Fanclub King the Wildfire Fanclub

Who's the better fiery bird, King or Marco?
This is King's fanclub. The only correct answer here is King. In other threads/fanclubs other answers may be correct :)
King is a bird of prey, both with his pteranodon DF, and (one more theory of mine), if Lunarians are bird-men just like the fishmen are fish-men, then he probably is a bald eagle, with his white head and black wings. Marco is a mythical bird, but does he have the instincts or the phenomenal eyesight of a bird of prey? And Sanji, I like him but he's not a bird at all, I'm afraid. The fire on his back this chapter was cool, though.

Looks like the next episode is going to hillarious!
And the name of the following episode is: "Zoro's Hardship - A Monster! King the Wildfire"
And then "Secrets of Enma! The Cursed Sword Entrusted to Zoro"
So we're going to have 3 consecutive episodes with King vs Zoro!
(Of course we'll have to wait for Sanji to beat Queen before we can see King remove his mask in the anime, but it's approaching! I can't wait!)

Looks like the next episode is going to hillarious!
And the name of the following episode is: "Zoro's Hardship - A Monster! King the Wildfire"
And then "Secrets of Enma! The Cursed Sword Entrusted to Zoro"
So we're going to have 3 consecutive episodes with King vs Zoro!
(Of course we'll have to wait for Sanji to beat Queen before we can see King remove his mask in the anime, but it's approaching! I can't wait!)
So 4 eps of zoro vs king?

So 4 eps of zoro vs king?
Not exactly. We'll have 3 consecutive episodes, then Sanji vs Queen. only one ep has a name already, but the anime may sterch the fight to 2 eps, you never know. Then comes the ep for chapter 1035. Again, it may be streched to more than one ep.
Post automatically merged:

I’ve waited for a Tempuradon gif for so long. I’m ready
I have a Tempuradon gif from the manga in Telegram. But when I tried to download, it became mp4 and didn't repeat itself. So if you have a Telegram account, you can search it, it's really cool and funny.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mask on king>>alber
@TheAncientCenturion
King was more entertaing when he had mask on
Mask off he became the same mid subordinate that says his capitan gonna be pk
They have different vibes and I like'em both.

King is a ruthless and efficient pirate who's laconic and full of charm.
Arbel is a more melancholy, tragic person.

It's a very beautiful picture but something looks strange here: if you draw your sword from the scabbard and throw your hand backward like King is doing, the blade is supposed to face foreward, doesn't it? In order for it to face backwards like in the picture, King either has to turn his wrist so that his palm is up, or hold his sword the wrong way as he draws it.

King may not call himself a swordsman but he knows how to hold a sword. The person who made this amazing picture probably doesn't...