Questions & Mysteries King secret ability revelead

Nah, he did not lauch his head, he threw some fire attacks in 1031.

And this is a good theory. The thing is that he still gets damaged. But lets see how things go.

"This is how a pteranodon hunted" says it all
that's a clear gag , you think Queen can dislodge his neck without dieng because of his devil fruit ? i could agree if it was a mythical Zoan , the most resonable explanation for Queen is Science body modification but for King it has to be different
Post automatically merged:

Nah, he did not lauch his head, he threw some fire attacks in 1031.

And this is a good theory. The thing is that he still gets damaged. But lets see how things go.
The Way oda draws Fire is FAR FAR different , also why would King retract the back of his head if he was simply shooting fire , the way it's drawn is like the same way you use a slingshot but in this case the bullet is the head

His ability is definitely linked to some sort of imortality. Zoro mentioned that he did cut king several times but theres no blood.

Oda will make zoro find king's weakpoint and then will proceed to one shot him.

Most likely the fire on his back will be his weakness.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Kudos just for the Judas Priest nod. I also thought that Judas Rising may provide insight into King's character, and that he joined Kaido's ranks with the hope of killing and usurping him. It would tie in to the theme of loyalty that permeates Wano, and contrast him to Zoro, a character with a very Samurai-esque loyalty, who'd lay down his life for Luffy.

Last edited:
Kudos just for the Judas Priest nod. I also thought that Judas Rising may provide insight into King's character, and that he joined Kaido's ranks with the hope of killing and usurping him. It would tying in to the theme of loyalty that permeates Wano, and contrast him to Zoro, a character with a very Samurai-esque loyalty, who'd lay down his life for Luffy.
i like that idea because The "Karura" i mentioned is the ultimate enemy of the Snake

Perhaps once he cuts a certain fire source King won't be able to protect himself like that anymore and perhaps even get more loose other stats wise as well. 🤔

I'm guessing the fire is what gives him flight and fuels his regeneration. The wings are just extensions of his armor and weapons.

Zoro will cut the fire to bring him down and fight him equally.
Now this sounds like it could make the internet explode.

What would the knowledge of King's race offer to Zoro? Probably nothing and Oda is just using Zoro's monologue as opening to spill out the lore about King's background. Unless, King's race has to do with Zoro's breath of all things and he has to hear the breath of his race before he can effectively cut him but that's quite a stretch from my side.
I speculated about the same thing the other day but I like the Achilles heel or Samsons hair theory better - cut the fire to cut King. Did Marco quell Kings flames perhaps with his Phoenix flames? Might be panels out there.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I speculated about the same thing the other day but I like the Achilles heel or Samsons hair theory better - cut the fire to cut King. Did Marco quell Kings flames perhaps with his Phoenix flames? Might be panels out there.
I dont think it will be that easy considering that Zoro also drew blood with Oni Giri.
Not sure how Zoro would even reach the fire on the back of King's head...

Also remember Sanji's Lunarian DNA abilities
- FIRE
- Toughness
- CRAZY REGENERATION
I doubt this is lunarian DNA. Toughness and regeneration is what all Germa siblings share.

But very nice analysis. Even though it still doesn't explain how King's ability works and why he isn't drawing blood or is so durable. Like, while would it change if Zoro finds out? If Zoro finds out King is immortal, why would it matter for the outcome? He would still remain immortal. The ability should be something that, once figured out, can be bypassed.