Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Kochou Vs Keisha?

Round 1: no subordinate generals
Round 2: with subordinates

@Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @RayanOO etc etc etc
With no subordinate Generals, I would say Keisha. Keisha was capable of blindsiding even the best Instinctual General in Duke Hyou.

With subordinates, it would be Kochou. Keisha has some pretty uninspiring subordinates while Kochou has the friggin Dumpling Lord. :steef:

As for the favourite Shin fight topic going on around here, I am actually quite fond of Shin vs Mangoku. Mangoku stuck with me as an example of an utterly inhumane character that was written well enough to be legitimately sympathetic (to a certain point of course. Lol.).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Would have thought you'd choose Gyou'un vs Shin or Rinko vs Shin lol.

I like 2v2s and other fights like that, 1v2s are always intense and hype af too. Scenes like Akou vs Gyou'un and Bananji are dope to me, especially when Akkakin got involved at the end.

I hope we'll see Shin fight a 2v2 with Ouhon/Yotanwa/Tou/Moubu one day tho :steef:
Gyou'Un's complete awesomeness is completely unrelated to his 1v1 with Shin lmfao. My favorite 1v1s in Kingdom are Ouki vs Houken, Tou vs Rinbukun, Ouhon vs Earl Shi, Shouheikun vs Wategi :lenny:, and Danto/Heki vs Rozo.

Speaking of Rozo, that's an underrated motherfucker right there lol. He was both strong as fuck and a brutally violent warrior. One of the few in Kingdom to crush a man's head in his hand on panel. Unfortunately he was unable to out-smart Danto's massive balls.

With no subordinate Generals, I would say Keisha. Keisha was capable of blindsiding even the best Instinctual General in Duke Hyou.

With subordinates, it would be Kochou. Keisha has some pretty uninspiring subordinates while Kochou has the friggin Dumpling Lord. :steef:

As for the favourite Shin fight topic going on around here, I am actually quite fond of Shin vs Mangoku. Mangoku stuck with me as an example of an utterly inhumane character that was written well enough to be legitimately sympathetic (to a certain point of course. Lol.).
That's probably a fair answer lol. I think Kochou's tactical ability has been highlighted a few times but Keisha definitely has a better tactical showing a find. In a 1v1 fight, I would probably favor Kochou though. And yeah with subordinates, Kochou crushes him as Keisha has some of the weakest subordinates among the GG tier lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Gyou'Un's complete awesomeness is completely unrelated to his 1v1 with Shin lmfao.
I like Gyou'un mostly because of his relationship with CHG and Rinshojou, him being a former slave and parallel of Shin/Tou/Ouki, and along with just how cool he is. Would you have preferred if Gyou'un died to Shin instead of Ouhon?

My favorite 1v1s in Kingdom are Ouki vs Houken, Tou vs Rinbukun, Ouhon vs Earl Shi, Shouheikun vs Wategi :lenny:, and Danto/Heki vs Rozo.
Shouheikun was soooo cool when I first read the State of Ai Arc. Perfect way to establish Shouheikun as a monster. Tou vs Rinbukun was dope too. I kind of wish Earl Shi survived the Fire Dragon arc so he could fight Ouhon in a later arc.

Moubu vs Kanmei might be my favorite Kingdom fight.

Unfortunately he was unable to out-smart Danto's massive balls.
:myman: Danto did really want to achieve his goal, dude has some serious weight on his shoulders

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Would you have preferred if Gyou'un died to Shin instead of Ouhon?
Not at all. I like Ouhon more than Shin, I think I'm one of the only Kingdom fans I've ever seen who genuinely loves Ouhon lol. He is one of my favorite characters. And besides, Shin slayed Gaku Ei, Garyu, and Houken at Shukai Plains lol. He doesn't need to solo the entire top Zhao brass. Gyou'Un was a great kill for Ouhon to make him continue to feel like a rival for Shin.

When you consider that Mouten and Ouhon are still tactically more dangerous than Shin, they don't need to slay as many Generals to still feel like a rival to him, so Gyou'Un was a great kill for Ouhon to keep him still in competition with Shin.

Shouheikun was soooo cool when I first read the State of Ai Arc. Perfect way to establish Shouheikun as a monster.
I think I literally flew out of bed and paced around my apartment in sheer hype several times when I read the Battle of Kanyou lol. Good god, Shouheikun is so fucking badass in that arc. The embodiment of hype in this manga.

I remember from the first moment we saw Shouheikun and Saitaku commented that he was stronger than Moubu...I just knew this motherfucker was going to be some shit, and no matter how much Hara hyped his brains and not his brawns, I never forgot that this motherfucker was going to be a complete freak with a glaive but still, I was not prepared for how outrageously awesome he was at Kanyou lol.

The three most hype moments in all of Kingdom for me, were Ouki slaying Shoumou, Shin slaying Gakuei, and Shouheikun fucking shit up at Kanyou lol. Ouki slaying Shoumou was the exact moment for me that Kingdom went from a B+/A- manga, to a strong ass A+ lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Not at all. I like Ouhon more than Shin, I think I'm one of the only Kingdom fans I've ever seen who genuinely loves Ouhon lol. He is one of my favorite characters. And besides, Shin slayed Gaku Ei, Garyu, and Houken at Shukai Plains lol. He doesn't need to solo the entire top Zhao brass. Gyou'Un was a great kill for Ouhon to make him continue to feel like a rival for Shin.

When you consider that Mouten and Ouhon are still tactically more dangerous than Shin, they don't need to slay as many Generals to still feel like a rival to him, so Gyou'Un was a great kill for Ouhon to keep him still in competition with Shin.
Ouhon's a great character, and I really enjoy seeing him do cool shit and fight strong people. On average he has higher caliber characters than Shin lol(He killed a Great General before Shin did).

I'm honestly more interested in seeing what happens to EOS Ouhon than EOS Shin/Kyoukai. Dude has sooo much potential. I wouldn't mind if he became a Great General before Shin personally.

I'd love if Mouten got a kill through tactics or some shit. It's disgraceful that one of the Archer Bros killed a general before Mouten lol.

I think I literally flew out of bed and paced around my apartment in sheer hype several times when I read the Battle of Kanyou lol. Good god, Shouheikun is so fucking badass in that arc. The embodiment of hype in this manga.

I remember from the first moment we saw Shouheikun and Saitaku commented that he was stronger than Moubu...I just knew this motherfucker was going to be some shit, and no matter how much Hara hyped his brains and not his brawns, I never forgot that this motherfucker was going to be a complete freak with a glaive but still, I was not prepared for how outrageously awesome he was at Kanyou lol.

The three most hype moments in all of Kingdom for me, were Ouki slaying Shoumou, Shin slaying Gakuei, and Shouheikun fucking shit up at Kanyou lol. Ouki slaying Shoumou was the exact moment for me that Kingdom went from a B+/A- manga, to a strong ass A+ lol.
Shouheikun was fucking amazing in that arc, not sure if Sei would have won if Shouheikun hadn't betrayed Ryofui.

One of my fav hype Kingdom moments was Hyou breaking Houken's arm, and Ousen asking Riboku to join him in a middle of a giant campaign lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I'd love if Mouten got a kill through tactics or some shit. It's disgraceful that one of the Archer Bros killed a general before Mouten lol.
Meh, I don’t think Mouten likes fighting at all lol. I see him as more of a Koshou or Rinshoujou when he gets older, especially now that he has Aisen. If his men kill generals for him, that’s good enough for me.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Meh, I don’t think Mouten likes fighting at all lol. I see him as more of a Koshou or Rinshoujou when he gets older, especially now that he has Aisen. If his men kill generals for him, that’s good enough for me.
I was more of thinking of Mouten killing a really strong martial guy through a trap or something, i.e archers from behind, dropping rocks on them. We've seen lots of martial guys kill strategic types, but I don't think we've ever seen a strong martial dude die from a trap lol.

especially now that he has Aisen. If his men kill generals for him, that’s good enough for me.
Aisen is pretty young iirc, I can see him growing and being Mouten's Gyou'un/Sword in the future.

I hope Ouhon and Mouten each get 2-3 vassals each that are at least Naki level.

My headcanon/fanfic is that Ousen and Ouhon will recruit a strong general from every state that will serve Ousen during the final arc where he betrays Sei(if your Qi/Ousen theory is true). That way, the final war will have generals from all seven states involved.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Which of Shin's seven lieutenants do you think is going to die during the First Chu invasion?

I'm betting on Suugen, Kyourei, Denyuu(Kyoukai would be super affected by these ones), Gakurai/Gakuro(Both used to serve Duke Hyou), Hairou, En and Sosui(not sure about the last 2).

Kochou Vs Keisha?

Round 1: no subordinate generals
Round 2: with subordinates

@Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @RayanOO etc etc etc
Kanki's victory doesn't necessarily reflect poorly on Kochou, his army is consisting of former bandits who are professional at hiding, hence why the informal strategy of Sunbin to snatch victory was successful when it made Zhao chase the deserting soldiers, If Ousen himself said he wouldn't be able to go this far, Keisha's definitely won't either lol. So the main reason of Kochou's defeat aside, Kanki also had two future 6GG (Ouhon and Shin) who developed their units into armies and were much stronger than during Kokuyou Hills Battle, and being the main reason of Eikyuu's fall which eliminated the 5,000 soldiers that were stopping Kanki from striking Kochou's HQ.

Kochou has a bigger army so he should win, Keisha aint Kanki.

I wonder if Kisui will have his payback on Kanki, Riboku and his team regarded him as a hidden potential that they discovered on that battle among Kanki's weakness, those were their two key conclusions they reached.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I would love to see KaRin vs Kanki
Post automatically merged:

rinko va Shin is not only the best Shin fight, it is also the best fight in the whole Kingdom manga. That fight has everything : the best choreography, best opponent, building through the arc etc

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
My updated Kingdom strength rankings. Quite a bit has changed:

Some notes:

-The rankings within each tier goes from left to right, up to down, with the exception of the below average tier because who cares lol. So, Zenou =< Rozo =< Gyou'Un, etc....
-I don't like the idea of including "Weight" in my strength rankings but I recognize that it is a factor in fights and so this list is characters ranked even with their weight levels.
-I really didn't know how to rank the archer characters lol. I think in the end I just sort of threw them in where I felt their talent level with the bow lies in comparison to everyone else's talent/strength.
-Riboku skyrocketed on my tier list after I read the Riboku oneshot, I legit feel that he could be this high or even higher as a warrior.
-Ranking Tou/Yotanwa/Shi Ei/Shouheikun in comparison to one another was impossible lol. But overall I like where they wound up, and I think each of them would probably lose to Houken who gate-keeps the mightiest dudes in Kingdom.
-Obviously some characters like Shibasaku and Hakuki were straight up guesses but I've listed my opinions on those characters' fighting power in the past.
-And lastly, yeah I legit think Shibashou will wind up this high in martial power lol. The dude looks to me like he is going to be one of the all time strongest warriors in Kingdom. He may wind up being the strongest Great Heaven ever, in terms of sheer fighting strength lol. We'll see.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Mr. Anderson @mad monk @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @Xione etc etc etc

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Some notes:

-The rankings within each tier goes from left to right, up to down, with the exception of the below average tier because who cares lol. So, Zenou =< Rozo =< Gyou'Un, etc....
-I don't like the idea of including "Weight" in my strength rankings but I recognize that it is a factor in fights and so this list is characters ranked even with their weight levels.
-I really didn't know how to rank the archer characters lol. I think in the end I just sort of threw them in where I felt their talent level with the bow lies in comparison to everyone else's talent/strength.
-Riboku skyrocketed on my tier list after I read the Riboku oneshot, I legit feel that he could be this high or even higher as a warrior.
-Ranking Tou/Yotanwa/Shi Ei/Shouheikun in comparison to one another was impossible lol. But overall I like where they wound up, and I think each of them would probably lose to Houken who gate-keeps the mightiest dudes in Kingdom.
-Obviously some characters like Shibasaku and Hakuki were straight up guesses but I've listed my opinions on those characters' fighting power in the past.
-And lastly, yeah I legit think Shibashou will wind up this high in martial power lol. The dude looks to me like he is going to be one of the all time strongest warriors in Kingdom. He may wind up being the strongest Great Heaven ever, in terms of sheer fighting strength lol. We'll see.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Mr. Anderson @mad monk @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @Xione etc etc etc
I agree with large chunks of the list, except for a couple of things. First, I would move Duke Hyou, Kyou, Shibasaku, Karin and Riboku to Mighty tier. Karin's size has been directly compared to Kanmei a few times, and I think it's safe to say she's somewhat close to him in raw power(a couple sub tiers below). Kyou was said to be the most ferocious of the 6GGs, and was capable of wounding Houken. Riboku has insane hype, which is the main reason why I'd move him up. Shibasaku is pure speculative, but I believe he was an incredibly martially powerful instinctual general, basically a better Shin. Hyou has some pretty solid feats, I would place him at Tou/Yotanwa level in raw strength.

I would also put Houken at number 1. Dude's the strongest character in the manga.

That's the reason you put Oukotsu over Ouki, correct? Weight only seemingly applies in certain battles iirc. Ouki and Shin had weight against Houken, which is why they beated/almost beated him, Duke Hyou and Kyou had "weight", but not weight specifically against Houken which is why they lost(I'm speculating).

Out of curiosity, where do you think Bashuri of Wei, the "God Bow" would rank?

I said this before, but I can totally see Riboku being one of the top 5 strongest Zhao characters all time EOS, especially if he duels Shin in a similar manner to past opponents like Rinko.

Tou=Yotanwa>Shouheikun>Shi Ei is my current ranking imo. Even though Shi Ei improved his spear skills, he was basically an empty shell at the time of his death. I think Tou could prove himself to be higher, he hasn't ever really been pushed once. Yotanwa also is crazy too(she mid-high diffed someone who did well against Baijo iirc). Shouheikun is crazy too...

I read your thread on why you believe Hakuki is a fighting general, but I don't believe I've ever seen you post about Shibasaku? Could you link me to it?

Speaking of Hakuki, I think Ousen=Hakuki in martial might, and I don't believe Kanki is that far behind Ousen in martial power(just a hunch). I'd bump both Kanki and Ousen above Kochou.

I agree with your placement of Mougou, no way he just has 85 in strength.

Dude will likely be above everybody in Zhao except for Renpa(and Houken) in martial might imo. I can see him being the kill that will get Shin promoted to Great General.

Where would you place Dumpling Sama, Ranbihaku, Gen'U, Man'U and Sentou'un? Both Man'U and Sentou'un should be in "Mighty" imo, and Gen'U, Ranbihaku, and Dumpling Sama in "Amazing".

Some notes:

:milaugh: I can't tell you how happy I am that Ogiko is above Kaine and that guy with weird hair.

with the exception of the below average tier because who cares lo
All the generals in below average should be at the top of that tier since they ride horses alot lol.

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

Some notes:

I think you're sleeping on Shin. I'd have him above Ouhon and Kyoukai. I feel his feats so far definitely at least warrant being in the same tier as him. I would also say that he defeats Gyou'un. Additionally, I strongly disagree with putting him in the same tier as Mougou and Rinko. He has come a long way from his fight with Rinko. I honestly feel like it's disrespectful to put Shin in the same tier as some of these guys. I don't know if I'm missing something here, my memory with Kingdom isn't the best but I have trouble seeing how current Shin doesn't straight up mid-diff half of the guys in his tier.

Some notes:

Dont have any major problems with your rankings other than the fact that Shin should be bumped up. The tier you've placed him in, most of them would be mid diffed by him imo

Shin slayed Generals that were a lot more complete than Ouhon was. He doesn't warrant an entire tier over Shin.
I completely agree

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That's the reason you put Oukotsu over Ouki, correct?
I did not put Oukotsu > Ouki lol. I put him above Houken because I assume his weight would be enough to win that battle given his incredible fighting hype.

Duke Hyou and Kyou had "weight", but not weight specifically against Houken which is why they lost(I'm speculating).
They both had weight against Houken, but were simply not strong enough to defeat him. Having weight in and of itself does not make you stronger than Houken imo. Ouki was just strong enough that his weight was able to compensate for his lacking in strength vs Houken.

If this were just a strength tier list, no weight involved, I’d have Houken at #1.

Out of curiosity, where do you think Bashuri of Wei, the "God Bow" would rank?
Mighty. I don’t know if I’ve ever clarified this on WorstGen but I love the Ten Bows lol. Kyou En is my favorite Heavenly King and I feel he is very slept on in this fandom in the sense that he just isn’t talked about often enough. He was referred to as an equal to Great Heaven Renpa in the past, and fought against 4 of the Qin 6 and did not lose to any of them so far as we know.

I read your thread on why you believe Hakuki is a fighting general, but I don't believe I've ever seen you post about Shibasaku? Could you link me to it?
I’ve never done a specific post on Shibasaku, but I assume he was quite strong just from Karyo Ten’s clarification that all of the Qin 6 were fighting Generals except for Koshou.

There is a historical story about a conversation that Shibasaku has with King Sho that is quite interesting, and I think he’ll be a strategic type from this story and one of the smarter Kingdom characters.

Where would you place Dumpling Sama, Ranbihaku, Gen'U, Man'U and Sentou'un? Both Man'U and Sentou'un should be in "Mighty" imo, and Gen'U, Ranbihaku, and Dumpling Sama in "Amazing".
Dumpling Sama: Mighty, just above Kyoukai.
Ranbihaku: Amazing, with Kaishibou and Bananji.
Gen’U: Either bottom of Amazing or top of Advanced. Not sure who would come out in top of he fought Danto or Chou Tou.
Man’U: Mighty, just below Gaimou, I’ll give him the benefit over Houken for now lol. I love Man’U for the sole reason that he is a huge counter to the Weight argument. My guy has completely evolved past Weight.
Sento’Un: Either at the Bottom of Mighty or top of Amazing. Not sure if he belongs above Karin yet.

I think you're sleeping on Shin. I'd have him above Ouhon and Kyoukai. I feel his feats so far definitely at least warrant being in the same tier as him. I would also say that he defeats Gyou'un. Additionally, I strongly disagree with putting him in the same tier as Mougou and Rinko. He has come a long way from his fight with Rinko. I honestly feel like it's disrespectful to put Shin in the same tier as some of these guys. I don't know if I'm missing something here, my memory with Kingdom isn't the best but I have trouble seeing how current Shin doesn't straight up mid-diff half of the guys in his tier.
I understand Kyokai (I wouldn't completely agree however with her either) but why Ouhon up there an entire tier over Shin?
Dont have any major problems with your rankings other than the fact that Shin should be bumped up. The tier you've placed him in, most of them would be mid diffed by him imo
Okay, so Shin. Here is the problem:

Shin’s lack of speed with Ouki’s Glaive has been stressed for multiple arcs now. He can swing the Glaive really hard, but it is still to heavy for him to use as comfortably as other top tier Kingdom warriors use their weapons. This was just recently stressed against Gakuhaku Kou but was also highlighted multiple times during the Gyou Campaign.

We know Gyou’Un >= Bananji from their portrayal against Akou (that’s another thing, the gap between my tiers aren’t too big).

So Gyou’Un >= Bananji, and Shin and Gyou’Un had an extended duel where they fought for an entire afternoon, and Shin’s strength was pretty much exhausted from that encounter as he collapsed at the end of the day while Gyou’Un rode off pretty much fine and still in fighting shape. Shin even at one point thought Gyou’Un was straight up stronger than him, and he was only competing with him because of Ouki’s Glaive.

So right off the bat, Shin still had a bit of growing to do after Shukai Plains before he caught up with Gyou’Un, meaning straight up that Shin was probably still beneath Bananji and a fight with Bananji would’ve gone similarly. This is how I see it.

Meanwhile, Ouhon had Bananji completely on the back foot with his spear, literally Bananji could not even swing his Glaive once at Ouhon because Ouhon was pressing him so hard with the spear. This was the moment where Ouhon’s subordinates commented that Ouhon’s spear was essentially Earl Shi level. Sure Bananji ended up pulling his jumping shenanigans but the point is that Ouhon > Bananji straight up, imo.

Then Ouhon and Gyou’Un come up against each other and instantly Ouhon puts his spear through Gyou’Un’s arm, after Ouhon had already been trapped inside the Raigoku and was forced to defend himself from the Ten Spears of Zhao and Gyou’Un, which he not only does successfully but also escapes (a tactic that has killed multiple Great Generals). After all of this, Ouhon still puts his spear through Gyou’Un’s arm, which frankly if Gyou’Un wasn’t a goddamn beast who endured the pain and still struck Ouhon afterwards would’ve been enough for Ouhon to completely slay Gyou’Un in one more strike. Ouhon and Gyou’Un have a round 2, Ouhon kills him instantly. The point I’m trying to make is that Ouhon > Gyou’Un straight up as well.

So in Shukai Plains, in martial strength, we have Ouhon > Gyou’Un >= Bananji >= Shin. So, Shin probably got a bit stronger in between arcs, but imo he has not yet surpassed Gyou’Un, but I’ll give him the benefit and say that he is nearly equal to both he and Bananji now. If Shin and Gyou’Un fought again, it would be more of an equal fight and Shin would be able to ride off afterwards instead of collapsing. Ouhon meanwhile, was never below Gyou’Un from the moment he entered Zhao.

Kyoukai is just a bullshit hax machine, I see no argument for Shin winnibg against her lol. This bitch literally was seriously wounding Houken while she herself was wounded and exhausted. A fight between fresh Kyoukai and Houken could go either way really but obviously I gave Houken the benefit. Kyoukai is one of those characters where Hara just went way too far with her has PTSD flashbacks to Kaishibou’s elite soldiers

Kyoukai is just a bullshit hax machine, I see no argument for Shin winnibg against her lol. This bitch literally was seriously wounding Houken while she herself was wounded and exhausted. A fight between fresh Kyoukai and Houken could go either way really but obviously I gave Houken the benefit. Kyoukai is one of those characters where Hara just went way too far with her has PTSD flashbacks to Kaishibou’s elite soldiers
Kyoukai's clan as a whole is just a bunch of monsters tbh lol

And I see your point. The fact that Shin has trouble with the weight of the glaive will be a major problem with him for now to keep him out of the Mighty Tier. The moment he masters it though, easily above his peers lol

What are your guys expectations for Kouyoku? Him and Kouen could be related and he is also a talented youngster like the Qin trio. Could be one of the final boss fights in Chu if he lacks any historical information so Hara could write him freely like he does with Shin.

Karin is also fictional only from what I have read, Hara has plenty of free room to write her as the big boss of the Chu invasions.