Kingdom General Tier list

Neither Rokoumi or Ranbihaku is on the same level as Banana. Banana was compared to Renpa, and is his rage form was so powerful that freaking Ousen described it as "overwhelming". Kaine also hyped up Banana as being unstoppable and Kaine's seen quite a few powerful fighters. Neither RBH or ROM are on that level. Ranbihaku is not impressive to me at all, and ROM is a meme.
You think Duke Hyou > Bananji, right?

Then him being compared to Renpa is not the be all end all statement cause he'd lose to a guy weaker than that.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Neither Rokoumi or Ranbihaku is on the same level as Banana. Banana was compared to Renpa, and is his rage form was so powerful that freaking Ousen described it as "overwhelming". Kaine also hyped up Banana as being unstoppable and Kaine's seen quite a few powerful fighters. Neither RBH or ROM are on that level. Ranbihaku is not impressive to me at all, and ROM is a meme.
Perhaps now is a good time to discuss how you’ve all been disrespecting Ranbihaku lol.

Ranbihaku is so strong that he was said to have given both Ouki and Kyou trouble. Which is very similar to the hype Kyou En got as having “burned Renpa’s hands” several times, except unlike Kyou En Ranbihaku is almost purely a warrior general with very minimal tactical ability.

Ranbihaku also clashed equally with Tou. Completely equally. Yes it was just one clash but we also have nothing else to go on. Literally 100% of Ranbihaku’s interactions with Tou were equal clashes. He also fought equally with Juuko Yoku who clashed equally with Tou.

Where do you all get this idea that Ranbihaku is not a Heavenly King level general? Rei Ou stated that Ranbihaku would fold Tou’s army after he (Rei Ou) consolidated their forces. Ranbihaku is very much portrayed as a Heavenly King level general based 99.9% on his martial prowess lol.

I can't see Ouki getting one shotted by Young Kanmei like Oukotsu did, and Oukotsu should be the second strongest duelist of the Old Qin 6.
I think Oukotsu just goofed. One shots are possible in Kingdom when there aren’t necessarily huge power gaps. I think if you ran Ouki and Shoumou back with Shoumou knowing how great Ouki was, he might push Ouki to a solid mid diff or at least not get one shot lmfao.

But I think Ouki losing to young Kanmei is completely possible lol.

Wait you think Ranbihaku > Sento'Un? Bro, that's a wiiiild take but alright :handsup:
Maybe this was just me miscommunicating, but I meant to say Sento’Un >= Ranbihaku in a high or extreme diff fight. Which is also how hard Duke Hyou would probably push Bananji imo.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
You think Duke Hyou > Bananji, right?

Then him being compared to Renpa is not the be all end all statement cause he'd lose to a guy weaker than that.
it's the Renpa statement plus all of Banana's other hype that puts him above Ranbihaku

My scaling is:

Renpa>Sentou'un~Duke Hyou>Banana>Ranbihaku>>Rokoumi

Perhaps now is a good time to discuss how you’ve all been disrespecting Ranbihaku lol.

Ranbihaku is so strong that he was said to have given both Ouki and Kyou trouble. Which is very similar to the hype Kyou En got as having “burned Renpa’s hands” several times, except unlike Kyou En Ranbihaku is almost purely a warrior general with very minimal tactical ability.

Ranbihaku also clashed equally with Tou. Completely equally. Yes it was just one clash but we also have nothing else to go on. Literally 100% of Ranbihaku’s interactions with Tou were equal clashes. He also fought equally with Juuko Yoku who clashed equally with Tou.

Where do you all get this idea that Ranbihaku is not a Heavenly King level general? Rei Ou stated that Ranbihaku would fold Tou’s army after he (Rei Ou) consolidated their forces. Ranbihaku is very much portrayed as a Heavenly King level general based 99.9% on his martial prowess lol.
I exaggerated, he's definitely Heavenly King level but below Banana/Kaishibou/Gyou'un imo

I doubt he has any weight, and there are many Heavenly King combatants with ample weight.

Maybe i'm misrembering but I don't remember his clash with Tou being that long.

I think Oukotsu just goofed. One shots are possible in Kingdom when there aren’t necessarily huge power gaps. I think if you ran Ouki and Shoumou back with Shoumou knowing how great Ouki was, he might push Ouki to a solid mid diff or at least not get one shot lmfao.

But I think Ouki losing to young Kanmei is completely possible lol.
I suppose it's always possible that Oukotsu vs Kanmei was kinda like the start of Man'U and Moubu where Oukotsu just fumbled. Probably out of arrogance and not expecting Kanmei to be that formidable.

Do you agree that Moubu calling all of Kanmei's past opponents weak hurts Oukotsu's portrayal a lot though? Or was it just Moubu talking shit?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I exaggerated, he's definitely Heavenly King level but below Banana/Kaishibou/Gyou'un imo
How though? Those three all have more tactical ability than Ranbihaku. They are all HK level due to a mix of their tactical knowledge and martial ability to one extent or another. Ranbihaku is purely a martial nut with no tactical knowledge to speak of. You would think that would make him stronger than them.

On what basis is he really weaker than them? Where has Ranbihaku shown himself lacking martially?

Maybe i'm misrembering but I don't remember his clash with Tou being that long.
It was one blow but like I said it was completely equal.

Tou retreated after this. And Tou didn’t think Ranbihaku would reach him to begin with.

He also did fight Sento’Un by himself equally while Rokuomi was held up by fodder:

Do you agree that Moubu calling all of Kanmei's past opponents weak hurts Oukotsu's portrayal a lot though? Or was it just Moubu talking shit?
Nah. It was just Moubu hyping himself up. Ofc Moubu and Kanmei > Oukotsu but I think Oukotsu would be above every warrior we’ve seen in Zhao since Shukai Plains minus maybe Houken and Shibashou.

Tbh I wonder why Gaimou left majority of the Kingdom community so impressed by his performance whereas Ranbihaku is kinda downplayed a lot.

I don't think that Gaimou was hyped that much more in the first place.

- Gaimou's men spread a rumour that Ouki and Renpa avoided duelling him but we know they looked down on him.
- Kyou actually thought of RBH as trouble and he clashed with Tou equally.

Tbh I wonder why Gaimou left majority of the Kingdom community so impressed by his performance whereas Ranbihaku is kinda downplayed a lot.

I don't think that Gaimou was hyped that much more in the first place.

- Gaimou's men spread a rumour that Ouki and Renpa avoided duelling him but we know they looked down on him.
- Kyou actually thought of RBH as trouble and he clashed with Tou equally.
Gaimou is a Wei7 purely on martial strength while Ranbihaku is an underling

Gaimou is equal to the guy RBH serves just from Martial strength
There is a diffrent portrayal
This is like a Moubu and a Bananji
I agree that there is a difference in portrayal but is it really that big ?

I mean let's look at the facts. Ranbihaku was recognised by Kyou as a threat and she was almost purely a warrior. He clashed with Tou equally. In the Juuko arc RBH clashed with Sento'Un and then later stalled Kouyoku 1v1 who also clashed equally with Tou.

Gaimou so far had a prolonged battle with a Shin that recently picked up the glaive and had poor technique.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @FutureWarrior123 @SakazOuki @Owl Ki

not that happy with how this turned out

I tried to order it, but it became really hard in the lower tiers lol and I got a bit lazy

overall it was actually extremely hard to make, maybe I should have had more tiers

in case anyone is wondering why i have Gokei above Duke, is because Gokei didn't have to engage in that duel.

Hakuki would have been inbetween Ousen and Gakuki

@Xione-Dono, what is your opinion on this list?

The barbarian looking dude in Zhao Heaven Tier is Kouen lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
KnightOfTheSea-san, would you like a simple opinion or a detailed critique of this super list.
:usoprice:

I'd love a detailed critique

I struggled a lot with coming up names for all the individual tiers so don't take them too seriously. I also think I underrated some like Keisha and Rokuomi. And the list is missing some too at the time I made it

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright. Read some parts of Gyou’Un focused battles and I think we need to talk about Prime Gyou’Un being equal to or even slightly above Gaimou, Bumkotsu and Kyou.
:myman:

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Bullet
If there is any need to differentiate between the performance and the supposed prime version then Gaimou should get more respect because he was in jail 14 years
Purely martial GG > underling who's also an instinctual

I believe Gaimou will get stronger because he'll have a philosophy change so even if you're putting Bum'un equal to or above Gaimou, it doesn't matter to me because he'll surpass him regardless.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Alright. Read some parts of Gyou’Un focused battles and I think we need to talk about Prime Gyou’Un being equal to or even slightly above Gaimou, Bumkotsu and Kyou.

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Bullet
He can’t beat bumkotsu (like the name) or Kyou

he lacks the weight 😈
Post automatically merged:

The version we saw on Shukai Plains is Gyou'un in his prime. People should stop misinterpret shit.
Agrée

- Gaimou is pretty much a meathead while Gyou’Un is a polished commander. Gaimou probably beats Gyou’Un in a 1v1 but as a commander, the latter for sure. Lol.

- Oukotsu still was a Great General who was part of the Qin Six, I don't see him losing. It would be interesting to see what kind of general Oukotsu was as a whole, since according to Kyouen it was Kyou who was the most offensive minded one (the one who "made his blood boil the most").

- Kyou erases Gyou’Un.