Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I could be misinterpreting the statement but I don't see how. I was understanding what Genpo was saying to mean that just Kaishibou's brute power by itself was enough for him to equal Renpa. I guess he could mean that Kaishibou's destructive power is equal to Renpa's destructive power but it doesn't really flow that way.
See I read it the other way. Like, in terms of brute power alone, Kaishibou’s brute power = Renpa’s brute power but that doesn’t mean they are equals overall. I think Kaishibou’s brute power alone = Renpa as an overall warrior would’ve been specified more clearly.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Gyou Un really is top tier then. All the Shukai plains big boys stats are all wrong. 94 stat my ass lol.

Shin and Ouhon have to be nearing their physical peak at this point, otherwise the power creep would get out of hand.
Shukai Plains 94 Gyou’Un is semi-retired Gyou’Un who stated that his strength had halved from his prime. Lol

(It probably didn’t half but he was weaker than his prime self.)

I took strength of arms to mean overall fighting capability and that Bananji was roughly equal to Renpa.
Kaishibou himself seemingly got hyped by Genpo as actually being stronger than Renpa.
Renpa isn't untouchable. There are fighters who can match and beat him. Lol.
He was definitely talking about physical power, not skill/overall talent.
Post automatically merged:

Shukai Plains 94 Gyou’Un is semi-retired Gyou’Un who stated that his strength had halved from his prime. Lol

(It probably didn’t half but he was weaker than his prime self.)
Nah, Gyou'un kept his talons sharp, just like Ouki did when he retired for 7-8 years. We saw how Gaimou/Earl Shi were very much in their physical peaks (not mental, for earl shi), and they did nothing but rot in a prison cell for 14 years.

Nah, Gyou'un kept his talons sharp, just like Ouki did when he retired for 7-8 years. We saw how Gaimou/Earl Shi were very much in their physical peaks (not mental, for earl shi), and they did nothing but rot in a prison cell for 14 years.
This. Also, this:

Not really. Gyou'un questioned whether his strength had halved, he did not make a statement that it had undoubtedly halved.
I think this scene is all part of Gyou'un's initial underestimation of the new generation of Qin Generals and of his habit of living in the past.
I'd still give a small edge to Gyou'un over both Bananji and Kaishibou in a fight for now, so I'd go with Gyou'un >= Bananji = Kaishibou. But they are really really close.

I believe both Bananji and Gyou'un are above Kaishibou in a duel. In offensive power or brute strength, it's a genuine debate. I'd have Kaishibou with less skill, largely based on stats. We can debate their accuracy, but when it's all we have as a comparison, then something is better than nothing.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Is Hara forced to make these stats by the publisher? Like they said "Hey, MHA has a stat system so we want you to put one in Kingdom or else!", so Hara deliberately makes these stats stupid? Lol.
I think Sou Jin > Kaishibou in strength may to date be the single most wrong stat I’ve ever seen in these databooks lmfao. Even if Hara intends for Jin’s STR stat to be a substitute for his Archery stat (which I don’t think it is since characters like Kyou En have their own dedicated archery stat), Jin’s archery > Kaishibou’s martial strength…just, no

You know what would be a fun thread? A “make your own Kingdom stats” thread where sober individuals can write a better stat system. Lol

I may create such a thread actually…

I think Sou Jin > Kaishibou in strength may to date be the single most wrong stat I’ve ever seen in these databooks lmfao. Even if Hara intends for Jin’s STR stat to be a substitute for his Archery stat (which I don’t think it is since characters like Kyou En have their own dedicated archery stat), Jin’s archery > Kaishibou’s martial strength…just, no
Well, I would say the most undeniably wrong stat is Shouheikan and Wategi both being Strength 90 since we saw the neg diff result of that fight. It is like Hara went out of his way to see how dumb he could make these stats. Lol.
You know what would be a fun thread? A “make your own Kingdom stats” thread where sober individuals can write a better stat system. Lol

First thing I would do is chuck out the stupid 0-100 system. Hara basically has every decent fighter in the 90-100 range and somehow thinks that everybody being within 1/10 of a difference between each other should somehow result in humongous gaps in Strength. Lel.

Have a 0-5 system like what MHA has. 0-10 at most but certainly not 0-100. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
First thing I would do is chuck out the stupid 0-100 system. Hara basically has every decent fighter in the 90-100 range and somehow thinks that everybody being within 1/10 of a difference between each other should somehow result in humongous gaps in Strength. Lel.
I mention this in the OP lol. I kept it but I think if you write a non-drunken stat system, going up to 100 is do-able. Because there’s always going to be those individuals like “both characters have 9s but x>y!” Or some such lol.

Please do so. It would be incredibly entertaining.