Kingdom General Tier list

Friendly reminder that Zenou got stalled by Gakuei in KokuYou hills

This Gakuei

Yeah I definitely don’t have Zenou as a Gyou’Un level general
Do you mean as a General leading an army or pure strength?
I don't think RBK would've said that if Zenou was that weak. He legit thought it's possible Bananji might die confronting the Zenou clan and that's with the Zenou clan fighting through Riboku’s cage suffering major casualties.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Merry Christmas fellow Kingdom lads! As my gift to you all, I present a martial tier list I’ve been working on for a few days now.

Tiers are ranked from left->right/up->down. So for example, Houken would be the weakest of the U Tier, Kyoukai would be the strongest.

This one was really hard given how many unknowns there are for now but I think I’m mostly happy with it…

It was hard to rank all of the individual matchups. For example, Tou vs Zenou: who wins there? Idfk but I put Tou above for now. I’m not hardcore committed to many of these ranks but as of now this is probably where I would rank these fighters.

What do you all think?

Last edited:
Merry Christmas fellow Kingdom lads! As my gift to you all, I present a martial tier list I’ve been working on for a few days now.

Tiers are ranked from left->right/up->down. So for example, Houken would be the weakest of the U Tier, Kyoukai would be the strongest.

This one was really hard given how many unknowns there are for now but I think I’m mostly happy with it…

It was hard to rank all of the individual matchups. For example, Tou vs Zenou: who wins there? Idfk but I put Tou above for now. I’m not hardcore committed to many of these ranks but as of now this is probably where I would rank these fighters.

What do you all think?
Midkai

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

What do you all think?
Pretty solid.

Here's what I have to say:
Shouldn't Duke be above Gyou'un and Bananji? I thought the consensus was that Duke Hyou is above the trio of Shukai Plains fighters.

Baijo should be higher. No way he's below Gakushou and Shiryou lol, his feats are pretty nutty. Also he's probably above Ordo, I don't see Ordo above Kochou either. Kochou was such a powerful warrior songs were sung about him.

Also Shiryou's placement is iffy. Why is Batei so far from her?

Hakuki is much stronger than his stat suggests, but I don't think he's above Tou lol. Around Ousen/Gokei seems fine to me.

Mouten should be higher. He has had a couple of nice performances against monsters like Bananji.

Maybe boot Kanki up a few places? He seemed pretty dominant against Riboku and low diffed that Kochou general.

This isn't important but why is Koshou in F instead of D? Koshou was pretty huge iirc. He probably could beat up Reiou lol

Yotanwa should be above Kaishibou at least.

I think you could argue that Kanmei is still above Moubu. Kanmei had an opportunity to kill Moubu after breaking his arm, and even Man'U said that Kanmei is stronger.

Kouen might be higher, but is current placement is great for the time. Same with Shibashou.

Overall really good. Kyoukai's placement is probably accurate....

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Shouldn't Duke be above Gyou'un and Bananji? I thought the consensus was that Duke Hyou is above the trio of Shukai Plains fighters.
Is it? I never had Duke Hyou above Bananji and Gyou’Un I don’t think. As a fighter he is hard to scale but I think they would push Houken harder than he did.

Also Shiryou's placement is iffy. Why is Batei so far from her?
Yeah ima be real, I don’t really know how to scale Shiryou lol. I never had a super high opinion of Batei, imo he was always below Gyou’Un and Bananji, but I did have a higher opinion of Jiaga than I think he has shown in Hango…

Pre-Hango I would’ve said Batei < Gyou’Un < Jiaga, but now I’m just confused lmfao. Idk. We’ll see what Jiaga shows in Hango.

Hakuki is much stronger than his stat suggests, but I don't think he's above Tou lol. Around Ousen/Gokei seems fine to me.
See I disagree. I think the OG Qin 6 warriors are all pretty relative to Ouki. Part of why Ouki was hyped so hard in Bayou was also for Hara to hype his peers imo, I just don’t see Hakuki or Shibasaku losing to Tou. Close fight but I think they are above him.

Mouten should be higher. He has had a couple of nice performances against monsters like Bananji.
Nah. Mouten himself said if he and Bananji fought 100 times, Bananji would win every single time. Mouten is very skilled but his performance against Gakushou for me is a good microcosm of how Mouten would fair against the big boys.

Maybe boot Kanki up a few places? He seemed pretty dominant against Riboku and low diffed that Kochou general
I don’t think so, Riboku had already fought Ringyoku and Shuma by the time Kanki got to him. Maybe I was a bit hard on Kanki but in a sword duel I think he definitely loses to Gokei and Kochou.

This isn't important but why is Koshou in F instead of D? Koshou was pretty huge iirc. He probably could beat up Reiou lol
Was he? I don’t remember him being that big lol. Maybe I’m just misremembering lol, those lower tiers are fun to scale.

I think you could argue that Kanmei is still above Moubu. Kanmei had an opportunity to kill Moubu after breaking his arm, and even Man'U said that Kanmei is stronger.
Kanmei certainly had a stronger body than Coalition Moubu just as Houken had a stronger body than Ouki, but I think this goes into the realm of body vs spirit. Coalition Kanmei I would put > Moubu yes but Hara seems to want us to view current Moubu > Coalition Moubu I think.

Kyoukai's placement is probably accurate....
I’m not any happier about it than you guys are but yall know it’s true lmfao. I truly hope Kyoukai remains permanently nerfed because her power level at its peak was an absolute joke.

Is it? I never had Duke Hyou above Bananji and Gyou’Un I don’t think. As a fighter he is hard to scale but I think they would push Houken harder than he did.
I used to believe this but I've changed my way of thinking.

Look how Sento'Un was treating a warrior on the level of Bananji. I think it would look the same if you replace the former with Duke Hyou.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I used to believe this but I've changed my way of thinking.

Look out Sento'Un was treating a warrior on the level of Bananji. I think it would look the same if you replace the former with Duke Hyou.
hard disagree with this part of your post though I agree with Hyou and Sentou'un being around the same level.

Neither Rokoumi or Ranbihaku is on the same level as Banana. Banana was compared to Renpa, and is his rage form was so powerful that freaking Ousen described it as "overwhelming". Kaine also hyped up Banana as being unstoppable and Kaine's seen quite a few powerful fighters. Neither RBH or ROM are on that level. Ranbihaku is not impressive to me at all, and ROM is a meme.

I agree with Duke being hard to scale. I believe Ouki claimed that the Duke would give him a run for his money.... and idk.... Duke's warfare style seems to depend on being able to slay the enemy commander so I think Duke Hyou could at least give Ouki a high diff fight.

He's very hard to scale as a duelist.

Yeah ima be real, I don’t really know how to scale Shiryou lol. I never had a super high opinion of Batei, imo he was always below Gyou’Un and Bananji, but I did have a higher opinion of Jiaga than I think he has shown in Hango…

Pre-Hango I would’ve said Batei < Gyou’Un < Jiaga, but now I’m just confused lmfao. Idk. We’ll see what Jiaga shows in Hango.
Batei isn't that formidable imo. It was pretty clear that Gyou'un and Banana were the best Zhao fighters at Shukai(ignoring Houken),. I have Gyou'un>=Banana>Jiaga>Batei for now.

I believe the statement comparing Jiaga and Moubu is just false hype, similar to the statement comparing Moubu and Shoumou. Though I'm open to the idea of him being above Gyou'un if he shows off some impressive feats.

See I disagree. I think the OG Qin 6 warriors are all pretty relative to Ouki. Part of why Ouki was hyped so hard in Bayou was also for Hara to hype his peers imo, I just don’t see Hakuki or Shibasaku losing to Tou. Close fight but I think they are above him.
I disagree, but we need some flashbacks to settle this debate. I can't see Ouki getting one shotted by Young Kanmei like Oukotsu did, and Oukotsu should be the second strongest duelist of the Old Qin 6.

Was he? I don’t remember him being that big lol. Maybe I’m just misremembering lol, those lower tiers are fun to scale.
I thought he looked big in that panel where Mougou imagined the Greats, but I don't remember