Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Just read some history spoilers for the first time:
So if Hara decides to go with irl events, Riboku and SBS should hold off Ousen’s assault until the minister convinces the King of executing Riboku and exiling SBS

This would be such an underwhelming plot if Hara actually goes for it, especially after he dedicated more than a third of his chapters so far to the Qin vs Zhao war
I remember when Renpa wanted to go back to Zhao, I was so excited that I believed we would get a final showdown between 3 6GG vs 3GH.

Ousen, Kanki, Yotawna vs Riboku, SBS, Renpa

This was before I read history spoilers. But I think the historical ending is also good writing in its own right. Riboku gets shit on by the same state he trying to protect.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
So if Hara decides to go with irl events, Riboku and SBS should hold off Ousen’s assault until the minister convinces the King of executing Riboku and exiling SBS

This would be such an underwhelming plot if Hara actually goes for it, especially after he dedicated more than a third of his chapters so far to the Qin vs Zhao war
with how much buildup and focus Riboku has gotten, I agree that it would be super underwhelming. I think there are a few other ways that Hara might choose to have Riboku's character arc end. Having Shin kill him would be one, or having Riboku survive like Ryofui did.

I had a theory that Shin would get close to killing Riboku, but in the end, Riboku would be executed by his state, which would have a huge effect on Shin's worldview. Though that's also kind of underwhelming.

Shin killing him is definitely the most likely scenario imo.

shin already killed the one who killed ouki ( hoken) what's left for shin is defeating rbk in a battle.
as we know from current chapters
rbk is not even close to shin strength.
so shin killing rbk become meh after recent chapters.
he needs to defeat him this what will affect rbk more.

but since shin is just a muscle without brain 🧠
it means kryoten( hsu) who gonna defeat rbk not shin
:risitameh:.

Also by that time everyone would have raped rbk once at least once
:ihaha:
ousen and now kanki maybe next tou or mobu
so shin defeating him later is not really an achievement
:risitavirus:

shin already killed the one who killed ouki ( hoken) what's left for shin is defeating rbk in a battle.
as we know from current chapters
rbk is not even close to shin strength.
so shin killing rbk become meh after recent chapters.
he needs to defeat him this what will affect rbk more.

but since shin is just a muscle without brain 🧠
it means kryoten( hsu) who gonna defeat rbk not shin
:risitameh:.

ousen and now kanki maybe next tou or mobu
so shin defeating him later is not really an achievement
:risitavirus:
You have a point lol
Unless ofcourse Shin finally awakens instinctual greatness.

Probably. Only Chu would stand a chance at resistance against a combination of those two. Lol.
Riboku should have considered this and allied/merged with Qin... if so than not even chu can put that much of the resistance.
:pepecafe:
Unless ofcourse Shin finally awakens instinctual greatness.
Still waiting for that moment. I thought it would be this war where he would be engaging a lot with instinctual moves but it has became a full Kanki's show. Lol

Though the situation is still the same where they are heavily outnumbered so Shin's instinctual movement could be if great help once again.
:pepecorn:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Doubt it honestly, Chu is stronger than either going by hype and the remaining states should cover the rest.
Zhao + Qin power is insane

head for a war : Riboku + Ousen + SHK : it’s unmatched quality wise

GG or alike : Riboku, Ousen, SBS, Moubu, YTW, Kanki, Tou, Shin, Mouten, Ouhon

10 monsters

Dozen of generals of great quality etc

and if we count Renpa and the HK it’s even more overwhelming
Post automatically merged:

qin is enough alone but they need more numbers .

kanki ousen on zhao
tou vs wei and han
ytw mobu vs chu

if shk can take field as well
China is done
Current Qin can’t take over all China at the same time

It’s too much for them

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I agree Chu is Uber strong enough in itself, and should take Qin all might to beat

So Zhao should face all the other states : Wei, Yan, Qi

But I think Riboku / Ousen and SHK could devise a plan that won’t be matched by other states

I don’t think Chu and co have something better than those 3 combined
Kouen is likely a genius too but can’t match the 3

And if Renpa can fight for Zhao that’s a huge bonus

I agree Chu is Uber strong enough in itself, and should take Qin all might to beat

So Zhao should face all the other states : Wei, Yan, Qi

But I think Riboku / Ousen and SHK could devise a plan that won’t be matched by other states

I don’t think Chu and co have something better than those 3 combined
Kouen is likely a genius too but can’t match the 3

And if Renpa can fight for Zhao that’s a huge bonus
Renpa is strong enough to tip the scale, but we should count him with Chu since the manga says he’ll never change base.
But even without Renpa Chu should be stronger than either states, the state is just gigantic with arguably x3 the soldiers of Qin or Zhao. With Renpa it is just too much lol
Chu is worst case scenario >= Qin
That leaves 4 other states for Zhao to deal with, that‘s way more than they could chew.
We also have to keep in mind that the duo will have to be wary of counter attacks, Chu won’t sit still while Qin pommels Wei for example

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That leaves 4 other states for Zhao to deal with, that‘s way more than they could chew.
Only 3

The states are Chu Wei Qi Yan Qin and Zhao

Chu vs Qin and Zhao vs Yan Wei and Qi

(For exemple)

We also have to keep in mind that the duo will have to be wary of counter attacks, Chu won’t sit still while Qin pommels Wei for example
That is why Riboku SHK and Ousen planning will be a key

The states are Chu Wei Qi Yan Qin and Zhao
What happened to Han
:sanmoji:

Planning can only take you so far tho. With borders spread out this wide with Chu, at the very least will Qin will be busy with keeping Chu in check, and if the rest of China are fighting Zhao then Chu have no reason to hold back.

Going by narrative Qin is nowhere near toppling Chu, and Zhao was never implied to be strong enough to take on 3-4 states. Riboku was sweating buckets when Ordo flanked him, before he heard about SBS intervening at least. Wei by itself should give Zhao a mid high difficulty. It’s simply too much considering you also need to put each and every capital to rest so that you can declare a state is conquered.

Chu + Zhao is more balanced imo (Chu + Qin is overkill)

Chu is great and there's no doubt about it but remember HakuKi had once invaded Chu before and that is to the point of even capturing there capital (all alone without other 6GG) and this happened in 279BC-278BC while in 316BC ShibaSaku (another Qin 6GG) conquerored Shu and Ba region of Chu and merged it in Qin's land. That's quite a big chunk of Chu's land.