pulled out DJ and two shots him. Etc.
Sanji usually does defeat his opponent quicker and more easily than Zoro. That’s why I expect Queen to go down easier than King. Besides Arlong Park (where it seems Sanji fought the #2 because Zoro was the most nerfed he’s ever been for an arc fight), Zoro usually fights a notably stronger opponent. So it makes sense for Sanji to put down his opponents quicker.

Honestly Sanji never fights anyone he doesn’t far outclass for his arc opponents. Kuroobi, Mr 2, and Absalom all only were able to match Sanji as long as they did by using a gimmick. As soon as the gimmick was up Sanji put them down almost immediately.

The exception is Jabra. Just mentioning their mere names is probably about to start up another legendary debate, but Kaku & Jabra I think are the two closest opponents that Zoro & Sanji have ever fought.

But Sanji & Zoro once they broke out their new power ups basically Blueno’d the two of them. People may disagree but I think Sanji & Zoro were way stronger than the two of them when they fought if they hadn’t been saving their new hidden moves to make the fights good.

DJ two shot Jabra and Asura one shot Kaku. But I think it’s inarguable that Asura was absolute overkill. Basically I think Asura would have KO’d Kaku multiple times over where as DJ took two. They are just in-equal abilities and we can tell because Sanji uses DJ almost every fight multiple times and often as an opener but for Zoro asura is rarely ever used. Asura is special enough it’s far more rare than G4 for Luffy but DJ is basically a standard part of Sanji’s fighting style.

I’m expecting King & Queen to be more like Kaku & Jabra.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Sanji usually does defeat his opponent quicker and more easily than Zoro. That’s why I expect Queen to go down easier than King. Besides Arlong Park (where it seems Sanji fought the #2 because Zoro was the most nerfed he’s ever been for an arc fight), Zoro usually fights a notably stronger opponent. So it makes sense for Sanji to put down his opponents quicker.

Honestly Sanji never fights anyone he doesn’t far outclass for his arc opponents. Kuroobi, Mr 2, and Absalom all only were able to match Sanji as long as they did by using a gimmick. As soon as the gimmick was up Sanji put them down almost immediately.

The exception is Jabra. Just mentioning their mere names is probably about to start up another legendary debate, but Kaku & Jabra I think are the two closest opponents that Zoro & Sanji have ever fought.

But Sanji & Zoro once they broke out their new power ups basically Blueno’d the two of them. People may disagree but I think Sanji & Zoro were way stronger than the two of them when they fought if they hadn’t been saving their new hidden moves to make the fights good.

DJ two shot Jabra and Asura one shot Kaku. But I think it’s inarguable that Asura was absolute overkill. Basically I think Asura would have KO’d Kaku multiple times over where as DJ took two. They are just in-equal abilities and we can tell because Sanji uses DJ almost every fight multiple times and often as an opener but for Zoro asura is rarely ever used. Asura is special enough it’s far more rare than G4 for Luffy but DJ is basically a standard part of Sanji’s fighting style.

I’m expecting King & Queen to be more like Kaku & Jabra.
Well, I can't disagree with this.

Hope my two boys Zoro and Sanji have a good fights that they used to have.:cheers: